• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dan Enos new Alabama OC

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look what Canada did at Pitt and Maryland. I don’t think he was the problem. But I’m curious what actually went on down there. It sounds like a clusterf*ck
He caused issues on the staff, it was him or Aranda and it wasn’t going to be Aranda.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Enos the mad scientist behind the Allen brothers' success? I didn't pay Arky too much attention then but have noted Enos positive influence on the Bama stable.
Yes, the man was an offensive genius. Multiple sets, very creative passing attack in pro style sets.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I made a strong argument that you hate. That is what happened. So you are deflecting it. Good try.
No, I'm spot on you're just not smart enough to realize it and pretty shitty at analysis.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm spot on you're just not smart enough to realize it and pretty shitty at analysis.
You said "Saban versus 9 win Auburn teams". You counted Auburn teams that only hit 9 wins in Bowl season. Like 2002 Auburn as an example. I showed where a loss to Saban cost Auburn 9 wins. You then said "Well those don't count cause Auburn lost to other teams too". They lost to other teams in other seasons as well.

You are bad at this.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said "Saban versus 9 win Auburn teams". You counted Auburn teams that only hit 9 wins in Bowl season. Like 2002 Auburn as an example. I showed where a loss to Saban cost Auburn 9 wins. You then said "Well those don't count cause Auburn lost to other teams too". They lost to other teams in other seasons as well.

You are bad at this.
Good Lord how many times can a person miss the point?

1. Alabama doesn't beat good Auburn teams.
2. Bad Auburn teams aren't bad because of Alabama.

Think it through and you might have a shot of getting it.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Lord how many times can a person miss the point?

1. Alabama doesn't beat good Auburn teams.
2. Bad Auburn teams aren't bad because of Alabama.

Think it through and you might have a shot of getting it.
:pound:

They are only good by your definition.

9-4 Auburn beat Saban. Good Auburn team.
8-5 Auburn team lost to Saban. Bad Auburn team.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

They are only good by your definition.

9-4 Auburn beat Saban. Good Auburn team.
8-5 Auburn team lost to Saban. Bad Auburn team.

BAHAHAHAHAHA
I feel bad now because you are obviously retarded and now I feel like I’ve been picking on you.

Don’t get discouraged Big Guy, remember you are a champion everyday just for getting out of bed.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad now because you are obviously retarded and now I feel like I’ve been picking on you.

Don’t get discouraged Big Guy, remember you are a champion everyday just for getting out of bed.
Yeah I'd go with this too. Not smart enough to keep up. Call the other guy retarded. That is a good plan.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'd go with this too. Not smart enough to keep up. Call the other guy retarded. That is a good plan.
Why don't you explain how an 8-5 Auburn team is only bad by my definition. Seriously dig deep and give us tons of back up stats to support your position. Then please explain how it was Alabama through their infinite might keep Auburn at bay and stopped them from 9-4 greatness. Spare us no level of detail, really go for it.

We ALL are waiting on pins and needles to see your expert reply.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you explain how an 8-5 Auburn team is only bad by my definition. Seriously dig deep and give us tons of back up stats to support your position. Then please explain how it was Alabama through their infinite might keep Auburn at bay and stopped them from 9-4 greatness. Spare us no level of detail, really go for it.

We ALL are waiting on pins and needles to see your expert reply.
You are the one that started with "Saban hasn't beat a 9 Win Auburn team".

This included 9-4 Auburn teams. I simply showed where he stopped a LOT of Auburn teams from reaching 9 wins as a coach. You couldn't handle that truth bomb.

#AuburnCheats

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one that started with "Saban hasn't beat a 9 Win Auburn team".

This included 9-4 Auburn teams. I simply showed where he stopped a LOT of Auburn teams from reaching 9 wins as a coach. You couldn't handle that truth bomb.

#AuburnCheats
Child please if I can watch bad Auburn teams take the field reading your drivel is a walk in the park.

The fact you can't process anything without an Alabama spin is always a telling sign of the 85%.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Child please if I can watch bad Auburn teams take the field reading your drivel is a walk in the park.

The fact you can't process anything without an Alabama spin is always a telling sign of the 85%.
Amateur. Many have tried this tactic you are using now. You were the one using an Auburn spin from the start. Now claiming mine is an Alabama spin. When facts show up in the conversation you quickly succumb to using "retard" as your defense because you didn't have an actual argument. You were just regurgitating things you heard or read elsewhere.

Go along Paper Tiger. You have been vanquished.

Thunderball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good. Deer antler. No call.

5231d044eab8ea5a6f966704-750-563.jpg

e77984b1069a696ecf25c264cd8ade67.jpg

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amateur. Many have tried this tactic you are using now. You were the one using an Auburn spin from the start. Now claiming mine is an Alabama spin. When facts show up in the conversation you quickly succumb to using "retard" as your defense because you didn't have an actual argument. You were just regurgitating things you heard or read elsewhere.

Go along Paper Tiger. You have been vanquished.
Child please. You've stepped all over yourself in this thread making a stupid argument about Auburn teams being good or bad being based on my opinion and trying to justify it by a stupid theory that Alabama has stopped them and named all these years that in your opinion this was the reason.

It's stupid and silly to even try to justify such self server fake ego bullshit.

Buy your Walmart T-Shirt and keep dreaming someone in your family will actually get into college one day.