• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dan Lefevour; we hardly knew ye

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at all you fanboy idiots. DL's NFL "career" is now over.

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Haha, "Career". He's no better than little Palmer if you ask me. Maybe a better player, maybe, but at least JP could make his teammates money by making them Iphone Apps. Bad 3rd string who makes other teammates happy> Slightly better bad third string.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the biggest fantasy of the offseason - The idea that Dan L. even deserved a spot in the NFL, much less that he would be successful.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That was the biggest fantasy of the offseason - The idea that Dan L. even deserved a spot in the NFL, much less that he would be successful.

Well, we still got Chase Coffman, right? I mean, cleary he's destined for Canton according to Bengals fans. The next Kellen Winslow..

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, we still got Chase Coffman, right? I mean, cleary he's destined for Canton according to Bengals fans. The next Kellen Winslow..

Best part was people using Coffman's presence as a reason not to draft Gresham.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is that the same person said DL and little Palmer could be good NFL QBs was the same person saying Coffman was a reason we shouldn't draft Gresham. Now I won't name names......cough, cough, Jwill, cough. I think Crash might have been on the Coffman band wagon too but I can't remember. Now I didn't want Greaham but it had nothing to do with Coffman and everything to do with Brat. Had I known then Brat would be gone the next year I'd have been all for Gresham. I am ecstatic we drafted him now n

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the DL homeboys oughta be hittin the bottle early tonight...him and Coffman will be working for public sanitation by next year.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is that the same person said DL and little Palmer could be good NFL QBs was the same person saying Coffman was a reason we shouldn't draft Gresham. Now I won't name names......cough, cough, Jwill, cough. I think Crash might have been on the Coffman band wagon too but I can't remember. Now I didn't want Greaham but it had nothing to do with Coffman and everything to do with Brat. Had I known then Brat would be gone the next year I'd have been all for Gresham. I am ecstatic we drafted him now n

I didn't say don't draft Gresham because of Coffman. I just said I would like to see him given a chance as a pass catching TE in a system that covets TE's a little more. I wouldn't say I was on the Coffman bandwagon, but I wouldn't say I didn't want to give him a chance either. Same as LeFevour.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw LeFevour play on TV once while at Central Michigan.....never understood what all the hubbub was all about......he obviously was never NFL material......