• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's only going to get better with Tyson Chandler around, especially on the defensive end, if only he could ever gain 20 pounds

But Chandler and Wright are quite the combo at C this year, it was kinda cool to see both on the floor at the same time last night and the resulting defensive lockdown on the Wizards

And Tyson has been playing like a new man this year. When we were watching the game last night after one of the monster dunks from Wright my son said that Dampier could have never done that. I said you are right, he would have fumbled it right out of bounds. Love this tandem.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing I'd like to see added to the roster is a 2 that can defend, we have a bunch of 3's that are a tad on the slow side, Aminu, Crowder, Jefferson, Parsons can't keep up with quick 2's and Monta isn't big enough

A Tony Allen type would be great

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing I'd like to see added to the roster is a 2 that can defend, we have a bunch of 3's that are a tad on the slow side, Aminu, Crowder, Jefferson, Parsons can't keep up with quick 2's and Monta isn't big enough

Or a Sefolosha

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You guys definetly do lack a top perimeter defender. IMO

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A poster over on ESPN in regards to Kobe's comment about not taking such a big team loyalty discount had this comment which I thought was rather interesting.

"on a side note.... I think the CBA should include a deal where half of a players salary after 10 years with one team doesn't count against the cap. The fact that Kobe and Dirk have stayed with one team in awesome for the fans".

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A poster over on ESPN in regards to Kobe's comment about not taking such a big team loyalty discount had this comment which I thought was rather interesting.

"on a side note.... I think the CBA should include a deal where half of a players salary after 10 years with one team doesn't count against the cap. The fact that Kobe and Dirk have stayed with one team in awesome for the fans".

There should be no salary caps in any league...

The caps help subsidize awful franchises that do not even try to compete.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There should be no salary caps in any league...

The caps help subsidize awful franchises that do not even try to compete.

I can see it both ways. What you say is true and it also allows those who have the money to spend to give an excuse on why they cannot spend more. But at the same time in multiple sports there are some franchises that just cannot keep up with places like New York and LA.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see it both ways. What you say is true and it also allows those who have the money to spend to give an excuse on why they cannot spend more. But at the same time in multiple sports there are some franchises that just cannot keep up with places like New York and LA.

That's the nature of the beast. Gotta spend the money wisely in today's game though. How much has it helped the Dodgers thus far? All that money cannot get Kershaw past the Cardinals.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Harris is the one that can defend the 2's at a good clip, but he lacks the size too.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is exactly what I thought it would be, an offensive juggernaut. It's poetry in motion.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harris is the one that can defend the 2's at a good clip, but he lacks the size too.

We just lack a 2 of any sort with size, lots of 3 wingers and big PGs (Harris & Ellis), Ledo is really the only guy I'd consider a real 2

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is exactly what I thought it would be, an offensive juggernaut. It's poetry in motion.

Getting it together defensively and consistency on the boards are going to be the key

We'll also struggle any night the 3's aren't falling

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting it together defensively and consistency on the boards are going to be the key

We'll also struggle any night the 3's aren't falling

That's the only way teams have been able to slow us down. By giving us the long ones and packing their D into the paint to keep us from driving.