• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Day 1: Jacoby swipes Sox record 5 bases, Yankees freefall continues

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just busting balls

If you were banned tomorrow, I'd go to bat for you, cause i think it's just bullshit no matter what side of the fence

I live for the shit we have here, me kicking your ass daily, me educated Ron on this sports stuff, me pissing off Zig making him a mad woman, me making Cereals day with each and every post, me French kissing Sake, me throwing Chapee through a frigging window, me going antelope hunting with the Imperial Wizard himself, Blade, me making sweet love to JDs teenage daughter

It's all part of what we do

Listen to you....me,me,me,me,me......

This is why you are such a terrible and selfish lover.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just busting balls

If you were banned tomorrow, I'd go to bat for you, cause i think it's just bullshit no matter what side of the fence

I live for the shit we have here, me kicking your ass daily, me educated Ron on this sports stuff, me pissing off Zig making him a mad woman, me making Cereals day with each and every post, me French kissing Sake, me throwing Chapee through a frigging window, me going antelope hunting with the Imperial Wizard himself, Blade, me making sweet love to JDs teenage daughter

ANYTIME ANYWHERE DERT

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be back....he is just on a Hammer time-out.

Let the dust settle and he is back by mid June at the latest.

He just will never be allowed to pm and admin again

Uno should get a year. June 1, 2014....he's back in the mix. No parole before that.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ditto...but pretty much no one went to bat for Uno yesterday. Why? There is shit talking...and there is proving you're the bigger asshole on a daily basis...no one really cares for the latter...

not even VP by his own admission...to his credit, he did try to stick up for uno...but it was half hearted, and he still refuses to acknowledge why he was banned...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uno should get a year. June 1, 2014....he's back in the mix. No parole before that.

You threaten one person with a lawsuit and continued friendship is out of the question?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just busting balls

Well said. I now retract my comments about Teixeira. We can settle this over a game of NHL '94....I get the Red Wings.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I was just busting balls

you are a real scrotum

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i could care either way...hes gone, hes back

as long as he was exposed as the crying little girl he is, i'm fine. that was a hell of a display yesterday. it was titanic-esque.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it was John...or blade...who said they wouldn't mind him back today...the fallout would be epic...

I'm of that thinking...yesterday was entertaining as hell...I don't think uno could contain himself, and he'd get permabanned within an hour of being reinstated...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was John...or blade...who said they wouldn't mind him back today...the fallout would be epic...

I'm of that thinking...yesterday was entertaining as hell...I don't think uno could contain himself, and he'd get permabanned within an hour of being reinstated...

damn straight :laugh3:

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditto...but pretty much no one went to bat for Uno yesterday. Why? There is shit talking...and there is proving you're the bigger asshole on a daily basis...no one really cares for the latter...

not even VP by his own admission...to his credit, he did try to stick up for uno...but it was half hearted, and he still refuses to acknowledge why he was banned...

Until yesterday, 95% of us didn't think anyone should be bounds unless it's something really egregious that puts his AdSense $$$ at risk

It's just that unlike you many of you guys, my position on the matter didn't change just because it happened to Uno

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You were one of the chief ring-leaders yesterday in getting Uno banned.

There was a bunch of people all piling on him one after another... and in your typical front running fashion, you jumped in on the parade and helped him get kicked out as much as anyone.

And you celebrated after the fact almost as much as rock did.

Stop pretending you give a fuck about bannings. If it's someone you don't like, you're happy to see them go.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one of my better moments when I reported Dirt's vulgarities last year.

I've said my bad several times... Depending on which Dirt is here, he's said many times that it's all good... But when the Yankees are plummetting, we get angry Dirt and he revisits his old anger about it and drums it back up like he did today.

I suppose it's fair to say that he's forgiven, but he hasn't forgotten..

Leave the boards for ever?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You threaten one person with a lawsuit and continued friendship is out of the question?

Uno was a different breed, Gen. He lived for the conflict. He lived to make everyone his adversary. Hell, I didn't even think he was human until he admitted he was fostering some dogs recently. That might have been the only time he had a non- "link", "livid", "obsessed" conversation in 6-7 years (that I saw, anyway).

I agree with you that the warnings/bannings and getting the mods involved is ghey, but Uno won't truly be missed. He was just horrendous. I think deep down inside you know this??

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Until yesterday, 95% of us didn't think anyone should be bounds unless it's something really egregious that puts his AdSense $$$ at risk

It's just that unlike you many of you guys, my position on the matter didn't change just because it happened to Uno

uno was warned.....uno kept it up...andrew is on his 3rd strike...yeah i caught a ban in the early days here because i was using an ALT and wasnt fully aware of the ramifications of doing so....but i actually got banned because i was doing exactly what your doing now VP.....except mt ourburst was more violent and obscenity laden....its all water over the bridge

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were one of the chief ring-leaders yesterday in getting Uno banned.

There was a bunch of people all piling on him one after another... and in your typical front running fashion, you jumped in on the parade and helped him get kicked out as much as anyone.

And you celebrated after the fact almost as much as rock did.

Stop pretending you give a fuck about bannings. If it's someone you don't like, you're happy to see them go.

LOL? No I wasn't....I was sitting back laughing my ass off...little more...If he came back? It'd just be an opportunity to laugh my ass off again...

I'm cool with that...

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys hear about the Dane Cook thing last night? The Boston Strong Concert, he wouldn't let his act get streamed like the rest of the show. on top of that he sucked and got virtually no response from the crowd.

I'd post a link but my internet is sucking