• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deep Thoughts with Old Lion - OLine issues?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worrying about Fox is understandable, Eventually, you gotta play the guys you draft. If a 4th round pick is never going to start for you then why bother even having draft picks. If Fox sucks, so be it. But let him prove it first.
:agree::10:
Slam dunk statement!! So many people want proven players. After this years draft, whether it was need VS. BPA...they did awesome IMO. Eventually you have to find out what you got in the cupboard before going shopping again!

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back Thunder. Glad you finally made it.

Personally I am not too comfortable with anyone but Sims and Raiola. Dom put on some muscle this year and will play at 310. I am leary more about Reiff and Warford then Fox though. If Fox is healthy I think he will be fine at RT. Reiff may not be able to handle LT early on, and I am hoping that he figures it out quickly though before Staff ends up in the hospital. Warford like many other mauling College Guards before him could end up being nothing but a lard ass. I don't get that feeling so far, but it seems to happen more often then not.

The big saving grace I see is that we will be a shorter passing team this year. Shorter drops and quicker throws. The occasional bomb to Megatron will be much more effective instead of trying to force it every other play.

I read from a couple different posts that Warford is a workaholic and also the Rams had interest him at #30 but decided to take your boy Ogletree instead.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read from a couple different posts that Warford is a workaholic and also the Rams had interest him at #30 but decided to take your boy Ogletree instead.

I like Ogletree's talent and skill set, but he is a ticking time bomb. Would not surprise me if he ends up Titus Young's cell mate.

I hope Warford pays off. What a huge plus that would be over last year. Also, As I said Fox or Hilliard do not exactly make me feel all warm and fuzzy at RT. With 2 new tackles we really need solid inside line play so Stafford can step up into the pocket for a change and also with the shorter drops they plan on using this year it will be necessary.