• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak, Big Red and Kris Richard

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I hope I am wrong but what I saw in this game at the end was troubling.

First, Dak. He breaks Roger’s rushing record after bringing the Cowboys within 2 and more focused on getting the football that broke the record than focused on the two point conversion. Maybe all commercials and accolades have gotten to his head. Very average QB last 3 weeks.

Big Red - Défense won’t high five him coming off the field and then calls timeout at 47 seconds rather than letting clock run to either not let Jets score or to give us a chance to get the ball back if we don’t get two. But he blows it and then does not call a timeout before the two point coversion to survey the defense and adjust.

Kris Richard - unprepared and undisciplined defense that has lost the joy of playing together.

hoping they can turn it around, but looking bleak right now.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First, Dak. He breaks Roger’s rushing record after bringing the Cowboys within 2 and more focused on getting the football that broke the record than focused on the two point conversion. Maybe all commercials and accolades have gotten to his head. Very average QB last 3 weeks.

Big Red - Défense won’t high five him coming off the field and then calls timeout at 47 seconds rather than letting clock run to either not let Jets score or to give us a chance to get the call back if we don’t get two. But he blows it and then does not call a timeout before the two point coversion to survey the defense and adjust.

Kris Richard - unprepared and undisciplined defense that has lost the joy of planning together.

hoping they can turn it around, but looking bleak right out.
I dont blame this loss on Dak. He may not have played today heroically, but he isnt the cause of the loss either.
70% cmp & plenty of drops. Plenty of blame for the loss, before considering him.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard defense has disappointed 2 weeks in a row. Not sure I would want him as a head coach if he cant get the defense better prepared, I dont see him getting the team prepared and we already have a coach that is not capable of that

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I dont blame this loss on Dak. He may not have played today heroically, but he isnt the cause of the loss either.
70% cmp & plenty of drops. Plenty of blame for the loss, before considering him.
I did not blame him. He was average and did not make the key plays. For a guy who wants to get paid and be a leader, very disappointed he was more focused on a souvenir than tying the game. Go back and view the tape.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not blame him. He was average and did not make the key plays. For a guy who wants to get paid and be a leader, very disappointed he was more focused on a souvenir than tying the game. Go back and view the tape.
That does sound disturbing in that situation. I didn't see it so I will withhold judgment until I do, but that doesn't make me happy to say the least

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn’t know he broke a record.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big Red - Défense won’t high five him coming off the field and then calls timeout at 47 seconds rather than letting clock run to either not let Jets score or to give us a chance to get the ball back if we don’t get two. But he blows it and then does not call a timeout before the two point coversion to survey the defense and adjust.

Kris Richard - unprepared and undisciplined defense that has lost the joy of playing together.

hoping they can turn it around, but looking bleak right now.
Dak could play better but this loss isnt on him
JG is in trouble
I'd take Richard as HC today

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
JG is in trouble

JG is in trouble but Richard no better right now. Defense more undisciplined than offense. Lining up offsides, rarely making plays on the ball. Lawrence not playing at potential and then the last two games have been regressions.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two takeaways.
1. I'm disappointed in this defense, I really expected much better.

2. The offensive play has taken the shine off of Moore. After week two there were some Cowboys fans worried about him leaving to be a HC, I doubt those same fans are worried now.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JG is in trouble

I’m out. Seattle fans (including family members who shared their thoughts when we brought him down here) said the biggest problems with his defense before Carroll let him go was their lack of discipline.

Here we are...

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two takeaways.
1. I'm disappointed in this defense, I really expected much better.

2. The offensive play has taken the shine off of Moore. After week two there were some Cowboys fans worried about him leaving to be a HC, I doubt those same fans are worried now.

I can't believe I was worried about moore being a Boy Genius LOL. He looks like a rookie first time NFL play caller learning on the job. Not what we need with this team. I have been worried about defense since the first game. Every fear fans had of this defense is coming true. Can't make a stop at end of game when needed, no pass rush, undisciplined, no turnovers, and a poor strong safety.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe I was worried about moore being a Boy Genius LOL. He looks like a rookie first time NFL play caller learning on the job. Not what we need with this team. I have been worried about defense since the first game. Every fear fans had of this defense is coming true. Can't make a stop at end of game when needed, no pass rush, undisciplined, no turnovers, and a poor strong safety.
So what did Moore do wrong yesterday? If we don't have all of those drops and penalties we probably score over 30 points, no? There was a 3rd and long where we ran it that I didn't like becuase a short pass gets us into long FG range and I'm guessing Dak called his own number on the 4th down attempt where we didn't convert. We had a TD called back on PI. We didn't have Cooper or Cobb and Gallup didn't look like himself so I'm guessing he hasn't recovered 100% and we were down our two OTs. Maybe I'm missing something but I thought Moore did fine yesterday. The players need to execute.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has been disappointing and not worth a big contract.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has been disappointing and not worth a big contract.
Top 3 in EPA, #1 QB in total QBR. He's only been disappointing if you are completely clueless and just like to say stupid shit.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have hard time blaming dak. The cowboys OL missing both starting OT. Dak also took several hard shots and played hard the entire game. It also not his fault that Amari was basically out the entire game as well as Cobb. Gallup also dropped 3 passes and of those 3 two of them should have been caught. The Jets may be bad,but their defense is not bad