• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Darius Earvin Johnson Odom is a Celtic?

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Crotch was raving a couple of years back about a kid named Stiemsa or somethin.....who's now toiling on the Wolves roster. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Haven't heard a peep about the hiring of their new coach from fan base. We know he's not the second coming of PJ but let's give the kid a chance. Rondo will have to CARRY that team to any type of respectability. Bigger question is will Rondo respect someone about his age telling him what to do??

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe to assume the Celtics will have won 1 title in 30 years by 2016....that glorious franchise whose success was almost solely in the 50's/'60's when 99% of this board posters weren't even born.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:2014, then we'll re-visit "slow death", and which team's there....:laugh3:

because it will be a fast death for the Lakers :laugh3:

you guys are going to be really bad until Kobe retires, then all this shit talking will be silly because you guys will get good again...

but nobody will remember this post by then so....

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am enjoying the slow death in LA. As Kobe tweets, another CBA casuality..............yet the posters on here say LA is not effected by the CBA

Quite happy with Danny's moves. Forecasted this overhaul. Diid not expect the extra picks.

Both LA and the Heat wont look the same either in 3 years. CBA is forcing all teams to reconstruct

Who said that? I realize that your C's are going back into hibernation for another couple of decades, but don't make crap up to make yourself feel better about it!!

Laker fans haven't said the CBA doesn't effect the Lakers, we have said that they will have a ton of cap space beginning in 2014 and that the Lakers are more equipped to handle the harsher luxury tax than other teams. Both of which are true!!

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have mixed opinions about the new coach but happy to see owner GM and coach trying to work together. I am pumped to see how the rebuild continues. I remember the celtics decisions in the 90s and happy other teams are falling into that trap and not us

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CL, neither team in 2014 will be there. You actually dont think Lakers can win next year right? There are older than dirt dude.

never said that, now did i, bro? FACT is with all the money coming off the books in 2014 the Lakers can nearly TOTALLY re-tool. that's what i was getting at...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have mixed opinions about the new coach but happy to see owner GM and coach trying to work together. I am pumped to see how the rebuild continues. I remember the celtics decisions in the 90s and happy other teams are falling into that trap and not us

Brad Stevens seems to be real sharp!! I think the only issue might be the jump from a mid-major like Butler to the NBA!! Although, he didn't seem fazed by the NCAA tournament, so he may be just fine!!

As much as I like to tease C's fans about 2 more decades of hibernation, I really like the idea of getting a smart young coach, young players and letting them all grow and learn together!! Could be a re-build along the lines of what OKC has done!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because it will be a fast death for the Lakers :laugh3:

you guys are going to be really bad until Kobe retires, then all this shit talking will be silly because you guys will get good again...

but nobody will remember this post by then so....

lol, sneaky li'l bastid...:clap: