• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak, Big Red and Kris Richard

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just said that you believe Dak is just as good as Russell Wilson. I'll let that statement determine which of us is full of shit. Case closed
Thing is, when I make my statements, it's based off of evidence. Yours is nothing but opinion.

3 out of Dak's 4 years in the league so far, he has been higher than Wilson in total QBR. Dak has had a better depth adjusted accuracy in 3 of 4 years starting. Dak has more wins than Wilson since coming into the league. Dak beat Wilson head to head in a playoff game. Had Dak had Amari all of last season, it's likely that Dak would have had a better depth adjusted accuracy and total QBR than Wilson for every year he's been in the league. It's not out of bounds to say Dak is as good as Wilson if you've actually studied tape and looked at the numbers. But I know you'll just ignore all these stats and go ahead with your holier than thou opinion. Or even worse, you might even use passing TDs as a metric when that is literally one of the worst stats out there to judge QB play.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is, when I make my statements, it's based off of evidence. Yours is nothing but opinion.

3 out of Dak's 4 years in the league so far, he has been higher than Wilson in total QBR. Dak has had a better depth adjusted accuracy in 3 of 4 years starting. Dak has more wins than Wilson since coming into the league. Dak beat Wilson head to head in a playoff game. Had Dak had Amari all of last season, it's likely that Dak would have had a better depth adjusted accuracy and total QBR than Wilson for every year he's been in the league. It's not out of bounds to say Dak is as good as Wilson if you've actually studied tape and looked at the numbers. But I know you'll just ignore all these stats and go ahead with your holier than thou opinion. Or even worse, you might even use passing TDs as a metric when that is literally one of the worst stats out there to judge QB play.
The fact that you are now saying you have STUDIED TAPE...and still feel Dak is ''just as good as Russell Wilson''...cements your status as a nitwit. Rest my case

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This argument about Dak being this or that is ridiculous. @PDay8810 nailed it. He works hard and is a good leader. That is good enough for me as well.
What do you guys get out of arguing back and forth? Sound like kids just talking for the sake of it. @Earl Stevens you keep setting yourself up and you can't see that some like pulling your string. Just enjoy Dak the way he plays. I think most of us do.
There's nothing wrong with thinking this. The issue I have is, I actually bring factual data into the discussion and provide the board with good information that further enhance my arguments about Dak being great and they get largely ignored by people like UK Cowboy and Guns who think their opinions outweigh legitimate evidence that contradicts what they say. Dak was always worth whatever money he was going to get and now he's worth even more.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you are now saying you have STUDIED TAPE...and still feel Dak is ''just as good as Russell Wilson''...cements your status as a nitwit. Rest my case

This disproves nothing I said.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say no more Brother. Your film analysis makes my case
Film analysis says they are both great QBs and are very comparable and similar. Advanced metrics say Dak has been better since 2016. But it would be ignorant to go by just stats. Just as it is just as ignorant to just go by the eye test, which you obviously do because you provide no evidence other than your opinion. Your opinion is only based on what you see. But as you've shown on this board for years, you have no clue of processing what you see. You thought Jaylon and Byron deserved to get paid based off of one year and argued against paying Dak. Your ignorance rests my case.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I see two posters say his INT was a stupid decision. A stupid decision with the football were the pick and shoulda been a pick Wentz made last night.

I love Dak as much as the next guy and couldn't care less if he's top 5 after 1/2 a season. He's a heck of a leader and works his ass off to improve with a desire to win. That remains good enough for me.
The pick was absolutely a stupid decision IMO. I'm kind of surprised to hear anyone think otherwise. That of course doesn't mean Dak wasn't fantastic last night, but that one play? Why would you throw that? I'm sure Dak would agree it was a mistake and he looked like he wanted it back right afterwards

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pick was absolutely a stupid decision IMO. I'm kind of surprised to hear anyone think otherwise. That of course doesn't mean Dak wasn't fantastic last night, but that one play? Why would you throw that? I'm sure Dak would agree it was a mistake and he looked like he wanted it back right afterwards

Maybe if it was Gallup or Cooper but don’t throw it to Austin

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Film analysis says they are both great QBs and are very comparable and similar. Advanced metrics say Dak has been better since 2016. But it would be ignorant to go by just stats. Just as it is just as ignorant to just go by the eye test, which you obviously do because you provide no evidence other than your opinion. Your opinion is only based on what you see. But as you've shown on this board for years, you have no clue of processing what you see. You thought Jaylon and Byron deserved to get paid based off of one year and argued against paying Dak. Your ignorance rests my case.
The only people on the planet who honestly think Dak is ''just as good as Russell Wilson'' are you, Dak's mama, and a few other Dak fan boys. The rest of the free world knows that's idiotic

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, plus it was only 2nd down and already in FG range. I just don't see anyway you can watch that play and think Austin can go up and come down with that ball. Maybe I need to watch it again but that seemed like one to sail out of the back of the end zone when I watched it live.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only people on the planet who honestly think Dak is ''just as good as Russell Wilson'' are you, Dak's mama, and a few other Dak fan boys. The rest of the free world knows that's idiotic
The rest of the free world thinks Wentz is better than Dak. Fuck the free world.

It's funny, because you actually think that bringing up what the world thinks is actually an argument.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rest of the free world thinks Wentz is better than Dak. Fuck the free world.

It's funny, because you actually think that bringing up what the world thinks is actually an argument.
OK B-Rabbit

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The more you take their bait the more you lose.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. That was a WTF are you doing throw. Cooper or Gallup likely at least get their hands on the ball. Austin had no chance. They need to remove that play from the playbook..

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wentz reminds me of Jeff George. In love with that arm, and coming up small in big moments. What is Wentz record in the playoffs again?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was no no way a stupid decision, even with you being surprised to hear otherwise. :rolleyes2:

The ball was short ( not a good throw). Simple as that. The game situation was a perfect time to go for the kill shot and if the ball traveled one yard further, perhaps a touchdown. A stupid decision was the two throws Wentz made.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been critical of the team during the 3 losses. I Don’t think Dak is worth 30 mil plus a year ability wise, leadership yes, work ethic yes, talent not quite but that’s the rate and with out at least a top 15 QB in the league you become Cleveland over the years with no hope in sight. My fear in paying him you can not have any depth but unless the team can find a sure fire rookie every 4-5 years you have to pay up or roll the big dice and pray not to hit craps. So Dak gets paid end of story except for the price. I am hoping they sign Amari or Dak over the bye week.
Team has a chance If we had lost to Philthy season would not have been over but on severe life support. I just don’t have the faith others seem to have in Red Jesus but that won’t stop me from cheering for success.
Now they need to come out on fire against the Giants on MNF in 2 weeks.

JMHO

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I see two posters say his INT was a stupid decision. A stupid decision with the football were the pick and shoulda been a pick Wentz made last night.

I love Dak as much as the next guy and couldn't care less if he's top 5 after 1/2 a season. He's a heck of a leader and works his ass off to improve with a desire to win. That remains good enough for me.

As far as stupid decisions , anyone else cuss Zeke when went out of bounds twice before half with over a minute left on the clock before half. Turned out to be the best thing. We got the ball back and tacked on another 3.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like the play call. It was very unDak like to throw that ball in double coverage to Austin though. Great play by the CB too.