• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas game

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we will score points and that Chip Kelly knows Monte Kiffin and his defensive schemes quite well and done very well head to head but please design the offense around Foles for this game. Keep it simple and mix in the screens. Nothing better than throwing the Cowboy defense off. I know that our defense is horrible, but we should know by now that Dallas is going to throw a ton in this game. I know all the focus will be on Witten and Dez, but it's the guys like Beasley or their #2 who are going to eat our secondary alive. Gotta blitz all day on Romo. Give him any time and it will be ugly again. D Ware and Murray are out for this game.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles' key to success is a good screen scheme. Because he is relatively slow on his feet, teams will try to stack the box to shut down the run game. Once they start doing this, an few effective screen passes will force them to back up and respect that aspect of the offense, which will start creating lanes for Shady to carve up their D.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles' key to success is a good screen scheme. Because he is relatively slow on his feet, teams will try to stack the box to shut down the run game. Once they start doing this, an few effective screen passes will force them to back up and respect that aspect of the offense, which will start creating lanes for Shady to carve up their D.

I know this and you know this, hopefully Chip know it!!

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Murray out, Romo will probably throw the ball a lot. I expect both offenses to have great days. It should be a high scoring game, with both teams getting in the 30's - or more.

If you're a gambler, you MIGHT want to bet the over.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Murray out, Romo will probably throw the ball a lot. I expect both offenses to have great days. It should be a high scoring game, with both teams getting in the 30's - or more.

If you're a gambler, you MIGHT want to bet the over.
Nice call. LMAO.:suds: