• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New posters to Broncos page

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was on the Mane for 15+ years same user name. Born, raised and still live in the CO mountains. Love the Broncos and all CO sports although the Rockies really test my patience. Nice to have a sane landing spot.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was on the Mane for 15+ years same user name. Born, raised and still live in the CO mountains. Love the Broncos and all CO sports although the Rockies really test my patience. Nice to have a sane landing spot.
I hear ya on the Rockies. I’m ”on strike” and frankly hoping they totally fall apart and have to rebuild from scratch. Alas, they don’t even know how to truly suck.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I learned something new I didn't know you grew up in Northglenn.
I got to see the first pollution clouds over Denver coming into town on I25.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had zero idea that Guess Who was previously Atlas.
Yeah I had lots of people that liked me as Atlas but then loathed me as Guess Who... very strange. I was probably given more slack as Atlas because I was one of the originals.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, how in the world did you end up with a bunch of user names? Did you ask the mods to do it just for fun or were there shenanigans?

In 2003 I was Speardog then at some point I bought a new computer so I changed my name to Atlas. I was also Bacchus (Son of Jupiter and lover of wine) for a good spell as well. When I was Wobet Selur (anagram) something happened to the Mane during an update and a bunch of people lost there profiles during update. Then I came back to the Mane and changed name to Guess Who.

Blue and Taco new I changed my name but never called me out on it or told anyone.

Speardog
Atlas
Bacchus
Wobet Selur
Guess Who

I believe that is the order.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2003 I was Speardog then at some point I bought a new computer so I changed my name to Atlas. I was also Bacchus (Son of Jupiter and lover of wine) for a good spell as well. When I was Wobet Selur (anagram) something happened to the Mane during an update and a bunch of people lost there profiles during update. Then I came back to the Mane and changed name to Guess Who.

Blue and Taco new I changed my name but never called me out on it or told anyone.

Speardog
Atlas
Bacchus
Wobet Selur
Guess Who

I believe that is the order.

I do remember an update the messed up a lot of people's profiles. My original join date was messed up by a year or so and never fixed.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do remember an update the messed up a lot of people's profiles. My original join date was messed up by a year or so and never fixed.
Yeah that was it. I remember you. One of the great posters. Had some intelligent football takes

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that was it. I remember you. One of the great posters. Had some intelligent football takes

Well, thank you for the kind words. At one time the Orange Mane was the best place to go online for your Bronco fix. Very lively and plenty of differing opinions. In my opinion it started to go downhill when Taco John got into podcasts and handed more responsibility to his mod team. They fumbled the ball, and I left for good.

2Kback

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I had lots of people that liked me as Atlas but then loathed me as Guess Who... very strange. I was probably given more slack as Atlas because I was one of the originals.
I'm confident that we had perfectly civil conversations as both. Glad to see you over here.

Samiwindr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi all, Bronco fan since 83'ish. Grew up in Colorado Springs, but followed that sweet scent of money and brains to Silicon Valley in the 90's. Favorite player was obviously Sammy Winder, but also huge fan of Dennis Smith, Elway, Sharpe, Atwater, Gaston Greene, Al Wilson, Von, Dumervil (damn that fax), Meck, Elam, Chris Harris Jr, Rod Smith, TD and Howard Griffith. Also a big fan of the Patrick Hape 2yd bootleg TD.

I don't post a ton, but lurk a lot and love all things Broncos.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confident that we had perfectly civil conversations as both. Glad to see you over here.
we'll get along great. I am happy go lucky. I cannot even listen to any of this local radio crap... Wow they are so negative on everything Broncos. Why would any fan listen to that crap?

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't post enough to register any lasting impressions on the OM. The only issue I had was with the KC trolls who first ruined the board and then Drunken/1% and his/her ridiculousness.
didn't you have like 650 posts?

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi all, Bronco fan since 83'ish. Grew up in Colorado Springs, but followed that sweet scent of money and brains to Silicon Valley in the 90's. Favorite player was obviously Sammy Winder, but also huge fan of Dennis Smith, Elway, Sharpe, Atwater, Gaston Greene, Al Wilson, Von, Dumervil (damn that fax), Meck, Elam, Chris Harris Jr, Rod Smith, TD and Howard Griffith. Also a big fan of the Patrick Hape 2yd bootleg TD.

I don't post a ton, but lurk a lot and love all things Broncos.
I relate to this one. 1983 was the year John Elway’s joined the team. I had moved to Vail in 81 somewhat a football orphan. Elway came to Denver and the rest was history. I’ve enjoyed the decades of fandom.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just vhere are your papers to be here?