• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daily Thread: "We're on a mission from God."

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who thinks nothing of this mod status talk? I mean, the term is bandied about a lot, but, I don't think the honor is being passed around like some talk about it.

At Zig's it's all about status and people are leaving because Zig made mod status the currency of trade and he decides who has a pretty green name or not. Even the SportsHoopla rejects (for instance that traitor Bone, that creep from the Giants board who left over you guys and is now groveling at your feet and pretending to be one of you, the Huskers guy that flipped out and got run off by the Huskers originals, mentally ill Clarkson, etc.) are mods now.

Anne-Will-Heiner-Gei%C3%9Fler-Facepalm.gif

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sticking with the surfboard theme.

Posted-at-Shock-Mansion-18_large.gif

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who only a few weeks ago had his head so far up Hammers ass he could tell him what he had for lunch. BigD felt like the fat girl at the dance when Hammer rejected his offer to be a mod.

I must have missed that! But Sake you were never one to let facts get in the way of a good story, were you?

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL that "traitor" Bone. What an emotional sniveling **** you can be at times Sybil.

What will Hammer do next?

Tune in tomorrow to "As the SportsHoopla Turns" and hear Hammer say to Misko "Does my ass look fat in these shorts?"

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must have missed that! But Sake you were never one to let facts get in the way of a good story, were you?

Everybody can go back and look at the thread and draw their own conclusions. Unlike you, I don't base my posts on imaginary PM's.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL that "traitor" Bone. What an emotional sniveling **** you can be at times Sybil.

What will Hammer do next?

Tune in tomorrow to "As the SportsHoopla Turns" and hear Hammer say to Misko "Does my ass look fat in these shorts?"

You are the personification of sanctimonious hypocrite, Sake. :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody can go back and look at the thread and draw their own conclusions. Unlike you, I don't base my posts on imaginary PM's.

A favorite go-to cop out of Sake's, knowing full well that no one gives a shit enough to go back and check what they already know; that Sake fabricates facts when it's easier to tell the truth. :der:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:tj:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see those guys coming back. I would stop in over there every once and awhile and didn't see the issues with Zig but not there often as it is banned at work.

Its been the same group of guys for some time now. I joined in 2009 on CBS and there are some of them who get annoying rock/snoogs/uno but at the end of the day the all seem like alright dudes. People make assumptions about people they have never met.

I met Pickles and MD...turns out they weren't serial killers after all. But I imagine a lot of us are the same with differing views on sports. Some just have more time through out their work day to annoy the shit out of you.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see those guys coming back. I would stop in over there every once and awhile and didn't see the issues with Zig but not there often as it is banned at work.

Its been the same group of guys for some time now. I joined in 2009 on CBS and there are some of them who get annoying rock/snoogs/uno but at the end of the day the all seem like alright dudes. People make assumptions about people they have never met.

I met Pickles and MD...turns out they weren't serial killers after all. But I imagine a lot of us are the same with differing views on sports. Some just have more time through out their work day to annoy the shit out of you.

I had a very nice 10 year run on CBS myself. The first 6-7 years were really fun.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A favorite go-to cop out of Sake's, knowing full well that no one gives a shit enough to go back and check what they already know; that Sake fabricates facts when it's easier to tell the truth. :der:

Wow Sybil called me a liar. I am so crushed. LOL

oh-nein-you-didnt.gif

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a very nice 10 year run on CBS myself. The first 6-7 years were really fun.

The Rock verses UNO than the Snoogins verses the World and than Down's post about government.

Got old...you saw me there less and less than.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rock verses UNO than the Snoogins verses the World and than Down's post about government.

I can't handle monotonous sameness in any form. So many people seem to have forgotten to old addage: Variety is the spice of life......

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I joined in 2009 on CBS and there are some of them who get annoying rock/snoogs/uno but at the end of the day the all seem like alright dudes.

But I imagine a lot of us are the same with differing views on sports. Some just have more time through out their work day to annoy the shit out of you.

I met Uno in 07...he was okay til I outed his GF in 09. Then he stalked me incessantly. Even if he hadnt I would of still ended up considering him the bore of all bores

& face it - any sports convo (with a few in particular) quickly turned south to topics nobody else was interested in

You also got to question the amount of time Uno spends on msg boards for a 'supposed lawyer'... :whistle:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I tried one last time to get the groove back for October baseball. If it's not to be, I'm more than happy to turn the page and close the door. I deleted my bookmark to Zig's Throne of Lies & Hypocrisy last night when I composed that letter.
Case%20closed%20sign.GIF