• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Day 1: Jacoby swipes Sox record 5 bases, Yankees freefall continues

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap, we're both from Queens

I thought I was the only person who lived in this borough.

Expect a banning shortly

Nooo! I can't live in a world without both Uno and VP.

I'll self-ban.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know VP isn't that guy and that his motives weren't for the greater good. But his motives served the greater good anyway. That's the way I see it. I've seen plenty of remarks in pother threads in here about how 'the fucking CBSers' need to be taught a thing or two and how 'we will weed them out'.

We have a target on our back in here.

There are a lot more CBSers here than just the lunch table..

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know VP isn't that guy and that his motives weren't for the greater good. But his motives served the greater good anyway. That's the way I see it. I've seen plenty of remarks in pother threads in here about how 'the fucking CBSers' need to be taught a thing or two and how 'we will weed them out'.

absolutely true

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

fuck..Remember that shit.. You enjoy pissing in Dirt's Cheerios, don't ya?

I heart Dirt... But women don't belong cutting a man's hair... At least if that man is interested in looking good.

The next woman I see that knows how to give a good fade will be the first...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by blade

Even if that were true...which I wouldn't rule out either, I can't say taht I'd really blame them...they had a huge influx of new posters all suddenly come in at once..

What'd we do when we got here? started pushing the envelope like always...it'd be a fairly good excuse for a quick trigger...they were all doing just fine before we got here...

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heart Dirt... But women don't belong cutting a man's hair... At least if that man is interested in looking good.

Snoogins, Scott Baio called.....

He would like his hairstyle back

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prior...

and we've banned no one...I know you don't see it that way...but if Uno wasn't one of your own, you'd agree with me...he may have been goated into it some? But lashing out at HD got him banned...not anything we did or asked for...

I would be lying if I didn't find the whole thing hysterical yesterday...but I've never reported a soul here or at CBS...it's not my thing....and I'm ashamed Snoogins is a part of my fanbase...at least I can admit that about some of my own...

"BJGE > CJ Spiller"

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if that were true...which I wouldn't rule out either, I can't say taht I'd really blame them...they had a huge influx of new posters all suddenly come in at once..

What'd we do when we got here? started pushing the envelope like always...it'd be a fairly good excuse for a quick trigger...they were all doing just fine before we got here...

yep

tell us not to touch the hot stove, and we will. twice

i dont blame them

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scott Baio also fucked Pamela Anderson when she was in her early 20's...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is a chain of barber shops around here called Trim...basically hooters for hair cuts....can get beers too...and you're own TV in the booth.

You won't care much about the shitty haircut...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are plenty of former see bee ess posters who are behaving poorly in other forums, which is giving our esteemed Epicurean coalition a bad name by association.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree on that last part, for sure. But I also think attacking the mods and posting pron on here is asking for trouble, regardless. We DEFINITELY have a lot more leeway here than we did on CBS.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure the NBA CBSers piss off this board with their stupid non-sense, way more then we do....

admins have made it clear those NBAers are awful to deal with

we're a pleasure for the most part