• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak MVP?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big challenge for Dak tonight. It will be very cold and possibly icy and/or snowy. It's also been windy here. Add that to the fact that he is facing the only team to have beaten him and shut down the running game and I'm interested to see how he does. We all know how long it took for Romo and the Cowboys to shed the BS "can't win in the cold" tag. We've also heard the Cowboys haven't beaten many teams with a good record. Let's hope we don't have to start hearing those two things all over again. IMO this is going to be a tough spot and our defense and running game are going to have to play well for us to win. I don't see Dak carrying us. But if he gets a few big plays, keeps the turnovers down to one or none and leads us to another game winning drive then that's just another notch in his belt.

Very excited to watch this game tonight.
Pretty stunned to see us as a 4 point favorite in their house. That puts us a 7 point favorite on a neutral field and a 10 point favorite in our building. I think we are going to win tonight, but I don't know about that line

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty stunned to see us as a 4 point favorite in their house. That puts us a 7 point favorite on a neutral field and a 10 point favorite in our building. I think we are going to win tonight, but I don't know about that line
I see it a total toss up. Vereen is back tonight too which should help their Offense.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chance. While he is playing well for a rookie......the MVP always has much flashier stats than he has. Elliott has a better chance to win the MVP imo and I doubt he'll get it.
Carr is out now.

Shit showing on National TV does him in.

Dak, Rodgers, Stafford, Brady, Ryan. Depending on standings.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leading the league in rushing hasn't been MVP worthy for awhile.

Gotta break records or top 2K if youre a ball carrier.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An over looked player for Rookie of the Yr mainly, not necessarily MVP but deserves a mention is Tyreek Hill for the Chiefs

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big challenge for Dak tonight. It will be very cold and possibly icy and/or snowy. It's also been windy here. Add that to the fact that he is facing the only team to have beaten him and shut down the running game and I'm interested to see how he does. We all know how long it took for Romo and the Cowboys to shed the BS "can't win in the cold" tag. We've also heard the Cowboys haven't beaten many teams with a good record. Let's hope we don't have to start hearing those two things all over again. IMO this is going to be a tough spot and our defense and running game are going to have to play well for us to win. I don't see Dak carrying us. But if he gets a few big plays, keeps the turnovers down to one or none and leads us to another game winning drive then that's just another notch in his belt.

Very excited to watch this game tonight.

Pretty good prognostication there