• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Goedert can't fight

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love a good story about Dallas getting beaten.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, as far as your team’s guys making news I’ll take this. Dude got suckered punch. If it was a Cowboy the story would have entailed him hitting a woman.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No information about the attacker because it was another black terrorist?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, as far as your team’s guys making news I’ll take this. Dude got suckered punch. If it was a Cowboy the story would have entailed him hitting a woman.
I thought for sure yours was going to be the dumbest response in the thread...then I read the one after yours and as usual he sets the standard...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philadelphia Eagles' Dallas Goedert caught up in South Dakota bar brawl

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — Philadelphia Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert appears to have been caught up in an early morning bar brawl in Aberdeen, South Dakota, on Saturday, June 20.

An early morning fracas at The Zoo Bar in downtown Aberdeen appears to have involved Goedert, who is from nearby Britton.
Police were called to The Zoo Bar in Aberdeen just after 1 a.m. on a report of "people busting glasses and have busted heads," according to archived local police scanner traffic reviewed by Forum News Service.

Police radioed in shortly after from the scene to run Goedert's ID, and those of two other men. The 6 foot-5 inch, 265-pound Goedert is from Britton, about a 60-mile drive from Aberdeen.

An ambulance was called for what was identified as a 24-year-old male who was unconscious but breathing, and the vehicle was soon headed to Avera St. Luke's Hospital in Aberdeen. It's unclear if the man was Goedert, who turned 25 in January. An Avera Health representative said no patient by Goedert's name was at the Aberdeen hospital or its sister facility in Sioux Falls.

Aberdeen police later were checking local hotels for "a group that flew in from Florida," with a rental car with plates from Sioux Falls, according to police scanner traffic.

Rumors swirled online that Goedert had been sucker punched and knocked out at the bar and then was airlifted to Sioux Falls, but Forum News Service was unable to immediately confirm any of those details.

But according to a report by Mike Kaye of NJ Advance Media on NJ.com, quoting an unnamed source, Goedert was out with his family for dinner when he was "allegedly sucker-punched unprovoked" and taken to a local hospital as a precaution, but was said to be fine.

Aberdeen Police Sgt. Dan Kaiser said nobody from the department would be available to comment on the incident until Monday morning. Chase Callahan, an agent with Rep1 Sports, which represents Goedert, didn't immediately respond to an email and text request for comment.

Goedert joined the Eagles as a second-round pick in the 2018 NFL draft after gaining notice as a standout athlete at Britton-Hecla High School and later in a star-studded career as a tight end for the South Dakota State University Jackrabbits in Brookings, South Dakota.

Philadelphia Eagles' Dallas Goedert caught up in South Dakota bar brawl | INFORUM

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Didn't realize he got "knocked the fuck out"

I don't know what constitutes "dinner with his family", but I'd be surprised if too many families are having dinner at a place called the Zoo Bar at 1am.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philadelphia Eagles' Dallas Goedert caught up in South Dakota bar brawl

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — Philadelphia Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert appears to have been caught up in an early morning bar brawl in Aberdeen, South Dakota, on Saturday, June 20.

An early morning fracas at The Zoo Bar in downtown Aberdeen appears to have involved Goedert, who is from nearby Britton.
Police were called to The Zoo Bar in Aberdeen just after 1 a.m. on a report of "people busting glasses and have busted heads," according to archived local police scanner traffic reviewed by Forum News Service.

Police radioed in shortly after from the scene to run Goedert's ID, and those of two other men. The 6 foot-5 inch, 265-pound Goedert is from Britton, about a 60-mile drive from Aberdeen.

An ambulance was called for what was identified as a 24-year-old male who was unconscious but breathing, and the vehicle was soon headed to Avera St. Luke's Hospital in Aberdeen. It's unclear if the man was Goedert, who turned 25 in January. An Avera Health representative said no patient by Goedert's name was at the Aberdeen hospital or its sister facility in Sioux Falls.

Aberdeen police later were checking local hotels for "a group that flew in from Florida," with a rental car with plates from Sioux Falls, according to police scanner traffic.

Rumors swirled online that Goedert had been sucker punched and knocked out at the bar and then was airlifted to Sioux Falls, but Forum News Service was unable to immediately confirm any of those details.

But according to a report by Mike Kaye of NJ Advance Media on NJ.com, quoting an unnamed source, Goedert was out with his family for dinner when he was "allegedly sucker-punched unprovoked" and taken to a local hospital as a precaution, but was said to be fine.

Aberdeen Police Sgt. Dan Kaiser said nobody from the department would be available to comment on the incident until Monday morning. Chase Callahan, an agent with Rep1 Sports, which represents Goedert, didn't immediately respond to an email and text request for comment.

Goedert joined the Eagles as a second-round pick in the 2018 NFL draft after gaining notice as a standout athlete at Britton-Hecla High School and later in a star-studded career as a tight end for the South Dakota State University Jackrabbits in Brookings, South Dakota.

Philadelphia Eagles' Dallas Goedert caught up in South Dakota bar brawl | INFORUM

Crazy what counts as “nearby” in some places. Drive 60 miles in any direction in NJ and you’re probably in another state or the ocean.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know what constitutes "dinner with his family", but I'd be surprised if too many families are having dinner at a place called the Zoo Bar at 1am.
I've been there. Might have started as dinner and continued as drinks.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been there. Might have started as dinner and continued as drinks.

Could also have been siblings/cousins he was out with. Obviously some holes in the story. A shocker that we don’t have all the details.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy what counts as “nearby” in some places. Drive 60 miles in any direction in NJ and you’re probably in another state or the ocean.

I don't anymore, but I've had jobs where the commute was over 60 miles one way.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aberdeen is the closest city of any size. It'd take you a lot longer to drive those 60 miles in jersey.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we already knew most Eagles players are brittle since they get hurt all the time

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good point

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't anymore, but I've had jobs where the commute was over 60 miles one way.

That's awful. 60 miles? My 2nd to last job I used to walk to work. It was a good 1/2 hour but kept me in great shape but I can't imagine putting over 100 miles a day on my car "to and fro" work

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's awful. 60 miles? My 2nd to last job I used to walk to work. It was a good 1/2 hour but kept me in great shape but I can't imagine putting over 100 miles a day on my car "to and fro" work
Company truck with company fuel truck, and it was always different locations, but if it was within 2 hours of home I’d commute.

It takes me 15 minutes to get to work now.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Company truck with company fuel truck, and it was always different locations, but if it was within 2 hours of home I’d commute.

It takes me 15 minutes to get to work now.

Thank god! I'd hate to be stuck in the car that much everyday! Lose your free time at night driving that much!

Duke of Douchington

Needle Mover
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zoo bar is the absolute shittiest place in Aberdeen. Why a millionaire is hanging out there is beyond me.