• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas week Rex vs Andy pre game

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been real the hole time . I said dont sleep on the giants and what happened .

Can we beat the cowboys ? Yes we can but let’s not act like they can’t drop 40 on us either

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we can but let’s not act like they can’t drop 40 on us either
I honestly don’t think they can. It’s up to us to maintain ball security and convert 3rd downs and not allow 40+ gashes. Not this ‘stellar’ Boys team that apparently you think can do that, without Dak or any lineman and Zeke fumbling a ball most every game. Have you looked at where the Boys lie on the TO stats? Last...by a mile. Even our ‘talentless’ team is far from that.

Last time I looked our D was better too.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t see us beating anybody until we can generate some consistent downfield offense. Until we can do that, teams will continue to stack the LOS to stop our running game and the check down passes. We have got to be the worst in the league with pass plays beyond 10 yards.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have got to be the worst in the league with pass plays beyond 10 yards.
I find that hard to believe. But have no stats to prove it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don’t think they can. It’s up to us to maintain ball security and convert 3rd downs and not allow 40+ gashes. Not this ‘stellar’ Boys team that apparently you think can do that, without Dak or any lineman and Zeke fumbling a ball most every game. Have you looked at where the Boys lie on the TO stats? Last...by a mile. Even our ‘talentless’ team is far from that.

Last time I looked our D was better too.
I wouldn’t base anything on one game you saw Monday night .they have a butt ton of weapons on offense and our secondary is very suspect . I doubt Elliot fumbles twice either

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again why did we make the change to Rex?
Because RR said Allen knows the offense and Haskins is just learning it. There are certainly many variances and nuances to the offense and it seems likely Haskins just wasn't picking up on those. Also not enough "off script" plays were made that likely contributed to his benching. Turner needs to play to our strengths and call more downfield target throws. If you choose to not include those which we primarly have not, defense can and will play within 10 yards of the LOS and suffocate your run/check down game. I know for certain Tmac & Gibson can get behind any defense if the OL can give the QB about 3 seconds or so. I guess that's the challenge.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because RR said Allen knows the offense and Haskins is just learning it. There are certainly many variances and nuances to the offense and it seems likely Haskins just wasn't picking up on those. Also not enough "off script" plays were made that likely contributed to his benching. Turner needs to play to our strengths and call more downfield target throws. If you choose to not include those which we primarly have not, defense can and will play within 10 yards of the LOS and suffocate your run/check down game. I know for certain Tmac & Gibson can get behind any defense if the OL can give the QB about 3 seconds or so. I guess that's the challenge.
I’m beginning to believe what Doc Walker has been saying. That Turners ‘system’ doesn’t care about the run at all ( definitely not in the way wonder boys Shanahan and McVay did.).

Probably why they let go of AP, who could clearly have played a role here. Think about that. What kind of a system forces players to play a certain way, a pretty shitty one, imo.

Suspect imo. Highly suspect.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t base anything on one game you saw Monday night .they have a butt ton of weapons on offense and our secondary is very suspect . I doubt Elliot fumbles twice either
Houston there is a problem with our defense. We already know our offense is anemic. Yes, we have a few stars, or are they? We cannot stop Daniel Jones from scampering downfield for almost 50 yards. How the hell are we going to stop an angry Zeke who has always feasted on our defense from racking up 100? Short answer, we are not. Besides a half vs Philly, we cannot seem to sustain any defensive momentum by taking away something from the opposing offense. We simply cannot cover TE's, have a hard time limiting the run and our safeties are invisible this year. We play hard, we compete but 4 qtrs of competitive offense, defense & special teams seem to elude us. I have no answer. So far pretty disapointed in this Carolina staff and RR. My "In Ron We Trust" is starting to wain. Likely all the flip-flop talk from RR is starting to wear on me. The benching of Haskins in a rebuilding year is a head scratcher regardless, you made a choice, guy has a career game with no TO's and you bench him. Now wonder DH called in sick, he probably was considering. Sidenote, while i was ok with drafting DH, I'm not sold on him but thought he deserved better imo.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston there is a problem with our defense. We already know our offense is anemic. Yes, we have a few stars, or are they? We cannot stop Daniel Jones from scampering downfield for almost 50 yards. How the hell are we going to stop an angry Zeke who has always feasted on our defense from racking up 100? Short answer, we are not. Besides a half vs Philly, we cannot seem to sustain any defensive momentum by taking away something from the opposing offense. We simply cannot cover TE's, have a hard time limiting the run and our safeties are invisible this year. We play hard, we compete but 4 qtrs of competitive offense, defense & special teams seem to elude us. I have no answer. So far pretty disapointed in this Carolina staff and RR. My "In Ron We Trust" is starting to wain. Likely all the flip-flop talk from RR is starting to wear on me. The benching of Haskins in a rebuilding year is a head scratcher regardless, you made a choice, guy has a career game with no TO's and you bench him. Now wonder DH called in sick, he probably was considering. Sidenote, while i was ok with drafting DH, I'm not sold on him but thought he deserved better imo.

It shouldn’t wain after 6 games and this terrible time we are in

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas will have a field day. Even if we get twelve sacks, Dallas will put up points because the DL and Kendall Fuller can’t do it all. Eventually, America will get free, and Zeke will get beyond the front four...from there, TDs.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Payne
all pro ? Maybe PB

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash