• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Day 1: Jacoby swipes Sox record 5 bases, Yankees freefall continues

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buster is so fucking funny

the best show no one ever got

just...tremendous

buster_video.gif

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were tasteful fishing photos if you must know.

we were told viewing the pics made the admins cower in a corner and lose their appetites

something about shit, a dudes ass, and another dude

all i want to know

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uno admitted multiple PMs were sent....going back a couple weeks ago...wasn't just yesterday according to himself....

So that makes two legitimate reasons to ban him. Again, I'm not against the banning. I can't stand uno. Won't miss him. I'd just like to see some evidence that he actually did what hammer said he did.

Andrew was banned.
Sake was banned.
buccs was banned.

Four CBSers in our first six weeks here.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are missing the point. When VP contests Uno's banning, he's watching out for all of us. If we are going to get banned for random reasons, then we are all on a short leash and most of us won't last because we are all antagonist, envelope-pushing assholes.

Heck, if HammerDown didn't feel the need to bring up every time he thought Uno created a new ID, and innocent poster (who signed up on the 1st day!) would've been banned without anyone knowing about it..... because they posted from the same region

Those admins are brilliant!

I hope I'm the only person here posting from the small rural village known as NYC. Wouldn't want them thinking I have alts.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm at work Sake....lol...zero chance I open that now...

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that makes two legitimate reasons to ban him. Again, I'm not against the banning. I can't stand uno. Won't miss him. I'd just like to see some evidence that he actually did what hammer said he did.

Andrew was banned.
Sake was banned.
buccs was banned.

and Whatz...accidental as it may... Does suggest they are a bit trigger happy...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Andrew was banned.
Sake was banned.
buccs was banned.

what was buccs banned for? And when?

and again...sake and especially andrew were banned for VERY legitimate reasons...and neither really dispute the banning...Sakes was accidental..and he promised to be a good boy and all is good

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Andrew was banned.
Sake was banned.
buccs was banned.

Whatz was banned
And I don't know who the other guy was, but they also mentioned another sign-up was inadvertently banned

So 5/6 CBS'ers that we're aware of

Who knows if there was another case like Whatz which we didn't know about because HD didn't randomly come on the thread and tell us all about it

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was buccs banned for? And when?

and again...sake and especially andrew were banned for VERY legitimate reasons...and neither really dispute the banning...Sakes was accidental..and he promised to be a good boy and all is good

multiple ids, i think