• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daniel Jeremiah’s Top 8 QBs Heading Into The 2020 Season

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whos daniel jeremiah?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes you brought desean up early..... and later.......and were dicussing went'z wr's.

Yeah, I brought up DeSean about how is obviously an improvement over the WRs last year if he is able to play most of the season. You went on some wild tangent about dominance. Like okay?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a might be it's a fact that he does have a bad drop rate and catch radius coming out of college. I gave you those facts a month or two ago you ignored. Now I will agree he's unproven at the NFL level and hopefully the WRs coach can fix his faults and become a solid WR or a least a more productive one than Nelly and JJ.

I do agree Wentz doesn't need all pro WRs but he needs them to be more than just a play maker every once in a while. That offense way too many times last year stalled in the first half and barely scored points. They got away with it with good play from both TEs and Sanders but good D-Coordinators will adjust to that quickly if the WRs fail.

Everyone that is drafted is unproven at the NFL level.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TE's and RB's are a nice addition to a QB's receiving corps but EVERYBODY knows that QB's make their living by throwing to their WR's.
Like I said, I don't care what your opinion of Wentz is because I don't really care, but PLEASE, don't pretend to be an idiot either. It's insulting.
You do know Pedersen's offense in centered around short passes to the TE's and RB's.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will NEVER be a top 3 QB in this league if he is too brittle to help his team in the playoffs. Maybe if there is a separate ranking for Regular Season QB's we can talk about a top 5 ranking...maybe

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shouldn't post your personal pics
5a677012b8adbf0a5e50d3ee

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so hes fast and can jump.

lets circle back to djax......

-4 1k yard seasons in 12 years.......
-One year with 9 Td's, 2 years with 6, under 5 every other year.....receiving..return touchdowns dont change this much
-2-62 catch season, 1-82 catch season, Under 60 every other year, in fact 6 seasons of 50 or less
-Targets arent the issue, 56% reception rate may be, yes hes thrown alot of deepn balls, but a dude getting 100+targets 5 seasons, 90+8 seasons and one with 87......hes gotten plenty of looks......

I know i know he had a really nice YPC.......

Lets take 2009, hes best statistical season.......which was over a decade ago.....
38th in receptions
12th in yards
12th in TD's
11th in Yards per target
154th!!!in catch percentage
2ndin YPR

so again, BEST year he had by far, and hes not cracking top ten.......but that YPR.......#1 was mike wallace with 1% better catch percentage on less targets, significantly less. Mohammed mAssoqui or whatever was 3rd with terrible numbers but the guys at 4-5-6, 7, 8 and counting all had better catch percentages............

never was he dominant

Right Steve Smith was a great all-around WR, pass catcher and was a great blocker as well, sure he was also fast. Reagor could be used in many different ways at the NFL level too bc of his speed and big play capability...he is nothing like Steve Smith. The only way he even remotely resembles Steve Smith is if he becomes a more reliable passer-catcher and reliable blocker...I'm not sure blocking is his forte. He is more of a D-Jax type. Fortunately for him he has an offensive genius over him so that could help and set him up for success but he isn't the Steve Smith type.

Having nine drops and a drop rate of 16.4% (SIS). According to Sports Info Solutions, he had 92 targets but only 55 of those were catchable. He had the lowest completion percentage of any wide receiver in the SIS database with a 46.7 completion percentage. Whether that is bad QB play, miss-timing routes or drops he needs to improve a lot at the next level.

This is what Reagor made his money off in college:

Hitch routes and yards after the catch
Swing screens and wide receiver screens
Reverse for big gain

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to learn about your own coach.

I know the coach. It isn't an offense of a bunch of 2-4 yard dump off passes. It's a lot of mid range throws, especially to TEs and RBs. The issue of the talent at WR who cannot get open down the field has left the offense on having to sustain long 10+ play drives to score.

It's an issue of personnel not scheme. The Eagles didn't go out and add a bunch of speed at WR so they can go dink and dunk.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I brought up DeSean about how is obviously an improvement over the WRs last year if he is able to play most of the season. You went on some wild tangent about dominance. Like okay?

RBs don't matter...

yes because you have stated a billion times about how dominant desean was. Even made a thread about how he brings 2 or more wins. I know its hard to keep up with all the things you spew. I apologize for assuming you could keep it straight......pardon me for linking things together and complicating them. Like okay?

Right Steve Smith was a great all-around WR, pass catcher and was a great blocker as well, sure he was also fast. Reagor could be used in many different ways at the NFL level too bc of his speed and big play capability...he is nothing like Steve Smith. The only way he even remotely resembles Steve Smith is if he becomes a more reliable passer-catcher and reliable blocker...I'm not sure blocking is his forte. He is more of a D-Jax type. Fortunately for him he has an offensive genius over him so that could help and set him up for success but he isn't the Steve Smith type.

Having nine drops and a drop rate of 16.4% (SIS). According to Sports Info Solutions, he had 92 targets but only 55 of those were catchable. He had the lowest completion percentage of any wide receiver in the SIS database with a 46.7 completion percentage. Whether that is bad QB play, miss-timing routes or drops he needs to improve a lot at the next level.

This is what Reagor made his money off in college:

Hitch routes and yards after the catch
Swing screens and wide receiver screens
Reverse for big gain

"non-sense" this is all logical and 100% correct......im still waiting to hear why raegor couldnt produce his senior year if all they had to do was toss it up and hed go get get it......

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I DON'T care in the slightest what you think of Wentz but to make statements that QB's don't need WR's, then you ARE an idiot.
So I agree with you. Good Bye.
Lol please show me where I said QBs don’t need WRs I’ll wait.
Also it’s very clear that you do care otherwise you wouldn’t keep responding

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the coach. It isn't an offense of a bunch of 2-4 yard dump off passes. It's a lot of mid range throws, especially to TEs and RBs. The issue of the talent at WR who cannot get open down the field has left the offense on having to sustain long 10+ play drives to score.

It's an issue of personnel not scheme. The Eagles didn't go out and add a bunch of speed at WR so they can go dink and dunk.
When Doug was hired it was known he would use a short passing game to his TE's and RB's. It's his philosophy and has nothing to do with personnel.

You claim you know football buy obviously you're full of shit.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Doug was hired it was known he would use a short passing game to his TE's and RB's. It's his philosophy and has nothing to do with personnel.

You claim you know football buy obviously you're full of shit.

Sure wasn't the philosophy in 2017 to have some dink and dunk offense. You should stick to your own team because you're really clueless about the Eagles.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure wasn't the philosophy in 2017 to have some dink and dunk offense. You should stick to your own team because you're really clueless about the Eagles.
in 2017 werent they like slightly over midpack in ypa and yards per game? even with healthy wentz they were outside the top 10 in YPA........