• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Damn you Washington

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams are 6-4 outside the division

Cards are 8-2 outside the division

This NFC West is tough and is only going to continue to get tougher. I still haven't decided though if the Rams are more dangerous with all these draft picks or with RG3 at the helm at qb with all those weapons around him

Easily now. Didn't they get Quinn with one of those picks? Besides... with RG3 you just tackle him and he misses the rest of the year.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah Tall, but with what people know about Aaron Rodgers now, People would give us 3 1sts......the crazy game of the draft. Keeps people up at night.

Look at Aldon-- I never even heard of the kid before we picked him. Now he's one of the best pass rushers in the game. We could go on and on....

That is true, but what I am saying is that there are guys that come out and people want to trade up for them. If Ryan Leaf were there we probably get trade offers, because it is the perception. Nobody would trade for him knowing how it turned out, but the hype and potential is what gets trades made. There was nothing like that when we were picking top 5. It isn't about what people are going to accomplish in the game.. it is about what people think a player is going to accomplish.