• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so glad we drafted both Jared Cunningham AND Bernard James, two so-so college players, over Draymond Green, a first-team collegiate all-star. I was pissed about it the night it happened back in 2012 and I'm just as pissed about it today, watching Draymond drop 20 on the Mavs while Cunningham and James are already wasted picks.

Just more evidence that little Donnie can't draft for shit. Instead of picking the obvious names who will at the very least become decent rotation players, he swings for the fences with college players who weren't as good but have so much "potential" or random raw foreigners. DeJuan Blair is another perfect example of a great college player who has carved out a nice career as a very decent rotation player who little Donnie passed over in favor of a boom-or-bust pick.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so glad we drafted both Jared Cunningham AND Bernard James, two so-so college players, over Draymond Green, a first-team collegiate all-star. I was pissed about it the night it happened back in 2012 and I'm just as pissed about it today, watching Draymond drop 20 on the Mavs while Cunningham and James are already wasted picks.

Just more evidence that little Donnie can't draft for shit. Instead of picking the obvious names who will at the very least become decent rotation players, he swings for the fences with college players who weren't as good but have so much "potential" or random raw foreigners. DeJuan Blair is another perfect example of a great college player who has carved out a nice career as a very decent rotation player who little Donnie passed over in favor of a boom-or-bust pick.

Draymond is such a winner. I love his game. People really missed out

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chandler parsons for mavs. No lee or bogut for warriors. Also mavs, clips, Cleveland and warriors interested in jermaine O neal

I wish all 3 of them played. The game would have slowed down with Bogut and Lee in there. We have enough trouble guarding PG/SGs when neither of them play GS is smaller, faster, and more athletic. At least the Mavs showed some heart. The poor start killed them.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the drawbacks of sharing a facility.

Super duper rare occurrence tho. Maybe a couple times a year if that. I would imagine the Staples Center has more issues with the Clippers, Lakers, and Kings sharing it in addition to all the concerts and stuff that happen there.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only problem is i dont think Draymond would flourish as a Mav because of Carlisle. I think he is a great coach but not with youth.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mavs need to find a way to trade for Lance Stephenson. You could mis-match the rotation. Late in the game play Monta at the point, with Lance at the 2.

Wilson Chandler would be a good addition too IMO.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mavs need to find a way to trade for Lance Stephenson. You could mis-match the rotation. Late in the game play Monta at the point, with Lance at the 2.

Wilson Chandler would be a good addition too IMO.

I'd keep an eye on the Knicks and if they on a selling spree. Would love to have Calderon back.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd keep an eye on the Knicks and if they on a selling spree. Would love to have Calderon back.

I would like to have Jose back, but that's not going to solve our perimeter D problem. I would gladly trade Jameer and another for him though.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mavericks are serious suitors for Rondo, Wojnarowski reports. The Rockets have also discussed a potential deal for the point guard with Boston as well, Wojnarowski adds.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wojnarowski lists Brandan Wright and Monta as pieces going to Boston. I don't want to trade Monta. Throw in Crowder and a 1st round pick.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too, w/ a 1st round pick.

That's a steep price to pay for a guy they won't re-sign, but that gives them a championship level PG who plays perimeter defense. Jameer Nelson won't cut it as a starter and Harris is better coming off the bench. It would make Dallas a legitimate threat.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a steep price to pay for a guy they won't re-sign, but that gives them a championship level PG who plays perimeter defense. Jameer Nelson won't cut it as a starter and Harris is better coming off the bench. It would make Dallas a legitimate threat.

I just read that's the reason the Mavs are trying to get Rondo early in the process. They want to give him plenty of time to settle in here to try to talk him into staying.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read that's the reason the Mavs are trying to get Rondo early in the process. They want to give him plenty of time to settle in here to try to talk him into staying.

And that's a good assessment whoever wrote that. The earlier the better. The reg season is largely irrelevant. A championship team can beat anyone.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be sick if Dallas got rondo. What does everyone think of rondo? I think he's a great 3rd best player on your team