• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched it all but had to turn off Brad n Babe on the radio it was just painful to hear and I never listen to the new #1 Fox Team. Greg Olsen is ok the other guy I just don’t like at all.
What a mess
Burkhart was sooo excited when Green Bay scored. Sounded like a local Green Bay broadcaster.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought this said it well.

the cowboys are apt to hand Dak another 50M a year in a contract re-structuring. Someone in the room needs to ask the hard question about the player. Not the person. These are two different topics.

The person is great. Exemplary, Upstanding, Kind, Professional.

The player has shortcomings. Own it!

i'm going to need to read this over and over this offseason.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought this said it well.

the cowboys are apt to hand Dak another 50M a year in a contract re-structuring. Someone in the room needs to ask the hard question about the player. Not the person. These are two different topics.

The person is great. Exemplary, Upstanding, Kind, Professional.

The player has shortcomings. Own it!

i'm going to need to read this over and over this offseason.
Dak is an awesome human being. But hasn't handled his business like Mahomes, Brady or even Rodgers. There is no such thing as a home town discount with him. In fact, Dak believes in squeezing every dime he can out of the Cowboys. To me, parting ways is just business

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak for Russ straight up. How about it? What if we throw in a 4th.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing the hate for DAK but seriously, anyone available that's better?. Maybe DAK needs a running game to take the pressure off him. Too much is on his shoulders.

We have a playoff QB for ya if you want to trade, I'll take DAK with our team, you can have the pick, no,take all 3qbs

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing the hate for DAK but seriously, anyone available that's better?. Maybe DAK needs a running game to take the pressure off him. Too much is on his shoulders.

We have a playoff QB for ya if you want to trade, I'll take DAK with our team, you can have the pick, no,take all 3qbs
Dak is a good player. He is gon a want 5 years $250 million minimum. Give me a rookie or Trey Lance and use the $40 million PER YEAR you save to build the team around him instead of strip it

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm no cap guy but..the best I could see is Dak willing to do 2 years at 90M which really is $150 over 3 years.

or

eat the 60M this coming season

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no cap guy but..the best I could see is Dak willing to do 2 years at 90M which really is $150 over 3 years.

or

eat the 60M this coming season
And quite frankly, I am of the opinion at this point that eating the $60M and allowing him to earn his next contract somewhere else is not that bad of an option for either side.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We have put ourselves into a mess. This whole team has been built around Dak Prescott and making his life easier and hence why we have not done as well building depth at DT and LB. We have lucked out with having safeties available on the cheap or for the system but Dak and the offensie is where the money has been spent - Dak, Pollarfd, Martin and Smitj and drafting players like Lamb and Smith very high. I don’t know how much more they could have done for Dak with offensive minded coaches like Garrett, Moore and Mike Mcarthy. The QB has just not delivered in the playoffs or against good teams on a consistent enough basis since his first season. Seems like he freezes against the zone and is not patient or makes mistakes in the pkayoffs or those tight games. Video game stats against the Giants and Redskins have helped the cause as well as good games versus the Eagles. The organization is in a pickle because the owner is 81. Will be interesting if they go with Lance and draft a QB in round one or two.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one problem I saw was that pick six. Dak was clearly rattled and locked on Lamb from the snap. Now THAT was a total playoff shit in my pants play.

we're all pissed, That was the last play I watched. I need a little time.

we all saw the lack of LB, even as this team started the season we saw any injury at that position was trouble. #14 tried but 215 is 215.

Kittle had it right.
Fuck Dallas

right now anyways

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And quite frankly, I am of the opinion at this point that eating the $60M and allowing him to earn his next contract somewhere else is not that bad of an option for either side.
agreed.

I think Jerry wants to mortgage and push his chips all in.

Tell Death Do Us Part
lol...had die

this is becoming a problem

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed.

I think Jerry wants to mortgage and push his chips all in.

Tell Death Do Us Part
lol...had die

this is becoming a problem
Don’t have the answers but I would do this. New HC first off and Not a retread or 1 that has won a SB as HC. He picks his own staff PERIOD no help from the Jones
I trade Dak he is not worth the $$$ none of them are but that kind of money has to have playoff performance in it and Dak has shown so far that’s not in his toolbox. Great man awesome teammate but playoff performance is the only thing that counts in the end.
We have Lance for 2 years with the 5th year option Or does that only apply to the original team that drafted him in the 1st round? We did trade for him for a reason right? Let’s find out now.
Find 2 DT that can stop the run draft some MLB‘s that can tackle and stop the run. Draft some RB that can run on the cheap everyone else can why not us. Get some OL help and move on from Tyron unless he want to play at a reduced salary as a backup swing tackle.
And the most important of all is Jerry steps the Hell back and let’s the HC and staff win place show or lose without his meddlesome ways.
Oh and that We Dem boys crap gets flushed down the toilet where it belongs.
Thats my starting thinking the culture needs a power wash not as bad as Washington did after little danny but it needs a good power wash with hot water and lye soap!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would LOVE to see Vrabel come in as HC and instill toughness and attitude in this team. I don't think Vrabel would take any shit off Jerry either. Alas, I'm starting to think Jerry is simply gonna run it back with MM, extend Dak and make him the highest paid player in league history, but a few valuable guys, extend Tyron and expect him to play 17 games a year lol, and settle for an early playoff exit again next year. The guy has lost the lead in his pencil

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is just so soul crushing as a fan to even have to think about next year.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of the Dallas scoring (and Dak's stats) were garbage time stuff... the game had already been decided.
Fair point but when the defense gives up 48 points you might want to look at the defense.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We went through this argument when Tony was here. Mainly one poster insisted we drop Romo, we asked who they could replace him with, the idiot said Rodgers who was under contract.

I like Dak, and yes I think the Cowboys can win with him, but if they decide to let him play out his contract and he walks I'd undestand. Not just Daks contract but almost every QBs 2nd contract is team breaking. Roll the dice with a rookie in 2025.