• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
2-5 in the playoffs and 1-3 at home is about as bad as it gets for a QB whose team consistently makes the playoffs. And make no mistake that his play in all but one of those losses contributed significantly to the loss.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-5 in the playoffs and 1-3 at home is about as bad as it gets for a QB whose team consistently makes the playoffs. And make no mistake that his play in all but one of those losses contributed significantly to the loss.
You might look at DT's and LBs. Score 32 pts indicate defense might just be more the problem.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're in a terrible spot with Dak. He's Kirk Cousins. He's a good regular season quarterback, he'll never win a Super Bowl. He's like a closer in baseball that's lost his mojo, they'll fail you in big spots. He'll get extended because there aren't any legitimate alternatives and we'll see this play out for years to come.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dad said dak wouldn't win another playoff game early on. He was right. Dak does bad stuff at wrong time. That pick 6 was downright atrocious.

The packers played their game and our coaches couldn't scheme to overcome it.

Our D is a paper tiger. I know Diggs going down hurt, same with LVE but we get beat bad by good teams. Not competitive.

I hope that a year of weight training and conditioning works for Mazi. We gonna need him to contribute.

I have mixed feelings on Will McClay. He brought us some fine stallions but consistently missing as well.

Funny seeing Connor Williams and Connor McGovern playing for teams and being a big part of their respective O lines after we discarded them.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're in a terrible spot with Dak. He's Kirk Cousins. He's a good regular season quarterback, he'll never win a Super Bowl. He's like a closer in baseball that's lost his mojo, they'll fail you in big spots. He'll get extended because there aren't any legitimate alternatives and we'll see this play out for years to come.
We do have a qb in our back pocket. Don't really know of he's any good but someone thought he was just a few years ago. Could havr play in this decision.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might look at DT's and LBs. Score 32 pts indicate defense might just be more the problem.
That's crap. It was 27-6 and 48-16. 16 points of that were straight garbage time against a prevent and the Packers running it into the line. And the Packers offense scorer 34(still terrible) after Dak gave them 2 picks including a pick 6 that led to 14 points. Defense was horrible, so was the offense, no matter what the window dressing said

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've been saying that for 5 years. That's why I revived a 4 year old post about not extending Dak and drafting Jordan Love. How did Love look in his first playoff game? IDC about the regular season stat pad against the Giants and Commanders. I know some here do. I care about winning Championships. And Dak ain't that guy against good teams. Love, Stafford, Goff, Hell, Stroud.. All looked better than Dak. Dak played about like Flacco and a little better than Tua in a blizzard. There's that

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's crap. It was 27-6 and 48-16. 16 points of that were straight garbage time against a prevent and the Packers running it into the line. And the Packers offense scorer 34(still terrible) after Dak gave them 2 picks including a pick 6 that led to 14 points. Defense was horrible, so was the offense, no matter what the window dressing said
Can't deny crap points but defense did not stop the run which led to scores and the pass rush sucked.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that pick for the score told it all for the cowboy 23 season.

can't remember if I ever turned the game off. Did then.

i yield to our younger crowd now. I GOT NOTHING.

pitchers and catchers report in 5 weeks. Go Sports!
I watched it all but had to turn off Brad n Babe on the radio it was just painful to hear and I never listen to the new #1 Fox Team. Greg Olsen is ok the other guy I just don’t like at all.
What a mess

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that pick for the score told it all for the cowboy 23 season.

can't remember if I ever turned the game off. Did then.

i yield to our younger crowd now. I GOT NOTHING.

pitchers and catchers report in 5 weeks. Go Sports!
Tell you straight man....If Jerry would retire I think we would be golden. Till then, I would rather have you make the final Cowboys say than him. That's a damn shame because it's true

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to lie. I was livid when they got down by 14 and shut the fucking TV off after the pick six happened.

Was not worth watching. Ferguson looked like the only one trying.

Sorry but three 12-5 seasons don't make up for this type of loss .

They may also want to think twice before they extend Dak!!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to lie. I was livid when they got down by 14 and shut the fucking TV off after the pick six happened.

Was not worth watching. Ferguson looked like the only one trying.

Sorry but three 12-5 seasons don't make up for this type of loss .

They may also want to think twice before they extend Dak!!
Yep the game ended on the pick 6