• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Day 1: Jacoby swipes Sox record 5 bases, Yankees freefall continues

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that realizes you people are like a fucking circle with who you hate most? You people are like high school girls can't stop fucking gossiping. One minute one person makes fun of people for bringing up old stuff, then that person brings up old stuff.

This place is really pathetic from the outside looking in.

Thank God Cowboy is here to save the thread

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirt - what's your take on the Voice?

Adam Levine was not happy on Tuesday....his powerhouses got nixed. Blake is gonna win again with the little 17 yr old. Purty ugly, but I like Usher's girl best.

hope that gayed this place up real good.

Adam literally had the 4 best in the comp

They voted off the 2 very best on the show

Sarah Simmons is a star, even though her Gotye song wasn't a good idea

Yes, the little blond will win

The Swan brothers should be long gone, they suck and get far too much airtime

I dig Shakiras chick also

That voting took a lotta luster off for the girls in my house, they were devestated

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My shit is better protected, I hope!
And when and If someone posts my personal stuff on here, we will see if I chose to turn the other cheek or not.

That's not a threat, it's an answer to your question.

pete

i will not r*pe you

too hairy

this is how i picture you

howard-Jacobson-13.jpg

PS this is from a great site i found promoting 'hug a jew' day

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i lived with 2 guys in a condo i owned, and got out of

she got drunk last night and finally asked for anal

Did she ask why you kept calling her UNO or was she too wasted to notice?

:)

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time for Hu's interwebz Posting tips!

1) You are a cipher. Stay that way. This means, do not post your real name, or anything that even closely resembles your real name, your address, your employer's name, your grandfather's home country of origin, or your wife's vag size. Any/all of this will eventually be used to denigrate or humiliate you.

2) Learn when the gag is over. A one-off jab or colorful colloquial expression may garner some laughs, but repeating the same joke or one-liner ad infinitum will grow tiresome to your message board neighbors and you will be saddled with an unflattering epithet such as "one-trick wanda" or "CowboyB."

3) Whiners eventually get the e-pimphand. If someone posts a derogatory remark that you don't find at all funny, or you actually are angered by it, DO NOT do the following:
a) tell the offender that they have angered you
b) post a rambling, incoherent retort that is laden with spelling errors and syntax issues due to the haste with which you crafted the response
c) blab to an administrator or moderator. Any or all of these reactions will get you labelled with an even less glamourous epithet. Simply brush the affront aside, and respond with a colorful, one-off colloquialism such as "fuck you" or "your mother didn't mind it when I did it to her" and then never mention it again.

Please use these tips to make interwebz posting safe and fun for everyone.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My shit is better protected, I hope!
And when and If someone posts my personal stuff on here, we will see if I chose to turn the other cheek or not.

That's not a threat, it's an answer to your question.

"I'll flip out just like uno did...see how well it worked for him, he really showed those guys!!!"

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did she ask why you kept calling her UNO or was she too wasted to notice?

:)

i slapped her ass and called her livid

then a coward for wincing when i entered her ass

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) You are a cipher. Stay that way. This means, do not post your real name, or anything that even closely resembles your real name, your address, your employer's name, your grandfather's home country of origin, or your wife's vag size. Any/all of this will eventually be used to denigrate or humiliate you.

2) Learn when the gag is over. A one-off jab or colorful colloquial expression may garner some laughs, but repeating the same joke or one-liner ad infinitum will grow tiresome to your message board neighbors and you will be saddled with an unflattering epithet such as "one-trick wanda" or "CowboyB."

3) Whiners eventually get the e-pimphand. If someone posts a derogatory remark that you don't find at all funny, or you actually are angered by it, DO NOT do the following:
b) post a rambling, incoherent retort that is laden with spelling errors and syntax issues due to the haste with which you crafted the response
c) blab to an administrator or moderator. Any or all of these reactions will get you labelled with an even less glamourous epithet. Simply brush the affront aside, and respond with a colorful, one-off colloquialism such as "fuck you" or "your mother didn't mind it when I did it to her" and then never mention it again.

You forgot

d) keep it short so anyone bothers to read it

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huuuuuuuuuuw

R
U

Hu Hu Hu Hu

Hu the fuck are you!!!!!!

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that realizes you people are like a fucking circle with who you hate most? You people are like high school girls can't stop fucking gossiping. One minute one person makes fun of people for bringing up old stuff, then that person brings up old stuff.

This place is really pathetic from the outside looking in.

true words

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FAN-FUCKING-PERFECT-TASTICAL

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey on a side note, anyone see my coworker on the national news? the pony in the liqour store?