• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daniel Jeremiah’s Top 8 QBs Heading Into The 2020 Season

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres so much goodness in this thread @Manster7588 that was in reply to you
LOL at a Championship organization. Owner pissed and didn't go to the Browns game, Howie putting the coach on notice before the start of the season, Doug lost on play calling and looks to be scapegoated out of Philly cause Howie can't draft talent and Wentz in complete regression. The SB was over three years ago and right now this organization is a dumpster fire.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Daniel Jeremiah article didn't age well. But this thread has the makings of some much needed laughter and entertainment value to keep us smiling through the whole COVID situation.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the writer says Wentz will be in the discussion for mvp. Do you agree?

Absolutely.

id take that wager......but u dont accept or payf

Then let’s wager on it

Haha.

He ran away pretty quickly though. Haha.

You comparing wentz to jackson and mahomes is not even an argument, yet you do it........

Vegas has years and years of winning.........your turn.....

Oh ok. So we are going to dance around things again. Let me know if you grow up, and actually debate. Until then continue to ignore things and throw out random tidbits. Two people offered you bets. But I see you conveniently missed that.

Lmao

I school you with Mahomes and Lamar. You respond with some cockamania jibber jabber about how that doesn't count because they weren't full year starters prior to their MVP years and Wentz has played 4 seasons so they know about him.

Then I come right back and school you again with Matt Ryan and Cam Newton who were in the league even longer than Wentz when they won MVP and their odds sucked those years.
Another schooling. @dbldwn711 why didnt he bet us again? We were “schooled”

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for the white knight to "own" us after seeing both AB & Bell in the conference championships... Sigh
I think eaglesnut has flew the nest for good but yeah, he would come here and tell us all that Lev and AB are the sole reasons those 2 teams are in these games. And of course, the Steelers are evil and treated these two badly.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fans need at least a month every offseason to reset. A hard reboot of sorts before they come back with the same virus.
Well alot have just aborted.... him being one. Others just keyboard vomit everywhere and come back only once in a blue moon for a pat on the back.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well alot have just aborted.... him being one. Others just keyboard vomit everywhere and come back only once in a blue moon for a pat on the back.
A handful will probably show up in August to tell us about the cap genius that Howie is and how the Eagles will go 13-3 and win the SB.Of course, when tge Eagles start 0-4, they will just as quickly vanish like a fart in the wind.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully disagree. He was one of my favorite WRs in the draft. Without a doubt worthy of the first round pick.

Yeah, he has elite vertical ability to go with game breaking speed. He is a constant big play threat for an offense that desperately needs that at WR. He isn't just a guy that can run fast in a straight line, he has great agility and if you throw the ball up for him (Wentz loves to dart passes high if anything) then he has this truly impressive gifted ability to go up high and catch the ball and it is very much a part of his game.

Well DeSean can catch and I'm confident that Reagor will proof to be better than Agholor and JJ were last year when it comes to catching passes that hit them right in the hands.

I don't think he's a lesser WR and that has nothing to do with the Eagles drafting him. I had Reagor ranked higher heading I to the draft. I wouldn't be surprised if Jefferson turned out to be a pretty good WR in the NFL. I don't think he has anywhere near the high ceiling that Reagor has though.

I don't know which nickname I like more for him.

Jalen Reagor Targaryen or Jalen "Lil Julio" Reagor?
I missed adding the one quote you posting about Reagor being the next Julio Jones, but whatever. You get how wrong you are on Reagor. Carry on Lil Julio.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed adding the one quote you posting about Reagor being the next Julio Jones, but whatever. You get how wrong you are on Reagor. Carry on Lil Julio.
“Show me where I said… “

Arguing with this kid is pointless. He goes literal when it benefits him and avoids literal when it doesn’t.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Show me where I said… “

Arguing with this kid is pointless. He goes literal when it benefits him and avoids literal when it doesn’t.
Dont forget, he had all those youtube videos and tweets for proof backing his position,
Horsing Around Shaun The Sheep GIF by MOODMAN

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Show me where I said… “

Funny thing is nothing benefits him since he's just about always wrong. Wrong on records, players and winning streaks. I'm sure there's more.