• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But last year wasn't the first year he was bad. He should have had been replaced going into last year. I take Niswander and cut Jones even if it cost us $2M to cut Jones. Niswander was just a lot better than Jones has been for a few years
Go back and watch how Jones has punted in playoff games. He was bad. Whenever the Cowboys need a good punt it travels about 25 yards and the opponent starts out at midfield. I have been wanting an upgrade for at least 6 or 7 years. Cowboys should have replaced him long ago

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and watch how Jones has punted in playoff games. He was bad. Whenever the Cowboys need a good punt it travels about 25 yards and the opponent starts out at midfield. I have been wanting an upgrade for at least 6 or 7 years. Cowboys should have replaced him long ago
Jones has been pretty bad for years now.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When has the NFC East been as weak as it will be in 2021, Hell, Prescott the best QB in that division. What does that say?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says you're a dumb ass troll. Take it to the nfl board.

Dude, wanna talk Eddie Lebaron (all 5-8 of him), Don Meredith, Roger Staubach, Danny White, Don Perkins, Calvin Hill, Tony Dorsett, hell....Pettis Norman?

Cool this stupid troll BS ok my man, longggggggggggggg time football fan here, ok?

I like to keep things real, ok?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When has the NFC East been as weak as it will be in 2021, Hell, Prescott the best QB in that division. What does that say?
<=== Steps on homer perch...

Dak is indeed the best QB in the NFCE and by a lot. He would also be the best QB in The AFC South once Watson is traded, the AFC East at least until we find out who Allen is exactly (needs to at least have one more year of playing well) and the AFC North (Ben is old and Lamar is just horribly inaccurate). Heck, if he were in the AFC he might be the 2nd best QB depending on where Watson ends up

<=== Steps off his homer perch...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, wanna talk Eddie Lebaron (all 5-8 of him), Don Meredith, Roger Staubach, Danny White, Don Perkins, Calvin Hill, Tony Dorsett, hell....Pettis Norman?

Cool this stupid troll BS ok my man, longggggggggggggg time football fan here, ok?

I like to keep things real, ok?
Go back, read your troll post, then take your dumb ass out of here.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see we did spread the signing bonus amongst 5 years. So after the 4 year deal is done we will still owe 13.2 mil to the cap, but if Dak plays the whole contract. A very good deal for both sides. he seems happy, but most important I am Happy! :becky:

Past his rookie deal we basically average 38.28 mil per year. Which we signed him last year was gonna be around the 38's anyways.
Now we can move forward with our leader locked up & start making our improvements.
May he stay healthy! :suds:

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<=== Steps on homer perch...

Dak is indeed the best QB in the NFCE and by a lot. He would also be the best QB in The AFC South once Watson is traded, the AFC East at least until we find out who Allen is exactly (needs to at least have one more year of playing well) and the AFC North (Ben is old and Lamar is just horribly inaccurate). Heck, if he were in the AFC he might be the 2nd best QB depending on where Watson ends up

<=== Steps off his homer perch...

Winning the East should be easy, it's what happens next vs Rodgers, Wilson, ah......hmmm? Could Dak be the third best NFC QB?

Oops, forgot Brady.

Last edited:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see we did spread the signing bonus amongst 5 years. So after the 4 year deal is done we will still owe 13.2 mil to the cap, but if Dak plays the whole contract. A very good deal for both sides. he seems happy, but most important I am Happy! :becky:

Past his rookie deal we basically average 38.28 mil per year. Which we signed him last year was gonna be around the 38's anyways.
Now we can move forward with our leader locked up & start making our improvements.
I think he will be more motivated then ever. Not worried about Dak. Get this defense to average would be a good start.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Local Dallas sports talk say's Dak's cap it in 22 is 33M and the team can make it 18M if they want. They said Dak's team agreed to the 6 years to help spread the large signing bonus out. They also talked how the cap in 23 should be around 250M.

This contract looks pretty darn good for the player and team

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Local Dallas sports talk say's Dak's cap it in 22 is 33M and the team can make it 18M if they want. They said Dak's team agreed to the 6 years to help spread the large signing bonus out. They also talked how the cap in 23 should be around 250M.

This contract looks pretty darn good for the player and team
And even with the voidable years, any salary cap bumps will come after the new TV deals kick in. Even better for player & team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that the team would expect or hope this to happen, but (according to Spotrac) if Dak gets hurt or his play declines or something else comes up, it looks like the team can cut him after 2023. That would make it a 3 year $126M ($42M per year) contract. It would come with $26M in dead money at that point, but that is less than the $47M cap hit. One thing I like about what Jerry/Stephen have done and that is including these outs "just in case".

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you ever get much higher of a grade than a C on a huge QB deal so seems like they think this is a pretty fair deal for all