• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas week Rex vs Andy pre game

Skins2021deux

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People seem to forget that Kyle Allen started off absolutely on fire to the point that Cam Newton wasn’t getting his job back

He then regressed big time and was downright putrid his last few starts.

The point is that Allen even in a small stretch showed he can play at a high level...

haskins has barely showed a single drive where he can perform at a high level let alone a couple of games and that includes the preseason

not that I agree with move but some perspective between the 2 is important

apologize if this is the wrong thread for this as I can not post in the appropriate thread nor can I make a thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

rex being rex

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like we are a 2 point conversion, a bad fumble or play OT from 1st place. :pound::pound:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like we are a 2 point conversion, a bad fumble or play OT from 1st place. :pound::pound:
Honestly this season is truly hilaaaarious. For some reason, I’m not as pissed or as angry, just think it’s all funny, I dunno. Guess I’m just not as invested. Still interested but not as invested. Breed has it right with his quote about this team... :happyshake:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly this season is truly hilaaaarious. For some reason, I’m not as pissed or as angry, just think it’s all funny, I dunno. Guess I’m just not as invested. Still interested but not as invested. Breed has it right with his quote about this team... :happyshake:
It is like living in Danny world. I can't not root for the team because I have rooted for them for almost 60 years. I have very low expectations anymore though and tend to laugh when things go wrong. I am not planning on dying any time soon but I would bet that happens before this team turns it around.

It was fun watching Dallas play stellar defense today. Murray threw 9 .... let me say it again 9 passes tonight and the Cards score 38. Timeline on McCarthy getting fired?

How about those Steelers!!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was fun watching Dallas play stellar defense today.
Sure was. Thought they might fare better than us against the Cards...but Murrays throws looked inaccurate the few times I checked in on the score. That stat...wow...9 throws...I musta caught at least 3 of them. That dude is rightly named Mighty Mouse cus I saw a lot of running around like a wild man and a lot of juking defenders. :pound:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas 34 skins 10 will be the final.
I sincerely doubt it. Dallas might win, cuz who the heck knows in divisional play with them...but strange shite always happens when we play them but their Oline and D under Nolan...sheesh.

Our DLine is licking its chops for this game...and THEY better deliver and play opportunistic FB like we saw in Week 1 against the Eagles.

Looks like the injury bug that decimated us for what seems like 5 years has really bitten the rest of the NFCE hard this year. I mean... we cannot complain about the injuries to our Oline in comparison at all this year.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya mean there’s a chance?!

If we can’t beat what I saw the Boys put on the football field last night, I would be astounded. I realize we are short on talent in many key areas but unless Skins completely implode with massive Kyle TOs and fumbles, or Duckfoot misses every kick...I truly believe we should get this win.

@Sportster 72 Whats your bet this week...you should get to set the parameters this time

No excuses, we should be able to beat these guys into submission with our front four. Chase and Sweat should feast this Sunday. I’m looking to Payne and Allen to have a killer day playing Bully.

Of course, given the history these 2 teams have against each other, nothing would shock me, lol.

There’s always the possibility we make the Red Rifle the next coming... fumbling Zeke a 200 yard feed me beast, a 1 starter Oline look like the most amaaaazing thing since sliced bread and a Defense that looks like a sieve look like world beaters... stranger things have happened when we meet the Boys.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya mean there’s a chance?!

If we can’t beat what I saw the Boys put on the football field last night, I would be astounded. I realize we are short on talent in many key areas but unless Skins completely implode with massive Kyle TOs and fumbles, or Duckfoot misses every kick...I truly believe we should get this win.

@Sportster 72 Whats your bet this week...you should get to set the parameters this time

No excuses, we should be able to beat these guys into submission with our front four. Chase and Sweat should feast this Sunday. I’m looking to Payne and Allen to have a killer day playing Bully.

Of course, given the history these 2 teams have against each other, nothing would shock me, lol.

There’s always the possibility we make the Red Rifle the next coming... fumbling Zeke a 200 yard feed me beast, a 1 starter Oline look like the most amaaaazing thing since sliced bread and a Defense that looks like a sieve look like world beaters... stranger things have happened when we meet the Boys.
Will go with Washington +3. I think that is the spread this week.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will go with Washington +3. I think that is the spread this week.
I’d bet that too...cuz I think they are gonna win outright, lol.

BUT, you get to set the terms and I accept...prediction Gawd. This way I win both ways, ha!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah overlook the boys and we will get spanked . Our d/line supposedly had the advantage over the rams and giants and they played like urine .

There are no wins that can be counted on for this team

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kkkkkk. I’ll go with some optimism myself. But you have fun with that.