• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas @ Chi-town predictions.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bears win this 1, simply for the fact they have fucked up their draft position for years, with wins in meaningless games. Yeah I know they still have a chance @ the playoffs. But it is a slim chance. Very slim.
Bears 31- Dallas 21. Romo fails again in December.
What's your predictions?

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bears win this 1, simply for the fact they have fucked up their draft position for years, with wins in meaningless games. Yeah I know they still have a chance @ the playoffs. But it is a slim chance. Very slim.
What's your predictions?

Certainly cant trust the D. Two teams that can do a lot of the same things on O, and both sport bad defenses.

When I predict a specific score, its the kiss of death...so Ill just go with both teams scoring over 27 points...Bears by 4. Oh yeah, go Eagles...*gulp*.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a offensive game so Bears 7 Dallas 3. But Bears own Dallas in Dallas and Dallas owns us in Chicago so Dallas 43 Bears 36. Hey whats the over/under on bone headed calls by Trestman anyway?

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your predictions?

The chance isn't slim IF the Bears win the games. The division is there for the taking if the Bears or Packers want it, since the bumbling Lions are in 1st place. Very talented team, but they constantly blow games with turnovers and dumb plays. They blew another lead today vs the Eagles.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had a feeling the Bears would win this game all week.

Just one of those games this team always seems to pull out. Right when you think they're god awful, they put together an inspiring performance and win.

Wish Cutler and Briggs were cleared, but I think the cold conditions will rattle Romo a bit. I actually think we get off to a good start for once. Forte should have a good evening on the ground. It's just... I don't know... this game just gives me that gut feeling. Monday Night at home in the cold, angry coming off of a tough loss. They saw Detroit lose, and leave the door open for them earlier today. It just has that feeling.

Last week I said the Bears would lose on a Blair Walsh field goal. The week before I said the Rams would win big and post over 200 yards rushing. Let's hope I keep the psychic energy going. This week... I'll say the Bears win a back and forth affair, a close one, by a score of 31-24.

Last edited by a moderator:

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dallas commits to a running game, they should win it. If it's the Romo show, I like our chances.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dallas commits to a running game, they should win it. If it's the Romo show, I like our chances.

The thing is, that the Bears should be just as efficient running against Dallas. Their run D has been almost just as bad.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling we are going to win this game as well. I had us losing the last 2 also. As bad as we have been on defense all year, we do seem to be slightly better at home. I really don't think the Cowboys are a good team at all. They struggled to beat the RAIDERS at home on Thanksgiving. Very cold weather they are not used to, and Romo usually struggles late in the year.

We will see though.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, this is our LAST CHANCE to make the playoffs. Detroit has 3 games left and they are all in domes with 2 at home vs a mediocre Ravens team and a horrible Giants team. The other game is at Minnesota where Peterson might be out the rest of the year with an ankle injury. We will be lucky if they lose 1 of those. 2 is probably impossible.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both defenses are terrible, but i think the Bears receivers have the biggest mismatch against the much smaller and less athletic corners of dallas. I think Marshal and Jeffrey go off early and open things up for Forte later. Score fest with Bear eeking one out at the end.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chance isn't slim IF the Bears win the games. The division is there for the taking if the Bears or Packers want it, since the bumbling Lions are in 1st place. Very talented team, but they constantly blow games with turnovers and dumb plays. They blew another lead today vs the Eagles.

Detroit owns the tiebreaker between us. And they have to loss 1 of 3 very winnable games all in domes & 2 of those are @ home.
The Bears would have to win out w/ games @ Philly & Clev. and a home contest vs Green Bay w/ maybe a healthy Rodgers.
I'll stick with the slim chance.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats the weather forecast?

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly cant trust the D. Two teams that can do a lot of the same things on O, and both sport bad defenses.

When I predict a specific score, its the kiss of death...so Ill just go with both teams scoring over 27 points...Bears by 4. Oh yeah, go Eagles...*gulp*.

Hope it's a high scoring affair. Got 50v bucks on the over 48.5.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, this is our LAST CHANCE to make the playoffs. Detroit has 3 games left and they are all in domes with 2 at home vs a mediocre Ravens team and a horrible Giants team. The other game is at Minnesota where Peterson might be out the rest of the year with an ankle injury. We will be lucky if they lose 1 of those. 2 is probably impossible.

Well... the good news is that Detroit doesn't look much more than a mediocre team either. They've lost 3 of 4, and their lone win was at home on a short Thanksgiving week vs Matt Flynn and the Pack. Not saying we look any better (we don't), but those three games are all lose able. Baltimore is getting on a little bit of a roll. And going to Minnesota is never easy.

Either way, after everything, it's crazy to think that this team could actually be sitting in first place all alone heading into next week's Lions/Ravens Monday Night matchup.

Hope we can beat Dallas tomorrow night. I just want the Bears to keep playing meaningful football. I hate throwaway games.

I think they can beat Dallas and Cleveland. Philly... well... let's take it one game at a time.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit owns the tiebreaker between us. And they have to loss 1 of 3 very winnable games all in domes & 2 of those are @ home.
The Bears would have to win out w/ games @ Philly & Clev. and a home contest vs Green Bay w/ maybe a healthy Rodgers.
I'll stick with the slim chance.

If you're tied with a team with three weeks remaining. Sorry. You have a decent chance.

Not to mention, have you watched the Lions play any time in the last month? They look as bad as we do. They could easily drop any of those games. The Ravens are playing well, and could pose a lot of problems. Going to Minnesota is never a sure thing.

I'd almost give GB the nod right now. Detroit doesn't look like they're ready to do anything but fade away once again.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats the weather forecast?

Kickoff temps could flirt with the single digits. Winds will blow 15-20 MPH, with gusts up to 25-30 MPH.

Windchill factor is supposed to be below zero.

No snow though. Which disappointed me. Wish it was a SNF game. The snow was coming down beautifully in the city of Chicago tonight.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I'd almost give GB the nod right now. Detroit doesn't look like they're ready to do anything but fade away once again.

While I totally get what you feel that way, I actually think the schedule greatly favors Detroit, particularly since they have a one game lead. Detroit has Baltimore at home, and Detroit has lost two home games this year, both of whom had better offenses than Baltimore. Then they play the Giants, again at home, which is just an awful team (that little run of wins NY had there were ALL against backup QBs). Then they go to Minnesota, which is, if nothing else, winnable, even if a road game.

Green Bay has a harder schedule. First of all, if they don't bring Rodgers back, they are toast, period. Assuming they bring him off the shelf, they have to beat Dallas on the road, home to Pittsburgh, then finish in Soldier. They'd probably have to win all three, and if Detroit simply wins two, then GB is SOL anyway.

No, this is a battle between who wants it less between the Bears and the Lions. They are both trying hard to give the division away. Tonight's game is huge for the Bears. I can't for the life of me imagine us having any success with this team in the playoffs, but who the hell knows.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit could still lose 1 the rest of the way. They're so hot/cold its hard to say for certain. Their pass D isn't very good. However, like mentioned above our Bears don't have a cake walk. If for no other reason a healthy AR in the last game of the year, even if it is in snowy/cold Chicago is just bad bad bad, and could be a must win.