• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rondo to me has seemed aloof the entire time he has been here. Very little interaction with teammates, fans and none with media. Even when a game is over other Mavs will give a few high 5's to fans on the way into the locker room but Rondo just runs on by. Not really sure what to make of him yet but he could be a chemistry problem with the rest of the team. Not saying that as fact just based on observation.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rondo to me has seemed aloof the entire time he has been here. Very little interaction with teammates, fans and none with media. Even when a game is over other Mavs will give a few high 5's to fans on the way into the locker room but Rondo just runs on by. Not really sure what to make of him yet but he could be a chemistry problem with the rest of the team. Not saying that as fact just based on observation.

He's most definitely a very weird, different, interesting character. It's certainly not weird in a bad way necessarily but ya it's known he's a bit off beat which I don't mind as it seems every successful team probably needs to have some of that.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mavs may not end up winning tonight, but I hope Rondo was watching really hard in the first quarter. Harris and Barea are showing him up on offense.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck...Hindsight is 20/20...Shoulda gone after Dragic.

I just have not had a good feeling in Rondo being on the team. This may have been a mistake. I know the reasons for trading to get him were good ones but this may not pan out like they hoped it would.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have not had a good feeling in Rondo being on the team. This may have been a mistake. I know the reasons for trading to get him were good ones but this may not pan out like they hoped it would.
I expected so much more out of him. 20 games isn't the longest time frame, but you should be showing some sort of improvement. He's regressing offensively.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mavs down 3 players, so not too surprised they ran out of gas tonight.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, Dirk...2-7 for 4 points in 25 minutes played.

He just isn't taking over games at this point like he used to in previous years.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mavs down 3 players, so not too surprised they ran out of gas tonight.

Interesting they rested Amare, after him playing in 2 games. Guess it was a B2B but still, seems like you'd want to get him into the offense some. No CP, Rondo, TC and Amare and Dirk was limited. Monta, Harris, and the rest just couldn't hold up

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck...Hindsight is 20/20...Shoulda gone after Dragic.

Seemed pretty clear Dragic only had a few times in mind and Dallas wasn't one of them. Sure after arriving here he could have changed his mind but I still make the Rondo deal since he provides things that this team needs from that position and in reality Dallas really didn't give anything of significance up. Yes Wright was a decent role player but nothing close to the level Rondo is and provides.

I expected so much more out of him. 20 games isn't the longest time frame, but you should be showing some sort of improvement. He's regressing offensively.

I thought it would take all of this season and a training camp (if he came back) to really see how this all fit in personally. He provides absolutely nothing on offense and not even a threat so teams just pretty much beg him to shoot when he's got the ball. That was the one and only thing that really concerned me the most. And his awful FT% is really mind boggling.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seemed pretty clear Dragic only had a few times in mind and Dallas wasn't one of them. Sure after arriving here he could have changed his mind but I still make the Rondo deal since he provides things that this team needs from that position and in reality Dallas really didn't give anything of significance up. Yes Wright was a decent role player but nothing close to the level Rondo is and provides.

I thought it would take all of this season and a training camp (if he came back) to really see how this all fit in personally. He provides absolutely nothing on offense and not even a threat so teams just pretty much beg him to shoot when he's got the ball. That was the one and only thing that really concerned me the most. And his awful FT% is really mind boggling.

Agree on FT%. How does someone who plays PG shoot so badly at the free throw line. To me it is a lack of dedication to take the time to improve. He seems to rely on his gifted skills but shuns those areas he lacks in.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all going to depend on how he performs in the playoffs. He's known to elevate his game when it matters the most. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he plays really well on Saturday. Only time will tell.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fucking terrible home loss. I hated the starting line-up and I still don't understand why the Mavs FO didn't think we needed to add another big man. We have 2 centers on our bench that didn't play 1 minute tonight while Tyson was out. Pathetic.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were a -22 with Rondo on the floor, -18 with Monta, and a +14 with Harris on the floor tonight.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to normal...back to having a horrible +- for Rondo. Pathetic loss vs a pathetic team.