• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daniel Jeremiah’s Top 8 QBs Heading Into The 2020 Season

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

8. KYLER MURRAY

“Murray to me, is an exciting, ELECTRIC young player that can make every throw, talk about a huge arm, the ball just jumps out of his hand. I thought last year what he did from the pocket was outstanding for a rookie, I’d like to see him incorporate his legs a little bit more, but I think that’s something you’ll see more of as Kliff Kingsbury cuts him loose a little bit.”

7. AARON RODGERS

“Talk about wow throws, the ability to fit balls in small windows, the ability to extend plays, Aaron Rodgers gives you all those things. A little bit of a slippage last year, but overall I think he’s right in the mix here.”

6. MATTHEW STAFFORD

“If he would’ve stayed healthy last year, I think you’re talking about somebody we’d be mentioning as the best QB in the National Football League. If they can keep him protected up front, I think you see a huge year from Matthew Stafford.”

5. DESHAUN WATSON

“I think everybody FREAKED out when they lost Deandre Hopkins, but I think you’re gonna see Deshaun Watson really play well. They’re gonna have the best offensive line he’s had for a full season, hopefully. I think you’re gonna see a HUGE year from Watson, pushing the ball vertically downfield.”

4. LAMAR JACKSON

“MVP of the league, what can you say, he’s the most exciting QB in the NFL. Needs to be a little more consistent outside the numbers and on the deep ball, can he improve in those areas? I mean if he does, watch out because what he does in the run game is ridiculous. He’s someone who continues to get better and better, and as the MVP of the league I still think he’s still got room to improve, which is pretty scary for everybody involved.”

3. CARSON WENTZ

“We saw what he could do in that SB year before he got hurt, he was on his way to winning MVP. The physicality that he plays the position with, his ability to pull through tackles, his ability to stand firm in the pocket. Last year with all the injuries and issues they had at the receiver position, I thought you saw Carson Wentz elevate everyone’s play, and I think he’ll be in the MVP discussion this year.”

2. RUSSELL WILSON

“This is someone that if my life was on the line and I had to have a 3rd and 5 converted, I would put the ball in Russell Wilson’s hand. I trust him that much to always make the right read or right decision and if things don’t go according to plan he’s gonna be able to get me out of trouble because of his athleticism.”

1. PATRICK MAHOMES

“Coming off the Super Bowl, where he just took over that football game, it’s scary to think that he’s just getting more comfortable, and they have a lot of the same pieces around him on the perimeter. The offensive line concerns me a little bit, but he’s proven he can overcome any issues that you have there because of his unbelievable playmaking and athleticism. Mahomes paired with Andy Reid is just not fair for the rest of the National Football League.”
laughing.gif

Wentz at 3, talks about his 2017 form, his is one good year and proceeds to make excuses for him.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine being this bad at your job, only a weatherman has that kind of job security

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. PATRICK MAHOMES - Who didn't have him at #1?

2. RUSSELL WILSON - Another census pick unless you had Lamar here...which I didn't.

3. CARSON WENTZ - *Fart noise* he's been awful

4. LAMAR JACKSON - Should have been at #3 but #4 is fine.

5. DESHAUN WATSON - Still a top QB but would lower him. His OL still sucks though lol.

6. MATTHEW STAFFORD - Thought he would have started off the season better, wouldn't have put him at #6 and his best option is out right now.

7. AARON RODGERS - Right now, this the ARodg we've known for years...he's been a top 3 QB so far.

8. KYLER MURRAY - Been pretty good early. This is still a fair ranking.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine being this bad at your job, only a weatherman has that kind of job security

It's funny people are actually talking about Hurts replacing Wentz and he isn't hurt...like seriously. What a disaster he's been so far

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People in this thread are desperately reaching at conspiracies of bias from Jeremiah over a unbiased list that just happened to be very accurate.

tinfoil-hat-guy.jpg

He's sitting right there at the top with old Rivers, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Kirk Cousins and the turnover machine himself...Daniel Jones.

1600894264304.png

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When can someone admit injuries play a role. A small change separates good
From elite.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down goes reagor.....
UCL tear in his thumb. Probably out 4-6 weeks. I would say it's a big loss but he's amassed only 96yds and 55 of that came on one play. Ceedee Lamb who I thought they should have traded up for at 165yds thru 2 weeks.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCL tear in his thumb. Probably out 4-6 weeks. I would say it's a big loss but he's amassed only 96yds and 55 of that came on one play. Ceedee Lamb who I thought they should have traded up for at 165yds thru 2 weeks.
totallys agree.......

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he lead all of the 1st round WRs in contested catches so sounds like that's all he needed.

And now he has one of the best QBs in the world.

I like how you ignored the point.
if he was 27 out of 100
& say Jefferson was 19 of 27.
I would say Jefferson was the better one at it.
So again do you have percentages?

hmmm.........yep, wonder whether it will be him or carson with the excuses this year?

if thats all he needed, why did he produce so poorly last year, ? he did drop 16.4% of his catchable passes.
@Schmoopy1000 please advise here as well

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TG for lock and darnold
1606956957247.png

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You posted Kevin White whose professional career never had a chance with the nonstop run of injuries and Corey Coleman who was drafted into the death sentence that is Cleveland. That will ruin any young player.

Jalen Reagor has been drafted into a championship organization to play with an All Pro championship winning QB.
theres so much goodness in this thread @Manster7588 that was in reply to you