• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas week Rex vs Andy pre game

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For all the people that don’t know contracts . He took a lesser deal with LESS
Guaranteed money then he would have had on DC
In essence his contract is a 2 yr deal in which the boys can get out of it with a 6 mill
Hit In 22.

Some leveraging

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya mean there’s a chance?!

If we can’t beat what I saw the Boys put on the football field last night, I would be astounded. I realize we are short on talent in many key areas but unless Skins completely implode with massive Kyle TOs and fumbles, or Duckfoot misses every kick...I truly believe we should get this win.

@Sportster 72 Whats your bet this week...you should get to set the parameters this time

No excuses, we should be able to beat these guys into submission with our front four. Chase and Sweat should feast this Sunday. I’m looking to Payne and Allen to have a killer day playing Bully.

Of course, given the history these 2 teams have against each other, nothing would shock me, lol.

There’s always the possibility we make the Red Rifle the next coming... fumbling Zeke a 200 yard feed me beast, a 1 starter Oline look like the most amaaaazing thing since sliced bread and a Defense that looks like a sieve look like world beaters... stranger things have happened when we meet the Boys.
:yahoo:

:dance:

BOW to my QUEENLY PREDICTIVE GREATNESS @Sportster 72 back up to .500. :yes: 2-2 buddy boy!!!

Btw, hope you had an outstanding weekend with your chickadee. Skins brought me a whole lot of joy this weekend...and I admit...I had a few too many celebratory cocktails amongst my Gnat and Eagle friends. Sadly, my Cowpoke friend was away on a trip... I think he planned that...lol