• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daredevil (TV series)

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea what you were talking about...

After looking it up, I threw out my shoulder patting myself on the back for not knowing, and strained my neck shaking my head at you.

I will be sending you the chiropractor bill.
The Mighty Ducks is one of the greatest Disney movies ever!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane cast as the punisher!!!

Nice!!!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane cast as the punisher!!!

Nice!!!
I can see that...

Not bad casting. However, I am completely ignorant about his interaction with DD and the rest of the characters coming to Netflix. Do they treat him as a baddie or a fellow vigilante?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see that...

Not bad casting. However, I am completely ignorant about his interaction with DD and the rest of the characters coming to Netflix. Do they treat him as a baddie or a fellow vigilante?

Not a baddie but him and DD will spar some. His goal is to clean up Hell's Kitchen as well so they will def team up a bit.

My guess is someone like Bullseye will be cast as well as the main baddie. Punisher and DD will come to blows first part of season with Bullseye(or other villain) in background doing bad shit. Then final 1/3 or so of season they will team up

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came out Friday, i'm 3 episodes in and so far it is better than season 1! The Punisher, played by Jon Brethal, has been fucking awesome.

Anybody else watching?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came out Friday, i'm 3 episodes in and so far it is better than season 1! The Punisher, played by Jon Brethal, has been fucking awesome.

Anybody else watching?
Love the show! I get why they brought in Electra, but that arc was a little less entertaining, but 9/10 overall. The Punisher and DD characters simply couldn't be more perfect

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the show! I get why they brought in Electra, but that arc was a little less entertaining, but 9/10 overall. The Punisher and DD characters simply couldn't be more perfect
Bernthal was absolutely amazing as Puny. I really wish they focused more on him rather make him basically the B-story on the season. The Elektra/Hand story was boring af.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bernthal was absolutely amazing as Puny. I really wish they focused more on him rather make him basically the B-story on the season. The Elektra/Hand story was boring af.

I didn't like that storyline nearly as much either but it is a major part of DD. I also don't think Punisher was B story as he was the one the city knew about. I think the issue was that the two storylines had nothing to tie in together so they never meshed and we didn't get a lot of both at times.

Next season seems to set up a Fisk being back with probably Bullseye. Which will also Punisher and Elektra(potentially to tie in). That should be amazing.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like that storyline nearly as much either but it is a major part of DD. I also don't think Punisher was B story as he was the one the city knew about. I think the issue was that the two storylines had nothing to tie in together so they never meshed and we didn't get a lot of both at times.

Next season seems to set up a Fisk being back with probably Bullseye. Which will also Punisher and Elektra(potentially to tie in). That should be amazing.
Good point about Puny and Elektra not linking together until the last 15 mins of the last episode (kinda). I have been trying to figure out what my big complaint about this season was, and I think that may be it... Two COMPLETELY unrelated story lines going on at once.

As for S3, that may be YEARS away. Cage, Iron Fist and Defenders have all been green lit, and there has been serious talk of a Puny season. Who knows when they will get back to DD...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point about Puny and Elektra not linking together until the last 15 mins of the last episode (kinda). I have been trying to figure out what my big complaint about this season was, and I think that may be it... Two COMPLETELY unrelated story lines going on at once.

As for S3, that may be YEARS away. Cage, Iron Fist and Defenders have all been green lit, and there has been serious talk of a Puny season. Who knows when they will get back to DD...

DD seems to be the main one at this point. With the way they left this one off they are going to get back to it as soon as possible. Probably next year at this time yet again. Maybe a little later.

Cage us already coming in September. Defenders is still gonna be a while.

DD3, Iron Fist, Punisher(probably) and JJ2(probably) are what need to come. They may have to rework the 2 a year plan.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't say they were completely separate, because it is not about the punisher and Elektra it is about daredevil... The stories tied in...

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 3 episodes in and The Punisher is a great new character. I'm still kind of wondering who the bad guy is if it isn't Frank Castle though.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DD seems to be the main one at this point. With the way they left this one off they are going to get back to it as soon as possible. Probably next year at this time yet again. Maybe a little later.

Cage us already coming in September. Defenders is still gonna be a while.

DD3, Iron Fist, Punisher(probably) and JJ2(probably) are what need to come. They may have to rework the 2 a year plan.

Don't forget about the Luke Cage show coming as well this September.