• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Goedert can't fight

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the dirtiest hit I’ve seen since Jadeveon Clowney took that cheap shot on Wentz.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are both sides tangling? This may be the type of sissy shit that flies in Texas but the rest of the country knows it’s a cowardly move to sucker punch someone.
Did you read it?
It started at one joint, the two parties ended up at another joint, and it carried on there. Look at the video, Goedert is definitely engaging someone. Now while I agree the hit was crap and from his blind side, but lets not try to pretend Goedert was simply sitting there drinking Sherly Temples.

Oh and if you think that hit was bullshit check out this.

"Knockout Game" Attacks Continues to Plague Philadelphia

I have one question. Why do Eagles fans make it so easy to slap them around.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucker punch my ass...Goedert was on his feet and actively engaging in a heated conversation.

He got knocked the fuck OUT.. Out cold, lights out, nighty night time. Soft like butter.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read it?
It started at one joint, the two parties ended up at another joint, and it carried on there. Look at the video, Goedert is definitely engaging someone. Now while I agree the hit was crap and from his blind side, but lets not try to pretend Goedert was simply sitting there drinking Sherly Temples.

Oh and if you think that hit was bullshit check out this.

"Knockout Game" Attacks Continues to Plague Philadelphia

I have one question. Why do Eagles fans make it so easy to slap them around.

Teenagers are stupid. That “game” was a cover for violent shitheads to do random acts of violence. Never OK.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucker punch my ass...Goedert was on his feet and actively engaging in a heated conversation.

He got knocked the fuck OUT.. Out cold, lights out, nighty night time. Soft like butter.

I’m sure you would have taken the punch better.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that story is about Philly so your Texas comment is completely invalid.

No one I know or have ever heard of has watched a video of the knockout game and said, “Man, that old guy can’t fight. He went night night real quick. He’s soft.”

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one I know or have ever heard of has watched a video of the knockout game and said, “Man, that old guy can’t fight. He went night night real quick. He’s soft.”

I know Philly fans like to limit history but is this comment already erased from the Philly history books?
"This may be the type of sissy shit that flies in Texas but the rest of the country knows it’s a cowardly move to sucker punch someone."

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is it like.... normal to go to a family dinner right after hitting the titty bars in South Dakota?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking the original reports of "Family" were wrong.
Phhew... was worried that I’ve been doin these family get-togethers wrong all these years

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that was a sucker punch. he wasnt engaging with the guy that came up & dropped him.
Punches you dont see are always the punches that hurt you.
All that is really needed is when someone checks your chin, if it pinches the nerve behind your jaw bone you will drop like a sack of potatoes.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, as far as your team’s guys making news I’ll take this. Dude got suckered punch. If it was a Cowboy the story would have entailed him hitting a woman.
Right? We make fun of athletes losing their shit all the time. Here is a story of one who had self restraint and we still mock.....if he stole on him he would drop him, then the story would be the same i guess.

Last edited:

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Philly fans like to limit history but is this comment already erased from the Philly history books?
"This may be the type of sissy shit that flies in Texas but the rest of the country knows it’s a cowardly move to sucker punch someone."

What is that supposed to show? The knockout game is for cowardly punks.