• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Day 1: Jacoby swipes Sox record 5 bases, Yankees freefall continues

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were one of the chief ring-leaders yesterday in getting Uno banned.

There was a bunch of people all piling on him one after another... and in your typical front running fashion, you jumped in on the parade and helped him get kicked out as much as anyone.

And you celebrated after the fact almost as much as rock did.

Stop pretending you give a fuck about bannings. If it's someone you don't like, you're happy to see them go.

hey stupid

none of us had a thing to do with his banning

nada

zip

but you know this...get off your soap box

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave the boards for ever?

No, I meant a link backing up your claim that I report people that I don't like...

If you like, i'd be happy to give you 59 links to me saying how much I heart Dirt...

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
based on his rate of posting since? Nope, it's either that or he's avoiding us because of the recent yankee skid...

You really think VP is "pulling a Down"?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was John...or blade...who said they wouldn't mind him back today...the fallout would be epic...

I'm of that thinking...yesterday was entertaining as hell...I don't think uno could contain himself, and he'd get permabanned within an hour of being reinstated...

That actually sounds about right. Not sure Hammer feels the same way...

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I meant a link backing up your claim that I report people that I don't like...

If you like, i'd be happy to give you 59 links to me saying how much I heart Dirt...

You like JD now?

He didn't call your Kid a retard and you didn't take joy in reporting him and seeing him banned...several times?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but i actually got banned because i was doing exactly what your doing now VP.....except mt ourburst was more violent and obscenity laden....its all water over the bridge

If you can get banned because you were doing what I'm doing now, that kind of reinforces my point about how absurd the banning rules are

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys hear about the Dane Cook thing last night? The Boston Strong Concert, he wouldn't let his act get streamed like the rest of the show. on top of that he sucked and got virtually no response from the crowd.

I'd post a link but my internet is sucking

terrible

"i didnt want my new material out"

he sucks, hes the butt of more jokes than anything else now

what a disaster that show was...not on TV, no live audio on radio..nothing...and the servers crashed lol

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ where's my fucking piano?

Sadly hilarious

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until yesterday, 95% of us didn't think anyone should be bounds unless it's something really egregious that puts his AdSense $$$ at risk
----

Before yesterday? I didn't think someone would've had the audacity to flame the mods inbox with rants and threats of legal ramifications...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You like JD now?

He didn't call your Kid a retard and you didn't take joy in reporting him and seeing him banned...several times?

All true...

Still didn't report him because I didn't like him.

I've actually grown to respect JD a fair amount since we've come here... He's one of the few posters here who actually keeps it real since we left CBS...

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until yesterday, 95% of us didn't think anyone should be bounds unless it's something really egregious that puts his AdSense $$$ at risk

It's just that unlike you many of you guys, my position on the matter didn't change just because it happened to Uno

Yeah...I'm sure you would have stayed up until 2:00AM posting if Down had been kicked off. I'm certain of it.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prior...

and we've banned no one...I know you don't see it that way...but if Uno wasn't one of your own, you'd agree with me...he may have been goated into it some? But lashing out at HD got him banned...not anything we did or asked for...

I would be lying if I didn't find the whole thing hysterical yesterday...but I've never reported a soul here or at CBS...it's not my thing....and I'm ashamed Snoogins is a part of my fanbase...at least I can admit that about some of my own...

So the other guys lashing out and calling the Mods and Hammertoe a pussy are fine...but UNO was an annoying guy so let's ban him.

Okie dokie

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You like JD now?

Actually, nobody called his kid a retard.

What was said was if in fact he has a kid, the gene pool would likely dictate that his kid is a retard.

A paraphrase, but 100% accurate

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys hear about the Dane Cook thing last night? The Boston Strong Concert, he wouldn't let his act get streamed like the rest of the show. on top of that he sucked and got virtually no response from the crowd.

I'd post a link but my internet is sucking

Surpised this didn't get more play today...

what a fucking asshole...(dirt, this is me trashing someone from boston by the way). always thought he sucked as a comedian...but what a shitstick...really? You couldn't do old material? You had to black out the live stream, which probably caused who knows how many to turn away from it thinking it was over? Because you're concerned that 10 minutes of new material at a BENEFIT SHOW is going to affect your ticket sales?

Seriously....die a painful death Dane...fucking asshat...

Last edited by a moderator:

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
If you can get banned because you were doing what I'm doing now, that kind of reinforces my point about how absurd the banning rules are

im not disagreeing with that.....but that isnt why uno was banned....uno kept it up...everyone took down his dudley do right face....hammer clearly said..ok its done now let it go....uno says in reply fuck you ban me.....then after repeated prodding got his wish

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uno was a different breed, Gen. He lived for the conflict. He lived to make everyone his adversary. Hell, I didn't even think he was human until he admitted he was fostering some dogs recently. That might have been the only time he had a non- "link", "livid", "obsessed" conversation in 6-7 years (that I saw, anyway).

I agree with you that the warnings/bannings and getting the mods involved is ghey, but Uno won't truly be missed. He was just horrendous. I think deep down inside you know this??

True on all counts, Chap.

But the more I think about it, posting photos of the dude's dorm room, providing his work telephone number and asking he be fired, not just mocking his girlfriend, but providing a link to her her facebook account... crossed the line I think.

Hard to say how any of the rest of us would have handled the situation... because none of the rest of us have been put in his situation.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
terrible

"i didnt want my new material out"

he sucks, hes the butt of more jokes than anything else now

what a disaster that show was...not on TV, no live audio on radio..nothing...and the servers crashed lol

It was steamed online but yeah there were technical difficulties with it. I forgot about it until about 11:30, tuned in and saw Aerosmith kick ass