• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar wanted for Armed robbery

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a great concept actually. All you need is reasonable doubt.
If they are both pointing at each other & neither can be proven right (or wrong) The jury wont know which one did it & they both get off. So it makes sense for both sides to say they werent together.
It’s the prisoner’s dilemma.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he takeaways are, Dominic Johnson is a complete moron for putting all of this in writing on Instagram,

and Dunbar’s lawyer isn’t going to be a lawyer much longer and is going to be in shackles too.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't fix stupid.

From Bleacher Report

In an Instagram direct message later sent by Johnson, the accomplice appears to brag about getting the victims to give false statements two days after the robbery following an alleged bribe at the office of Dunbar's lawyer, Michael Grieco.

“We all heading to the lawyer now to get the charges dropped I got them n----s to sign the papers,” Johnson allegedly wrote in one message May 15, per Leonard. “Got them same n----s that said they got robbed to say they didn’t … Same n----s that got robbed I made them fix that sh-t.”

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So rather than grabbing burner phones and having a conversation they use IG Messaging.

Some real criminal masterminds we got on our hands.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys don't disappoint with their stupidity.

Back the Blue | Act For America

All four victims have given sworn statements that they were paid at the office that day to recant their sworn initial statements against Dunbar by signing affidavits. Combined, the four men say they were paid a total of $55,000.

Detective Mark Moretti of the Miramar Police Department, who submitted the warrant reviewed by Judge Marina Garcia Wood, also reveals alarming direct messages between Baker and Johnson on Instagram that implicate Baker in the payoff.

“Johnson is telling Baker to come to Dunbar Lawyer’s office,” Moretti writes. “Baker replied, ‘Yo I’m in the city now getting cash how much to bring ?? I’m tryna get there too u ASAP.’”

“There appears to be several phone calls between Baker and Johnson,” the warrant continues. “Johnson appears to be nervous by telling Baker, " Yooooo these people finna leave.”

Then, according to the warrant, CCTV video evidence shows Grieco, Johnson, an unknown individual, and the four alleged victims at the attorney’s office on May 15 appearing to make the payoff.

This new warrant says that in the video, Grieco is seen leaving his 24th floor office, taking the elevator to the lobby, and bringing Johnson and the four alleged victims back to his office at 2:26 p.m.

Johnson eventually leaves the office and meets an unknown person in the lobby, according to the warrant. And then Johnson and the unknown person take the elevator up from the lobby at 2:34 p.m.

During that elevator ride, the unknown person removes a “black bag” from his shoulders, “opens it and removes money.” The person also “shows the open bag to Johnson and you can see a large quantity of money. Johnson then takes the bag,” the warrant reads.

Then everyone meets in front of Grieco’s office before going inside. By 3:15 p.m., everyone has left the building. And at approximately 4 p.m., Moretti says he received notification from Grieco indicating there had been a change in testimony from the victims and witness.

One victim says he received $30,000 in Grieco’s office. A second says he received $20,000 in the lawyer’s office. And a third says he only received $5,000 and gave half the money to a fourth victim.

One of the four victims says “he was being directed that he didn’t see what he thought he saw” on the night of the alleged armed robbery, the warrant states. And the victim who received $5,000 said Grieco walked back into the office “just after the transaction had occurred” and said “there is no way he (Grieco) could not have seen this transaction.”

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the "victims" keep the money then

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These dudes didn't watch enough of The Wire.

stringer-criminalfuckingconspiracy.gif

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deandre Baker might be the best Giants draft pick of the decade!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3