• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Damn you Washington

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest mock has Sammy Watkins going to the Rams. I know its only a mock, but the fact that a team in our division has 2 firsts is bad enough.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I wouldn't absolutely hate that for St. Louis. I'd prefer it to a trade back that nets them even more picks. They've used high picks on Austin and Quick over the past two years. Using another one on Watkins would basically relegate one of them (probably Quick) to the bench.

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Latest mock has Sammy Watkins going to the Rams. I know its only a mock, but the fact that a team in our division has 2 firsts is bad enough.

no chance imo.. they just took Austin last year. I bet they go LT.. Matthews or Greg Robinson

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
they certainly lucked out, right year, right player, right trade partner. what makes it worse is the quality of these Redskin picks?

anyway, no sense getting TOO worked up over it, they WILL add a top player regardless if its Watkins or not.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

As long as Clowney goes nowhere near the Rams I'm happy.

Austin & Watkins would be a like what Philly tried to do with Jackson & Maclin. That's some speed at WR.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If I were them I'd definitely be looking to trade out of that pick. Let a team get super aggressive for Watkins. I'd want to stay somewhere near the top 10 to get a chance at another elite player. But if that player being targeted is gone, they should be in another good position to move back again and get a TON of picks in the process.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If I were them I'd definitely be looking to trade out of that pick. Let a team get super aggressive for Watkins. I'd want to stay somewhere near the top 10 to get a chance at another elite player. But if that player being targeted is gone, they should be in another good position to move back again and get a TON of picks in the process.

Yeah, that's my biggest fear, that they trade back for another bounty of picks. I don't see a guy other than Clowney (maybe) who merits the sort of trade that they got for RGIII, but if they can move back, stay within the top-10, and pick up a first next year, that's kind of a worst-case scenario.

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's my biggest fear, that they trade back for another bounty of picks. I don't see a guy other than Clowney (maybe) who merits the sort of trade that they got for RGIII, but if they can move back, stay within the top-10, and pick up a first next year, that's kind of a worst-case scenario.

If Jeff Fischer wasn't in St Louis I wouldn't care who they drafted, but the Rams are quietly building a solid team over there. I think if they get solid play from the QB position, they can really be dangerous going forward. This NFC west is freakin brutal.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't it piss you off that the years we picked early (and specifically the year we picked first) there weren't clear cut guys that warranted a huge deal. Deals like that set franchises up for a long time. The Rams are are already a good team, but they can become really dangerous in the next couple years.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think the Rams could go wrong with either OT or Watkins... they need to bulk the OL for the obvious n giving Bradford or soon to be QB a legit WR with top speed against the 3 other nasty defenses is almost a sure thing.

They cant go wrong IMO...

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't it piss you off that the years we picked early (and specifically the year we picked first) there weren't clear cut guys that warranted a huge deal. Deals like that set franchises up for a long time. The Rams are are already a good team, but they can become really dangerous in the next couple years.

yeah Tall, but with what people know about Aaron Rodgers now, People would give us 3 1sts......the crazy game of the draft. Keeps people up at night.

Look at Aldon-- I never even heard of the kid before we picked him. Now he's one of the best pass rushers in the game. We could go on and on....

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams are 6-4 outside the division

Cards are 8-2 outside the division

This NFC West is tough and is only going to continue to get tougher. I still haven't decided though if the Rams are more dangerous with all these draft picks or with RG3 at the helm at qb with all those weapons around him

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think the Rams could go wrong with either OT or Watkins... they need to bulk the OL for the obvious n giving Bradford or soon to be QB a legit WR with top speed against the 3 other nasty defenses is almost a sure thing.

They cant go wrong IMO...

Honestly I think the rams need to go qb. But they probably won't since Bradford is getting paid.

But I just don't see Bradford doing squat. If they can get a healthy capable qb than they are in the discussion.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I think the rams need to go qb. But they probably won't since Bradford is getting paid.

But I just don't see Bradford doing squat. If they can get a healthy capable qb than they are in the discussion.

He's our Alex Smith in rams colors

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's our Alex Smith in rams colors

Does Bradford have the right coach? I feel Harbaugh helped Smith with confidence and winning, Reid is helping with production and aggressiveness. Work in progress, but he took a step forward in the second half.

The Rams seem to have their defense. Running used to be good. Receivers better. Bradford was better this last year before the injury. They're in an unfortunate division. With the same coach and QB, 2010 could have been there chance, but personnel and team growth weren't there (like all of us).

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They should work over the next two years to fill up all the holes around the QB. Get a LT early. Solidify the the rest of the line in the mid rounds. Continue to get depth on defense with talent that falls. They can easily draft a QB project in the early-mid rounds to develop as a backup on the cheap. Their window should be open for awhile if they play their cards right and get a loot of picks. That would give them the ability to get a QB later to make a run even if Bradford and a early backup don't pan out because they shouldn't have very many holes.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

yep, they're dangerous beginning this September. if Bradford has some kind of good year, watch out!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Bradford have the right coach? I feel Harbaugh helped Smith with confidence and winning, Reid is helping with production and aggressiveness. Work in progress, but he took a step forward in the second half.

The Rams seem to have their defense. Running used to be good. Receivers better. Bradford was better this last year before the injury. They're in an unfortunate division. With the same coach and QB, 2010 could have been there chance, but personnel and team growth weren't there (like all of us).

I like Fisher as a HC but is he someone who can bring out or groom a QB? IDK... McNair was pretty much a seasoned QB n someone who knew the game much more than Bradford at this point... so it was easier for Fisher I guess. Young was one n done pretty much.

Bradford needs that creative OC to turn his career around

home dog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Rams will never be a real threat with tissue paper and noodle armed Bradford at QB.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Fisher is a good coach, but I don't think he's as good as either Harbaugh or Carroll. And I think Bradford can be a good qb, but even so I think he's the 3rd best qb in the division. So if you have the 3rd best coach and the 3rd best qb in a division, you really have to be lights out compared to the rest of the division in other areas to rise to the top -- and I don't see that happening.