• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Day 1: Jacoby swipes Sox record 5 bases, Yankees freefall continues

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he complied....there wasnt anyone with unos picture up....and in fact unos picture is still plenty available for anyone on earth to see it...because he posted it in a place where...well fucking anyone on earth can see it...FACTS are FACTS......right pete

I guess you and I see it differently - if we all wanted out information out there, we would log in and use our names and pictures.

just because shit is on FB and UNO was too stupid to hide it, doesn't mean he deserves to be mocked about it. Especially since you know, he asked 10000 times to stop.

Facts is Facts - right

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't make any more analogies - you are not good at it.
like WMB trying to hit a off speed pitch - bad!

This isn't Rock's house, it's a fucking sports board.
For a conservative, you sure took the wrong road on that -
"sorry ma'am we can't protect you from r*pe, just stay away from bars in hot clothes and you will be fine " -Police Commissioner Down

Is rock here? Is rock going away? So..if you're so concerned for your privacy and safety....but every day you wake up and go and interact with the person you're fearful of? What's that make you?

my book? A fucking idiot...or, you're not really that concerned with your privacy and safety...and you're just desperate to get back at rock...

The point of my analogy wasn't that we can't or shouldn't protect a r*pe victim from possible attackers...it's that you can't protect a "r*pe victim" form themself...

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck no...the door would never open, Heat would just keep telling me that it's about to open.

holy shit, that's funny Pete

Uno is gone I take it?

I'll miss his back and forths....and back and forths....and back and forths....

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're all assholes...yes, but they're e-assholes that mean nothing to me, so I don't let a thing bother me here...

Yeah.

This is from the same guy who, after about a 4-6 month hiatus, comes back...but only after he PM's Rock, asking him to "clear the way" for his return.

"But this means nothing to me. All these assholes"

You're an uno level douche, and every bit the un-funny, un-witty, and boring ass thread kill that he is/was.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no greater certainties in life than the fact that if you put something in quotes? It's guaranteed to be inaccurate.

"take down pictures of other posters, and avatars of other posters if you're using them"

Rock complied...technically speaking...

Exactly - he removed UNO and put up UNO's dad!
At least own the fact that he was being a ****.

Instead he is saying - I had nothing to do with it, I took down UNO's picture right away. snicker snicker

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly for Rock, the CBS mods said it was Rock who posted his own online profile.

But for anyone interested in a good laugh, ask Rock his theory for how it could have been me..

stop denying it was you dude!

holy shit!

yeah, youre right...i created an ID mocking my college degree, sent a PM to ox saying "check me out bro"...knowing ox would call my cell and say "that psycho snoogins created an ID called williams grad and is PMing me your dating profile"

yeah, that sounds about right

what does gasoline taste like?

you went on POF

looked at single guys (weird) in your radius

found my pic

you know how i know this?

i reverse engineered what you did...took me literally 8 minutes

give up the act, you suck at this

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

This is from the same guy who, after about a 4-6 month hiatus, comes back...but only after he PM's Rock, asking him to "clear the way" for his return.

You're an uno level douche, and every bit the un-funny, un-witty, and boring ass thread kill that he is/was.

to quote Uno, "Down Syndrome"

boy, I'll miss that

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think they would've kept it up had he just ignored them?
QUOTE]

100% YES!!!!!!

as evidenced by the 10 pages of posting about it before UNO got on the boards.
So, yes, no UNO, they still posted and talked about the picture and the video.

Then when they were told to cut it out, Rock posted the picture of UNO's father!!!

GET IT YET?!!?!

They did it again yesterday...because for 4 or how ever many years...they'd gotten the EXACT type of over reactive hissy fit from uno...

And he fed into it again..

had he shrugged off his pic being posted initially..this would've died then and there...

ox has put his pic up here...and was "bullied" by your definition...want to know why it didn't go anywhere? Because Ox didn't give a fuck what others thought of him...and didn't feed into it..

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
snoogins posted my dating profile on CBS

i never once went to anyone, cried or complained

i laughed at the absurdity of it

That is your decision to handle it that way!!
UNO clearly didn't laugh it off!!!

Same as snoogy last week asking for the naked girls to come down and you mocking him. It's only a problem if it bothers you?

Come on !!

You were a fucking bully and got what you wanted - be proud. Just don't expect some of us to high five you

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me, or the others that did it the night before with me not there?

you come across as a 12 year old girl

not kidding

maybe 13

this is a time in your life when your body is changing...

That's fuckin brilliant from a guy that lives with 3 grown men room mates in one of the cheapest places in the country to live!

Sorry, you moved out, now you live with a real girl that has sex with you - we heard.

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirt - what's your take on the Voice?

Adam Levine was not happy on Tuesday....his powerhouses got nixed. Blake is gonna win again with the little 17 yr old. Purty ugly, but I like Usher's girl best.

hope that gayed this place up real good.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

LMAO...from the guy that begged the admins to cancel his account because he couldn't handle some ribbings..

My god you're a fucking hypocrite...

All I asked rock to do? was create a thread because I had forgetten my prior ID at CBS and couldn't....

Remind us...could you create a thread at CBS with a new ID?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New York is awesome

newyorkvshomer.jpg

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that realizes you people are like a fucking circle with who you hate most? You people are like high school girls can't stop fucking gossiping. One minute one person makes fun of people for bringing up old stuff, then that person brings up old stuff.

This place is really pathetic from the outside looking in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fuckin brilliant from a guy that lives with 3 grown men room mates in one of the cheapest places in the country to live!

Sorry, you moved out, now you live with a real girl that has sex with you - we heard.

i lived with 2 guys in a condo i owned, and got out of

she got drunk last night and finally asked for anal

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is rock here? Is rock going away? So..if you're so concerned for your privacy and safety....but every day you wake up and go and interact with the person you're fearful of? What's that make you?

my book? A fucking idiot...or, you're not really that concerned with your privacy and safety...and you're just desperate to get back at rock...

The point of my analogy wasn't that we can't or shouldn't protect a r*pe victim from possible attackers...it's that you can't protect a "r*pe victim" form themself...

My shit is better protected, I hope!
And when and If someone posts my personal stuff on here, we will see if I chose to turn the other cheek or not.

That's not a threat, it's an answer to your question.