• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear N00Bs from Rivals

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw something about a Cake reward and thought it might be a performance of "Short Skirt/Long Jacket."

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chicks need to show their boobs.....

JUst kidding.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apply the 'rainbow', 'BS' or 'Facepalm' every poster you encounter at least once. Then, go back and look at your old posts to see who added the same rating to them.

PSA - the search function works really well here so if you are looking for an old post or thread, it's not difficult to find. It works best if you use a unique word or two in your posts so you can search for "douchecanoe" with username "I_am_a_refugee_from_Rivals" or whatever you are calling yourself.

Some folks here get really triggered by negative ratings. You will figure out who they are soon enough.

Don't take it personally, they are assholes to everyone.

This.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still refer to Nebraska as the team that Bowden owned.

Nebraska fans are the best TBH. I have been saying for many years that Nebraskas fan base is the best in college football. I think that is pretty universally agreed upon by most Nole fans. My in person experiences in Lincoln and also in Miami when we played in bowl games have always been fun.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nebraska fans are the best TBH. I have been saying for many years that Nebraskas fan base is the best in college football. I think that is pretty universally agreed upon by most Nole fans. My in person experiences in Lincoln and also in Miami when we played in bowl games have always been fun.
:kissass:

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can agree to a point on that. Had a great time there a few years ago. The hospitality was second to none. Been back twice since then and both times I wasn’t disappointed. Tailgating was on point. Some of the best food. Very knowledgeable fan base as well. They can definitely drink with the best of them. But like all fan bases they had some bad eggs but there were definitely very few.