• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Goedert can't fight

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot to bold the part of your quote where it said Then one of his crew told my other colleague

It wasn't Goedert saying that.
Maybe he should find some new friends.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jumped by a group, then kicked in the head when he was down and still not knocked out. That's one tough QB. Could you imagine if this were Goedert or worse, Wentz :thumb:

Prescott was with multiple teammates and they got beaten up. Standard street brawl. They showed up with only a few people and got their asses kicked by a larger group. The guy who kicked Dak’s face in looked scrawny too.

Wentz would never be in the situation. It’s hard to get in a brawl in church, where he spends all of his time outside of his house and the football field.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to admit I sucker punched a few guys in my lifetime. They all needed medical attention. These people pisst me off and this was the result of being ganged by a dozen. The key is to find them alone and methodically target them. I lost no sleep whatsoever. Yeah, I tried to report them to authority but sometimes you have to just deal with bullies in your own way

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to admit I sucker punched a few guys in my lifetime. They all needed medical attention. These people pisst me off and this was the result of being ganged by a dozen. The key is to find them alone and methodically target them. I lost no sleep whatsoever. Yeah, I tried to report them to authority but sometimes you have to just deal with bullies in your own way

Wow. Ok then.

I had a friend who did something like this in high school though. These jock dudes had ganged up on his little brother and beat him up three on one. An unfair fight.

We later happened to see one of the jocks alone down in the Jersey Shore. This was in the 80s and we had rolls of quarters we used to play arcade games. He walked up beside the guy and cold cocked him with one of the rolls in his first. The dude was knocked out.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Ok then.

I had a friend who did something like this in high school though. These jock dudes had ganged up on his little brother and beat him up three on one. An unfair fight.

We later happened to see one of the jocks alone down in the Jersey Shore. This was in the 80s and we had rolls of quarters we used to play arcade games. He walked up beside the guy and cold cocked him with one of the rolls in his first, as I pissed my pants. The dude was knocked out.

TMI, dude TMI.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol no I wasn’t scared at all but it was a cheap thing to do even if said asshole had it coming.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Ok then.

We later happened to see one of the jocks alone down in the Jersey Shore. This was in the 80s and we had rolls of quarters we used to play arcade games. He walked up beside the guy and cold cocked him with one of the rolls in his first. The dude was knocked out.

Jersey Shore
Roll of quarters
Sucker punch
Eagles fan

Honestly, is ANYONE shocked by any of this? :D

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jersey Shore
Roll of quarters
Sucker punch
Eagles fan

Honestly, is ANYONE shocked by any of this? :D
Maybe Iggloo is misremembering when he saw a Eagles fan run into a concrete pillar and think he was sucker punched

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Iggloo is misremembering when he saw a Eagles fan run into a concrete pillar and think he was sucker punched
well the pillar said he had it coming.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because if you go out drinking with friends and one friend is acting like an idiot it does not mean that everyone is acting like an idiot.

I remember when Ryan Griffin got his mouth busted open with a champagne bottle at a club. What was the result? His ass getting cut by the Saints. And then the Bucs picked him up thinking he was worth a valuable backup.

Eagles need to just cut their losses and move on from this guy. He was never gonna sniff Ertz's jockstrap anyway.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Ryan Griffin got his mouth busted open with a champagne bottle at a club. What was the result? His ass getting cut by the Saints. And then the Bucs picked him up thinking he was worth a valuable backup.

Eagles need to just cut their losses and move on from this guy. He was never gonna sniff Ertz's jockstrap anyway.

He's a top 10 TE in the league with potential to be one of the top 3 TEs.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a top 10 TE in the league with potential to be one of the top 3 TEs.
Wow, two of the top three TEs in the league yet still Wentz has no weapons...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst WRs in the NFL last season.
Well when counting dropped passes & all that. They were 5th worst. Leave it to an Eagles fan to exaggerate the facts.