• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Day 1: Jacoby swipes Sox record 5 bases, Yankees freefall continues

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, the Pats unmitigated success is reaching the playoffs - that 1/3 of the NFL make.
But the Yankees make the playoffs in sport that 1/6 of the teams make double that time frame and they suck?

Pick your argument.

Missing the playoffs 40% of the time is a successful run
Making the playoffs at the same rate as the Astros in the OBAMA years is a success!

Now I get it

Number of times I've concluded the Yankees have "sucked" the last 15 years?

Tell dirt to pick his arguments...

Glad I could clear that up for you....

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you hear about netflix?

their stock tumbled after reviews of the new episodes came out

im a HUGE AD fan...seen them all a few times...whats your take on the new stuff?

It's good, not great!

better than 99.9% of the shit on TV.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude edit that. I'll PM it to you

dummy lol

You can PM it, that's fine. Not worried about my email address here. I'd hope no one I've known here for nearly a decade wouldn't do foolish things.

Thanks.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still sitting in a dark corner curled up in a ball and saying "This is not happening. This is not happening" over and over.

You guys are missing the point. When VP contests Uno's banning, he's watching out for all of us. If we are going to get banned for random reasons, then we are all on a short leash and most of us won't last because we are all antagonist, envelope-pushing assholes.

Hammer said he was banned for jamming up the mod's inbox with whining. I consider that a legitimate reason for banning him. But, I'd like to see the evidence. We don't know Hammer, so we don't know if what he is saying is true or not. Maybe my lack of trust is unfounded. Time will tell. I don't generally offer my complete trust after only knowing someone for six weeks. I'd feel better about his banning if I saw some evidence.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can PM it, that's fine. Not worried about my email address here. I'd hope no one I've known here for nearly a decade wouldn't do foolish things.

Thanks.

Did you get my dick pics?

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are missing the point. When VP contests Uno's banning, he's watching out for all of us. If we are going to get banned for random reasons, then we are all on a short leash and most of us won't last because we are all antagonist, envelope-pushing assholes.

Hammer said he was banned for jamming up the mod's inbox with whining. I consider that a legitimate reason for banning him. But, I'd like to see the evidence. We don't know Hammer, so we don't know if what he is saying is true or not. Maybe my lack of trust is unfounded. Time will tell. I don't generally offer my complete trust after only knowing someone for six weeks. I'd feel better about his banning if I saw some evidence.

Liar. You trusted me after 3 Appletini's

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't see why else he would've banned him...I really don't...like you said, if it was simply for being an asshole none of us would be here...I honestly think it was the drama queen "it's a crime" shtick that uno is/was well known for...

the only other bannings came for posting pr0n...which he's made clear is a no fucking go....

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

how about we just dont jam his inbox with PMs and call him names?

i think if we do that, we should be fine

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see why else he would've banned him...I really don't...like you said, if it was simply for being an asshole none of us would be here...I honestly think it was the drama queen "it's a crime" shtick that uno is/was well known for...

the only other bannings came for posting pr0n...which he's made clear is a no fucking go....

I was banned....and didn't post pr0n

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you hear about netflix?

their stock tumbled after reviews of the new episodes came out

im a HUGE AD fan...seen them all a few times...whats your take on the new stuff?

(I know you were addressing Pete....) I haven't watched any new ones yet. Too much effort required; you have to watch every single episode multiple times.

I was hooked on the original batch because I know Tony Hale. Helluva nice guy, extremely funny, and he has the absolute WORST role in the show, but he still kills it. David Cross is funny no matter what he's working on. Except his book...

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uno admitted multiple PMs were sent....going back a couple weeks ago...wasn't just yesterday according to himself....

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(I know you were addressing Pete....) I haven't watched any new ones yet. Too much effort required; you have to watch every single episode multiple times.

I was hooked on the original batch because I know Tony Hale. Helluva nice guy, extremely funny, and he has the absolute WORST role in the show, but he still kills it. David Cross is funny no matter what he's working on. Except his book...

Buster is so fucking funny

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

has VP recovered yet?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah. You are over-complicating this one. Plumber lost his alpha and didn't/doesn't know what to do with himself. You think he'd give a fuck if the same exact thing happened to Snoogins?