• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

David Santos

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Santos,LeRoy Alexander, and Jariah Tolbert no longer Huskers.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Santos is a huge loss cause of Lb depth alone, and his dismissal is strange...academic maybe?

Last year, Leroy was a huge loss, this season not so much. I hope he succeeds elsewhere, dude was on his way to the league after his freshman season

Tolbert isn't a big deal at all IMO. Looked like he had some talent in the spring game but the dude wasn't smart enough to smoke bud in his own place...he kept getting caught out and about with it

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Santos is a huge loss cause of Lb depth alone, and his dismissal is strange...academic maybe?

Last year, Leroy was a huge loss, this season not so much. I hope he succeeds elsewhere, dude was on his way to the league after his freshman season

Tolbert isn't a big deal at all IMO. Looked like he had some talent in the spring game but the dude wasn't smart enough to smoke bud in his own place...he kept getting caught out and about with it
I thought they found some in Tolbert's room while serving an unrelated warrant. Unfortunately, that begs the question why there was a warrant being served at the place where he lives, which circles back to the "not being so smart" thing :L

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Santos deal has me concerned a little. Some new blood will need to step up.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss. Santos played lights out against Miami. True freshman linebackers, here is your chance.

Mohamed Barry, Tyrin Ferguson, and Dedrick Young this is your chance. Luke Gifford gets to live the dream of all Nebraska kids, especially the ones from Lincoln.

Banderas, Rose-Ivey, Newby, and the above four. Some of the faster D backs might have a shot at playing linebacker also if there are injuries. Just counted the roster, there are 18 linebackers on the roster. 12 of them are freshmen or redshirt freshmen.

Leroy Alexander is another bad loss, but since there are a lot of good D backs, won't be a huge loss. I was looking forward to him and Gerry back there together ball hawking though.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alexander was the fourth safety in Rileys eyes. They didn't like him and even expressed concern about safety depth for 2016. That mysterious suspension might have been something Riley would cut a guy automatically for. Saw it coming with Tolbert. He's had so many second chances. Santos s baffling. He was right in the middle of that party fight last year though. Got a bottle smashed over his head. Maybe something along those lines that was better kept quiet.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they found some in Tolbert's room while serving an unrelated warrant. Unfortunately, that begs the question why there was a warrant being served at the place where he lives, which circles back to the "not being so smart" thing :L

You're thinking of Boaz Joseph. The warrant was for an ongoing fraud investigation. It was him, Matt Damon's cousin who's off the team and a guy who has no UNL affiliation.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're thinking of Boaz Joseph. The warrant was for an ongoing fraud investigation. It was him, Matt Damon's cousin who's off the team and a guy who has no UNL affiliation.
Ahh got them mixed up. Thanks for clearing that up :thumb:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3