• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DBacks at Doyers Series Thread (9/9 - 9/11): Knock them out

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading my comments on the old ESPN boards in the ASU vs Uofa basketball boards, I was really an idiot. I have come along way.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I can honestly say that I don't like this situation.:puke:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to lie...Brian Wilson looks retarded in a dodgers uniform. Just look at his ESPN picture.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when we used to score more than one run when the bases were loaded?!?! Me neither...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for Goldy to hit that elusive 32nd homer.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers suck only reson dbacks arent winning is cause were not playing well
-Jahii 2012

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What boards are we using for College Basketball?

I don't know what ASU is doing, but when the schedule goes up on ESPN at the end of the month, I'm going to put it to a vote and give people a month to vote between this site, and some of the others. Problem is that if we get enough people, we are really going to need something that has live updates. We routinely had 40-50 people who commented during games, and so these pages will fill up in minutes and it would be too much to keep refreshing and going back to read comments. We'll figure it out though. I was telling Sting that Prestige777 from last year was saying that if we can't find one that has live updates, he can easily create one doing some super-computer-nerd shit. He was trying to explain it and he lost me, so I had to take his word for it.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what ASU is doing, but when the schedule goes up on ESPN at the end of the month, I'm going to put it to a vote and give people a month to vote between this site, and some of the others. Problem is that if we get enough people, we are really going to need something that has live updates. We routinely had 40-50 people who commented during games, and so these pages will fill up in minutes and it would be too much to keep refreshing and going back to read comments. We'll figure it out though. I was telling Sting that Prestige777 from last year was saying that if we can't find one that has live updates, he can easily create one doing some super-computer-nerd shit. He was trying to explain it and he lost me, so I had to take his word for it.

I like the other fans though. Its just every mod sucks Sports Illustrated, Fox Sports, its all garbage.