• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Snoop Dogg Dancing GIF by Romy

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarthy reminds me of the Alec Baldwin character on Friends. Everything and everyone are the greatest ever. So wishing we had hired someone else but at least he overhauled his year one shit coaching staff that he picked so hopefully we see a better coaching job year two.

Amigos tele fernsehen GIF on GIFER - by Anayarin

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrific article in this morning DMN...

The Dallas Morning News - Healing Prescott says he is ready to play
1620217934409.png

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting now Dak needs to be great. He needs to be find a way to be great even if the OL is as crappy as it was last year and he needs to find a way to be great even if the defense is putting us back against our own end zone every drive and behind on the scoreboard. When you get $40M per, the ability to say it was a team loss and make excuses for him to some extent disappears because we will indeed have holes and/or weak spots due to our cap issue and we need him to pull out some wins anyway. I think if he plays the way he did in 2019 and 2020 he may finally get the recognition he deserves. I really thought he was on his way to an amazing season last year playing the hand he was dealt. His starting C, RT and TE never suited up and his LT played what, a game or two? If nothing else last year showed his value when he went down. Is he ever going to be a top 3 QB in the league? No, but he can be good enough and he has weapons at his disposal. It's funny that one of the first quotes we heard from Micah Parsons was that Dak showed his leadership. He is the anti-Aaron Rodgers in that respect. I think if he is healthy he takes another step forward this year

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting now Dak needs to be great. He needs to be find a way to be great even if the OL is as crappy as it was last year and he needs to find a way to be great even if the defense is putting us back against our own end zone every drive and behind on the scoreboard. When you get $40M per, the ability to say it was a team loss and make excuses for him to some extent disappears because we will indeed have holes and/or weak spots due to our cap issue and we need him to pull out some wins anyway. I think if he plays the way he did in 2019 and 2020 he may finally get the recognition he deserves. I really thought he was on his way to an amazing season last year playing the hand he was dealt. His starting C, RT and TE never suited up and his LT played what, a game or two? If nothing else last year showed his value when he went down. Is he ever going to be a top 3 QB in the league? No, but he can be good enough and he has weapons at his disposal. It's funny that one of the first quotes we heard from Micah Parsons was that Dak showed his leadership. He is the anti-Aaron Rodgers in that respect. I think if he is healthy he takes another step forward this year
I do think the OL will be better.. that OT we just drafted is better than Knight and Steele. Much better. Getting Quinn and all those draft picks will help the defense,but you have to let Parsons,Cox and Joseph play right away.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this as typo?

"That's why he's hoping to raise $50,000 for cancer research this time around. You know this movement holds a special place in his heart, as he is 100 percent doing this while thinking about his mother."

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this as typo?

"That's why he's hoping to raise $50,000 for cancer research this time around. You know this movement holds a special place in his heart, as he is 100 percent doing this while thinking about his mother."
I figure it is. People get more than that on a go fund me page.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
In retrospect....this take that I was blasted for in 2020 might not have been a bad call after all....
We should have been drafting quarterbacks. I think it is clear that Dak can’t win the big game. He is 8 years into his career and he is outstanding against average and below average NFL teams. He will get you in the playoffs but something is off with him against good defenses. Something is missing. It is crystal clear and we keep fooling ourselves. How perfect do things have to be? Stud number one receiver - check, healthy oline check, very solid tight end check, very good 2 and 3 and 4 wide receivers. Decent running backs and still not enough. Gosh forbid if missing any pieces. Do you pay the guy 50 million or double down more on the guy? Or just give Trey a chance.