• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daily Thread: "We're on a mission from God."

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can all relax now, the post count savior is here

Still haven't gotten it through your head yet?

Your fearless leader Hammer is the post count moron. All I do is constantly mock him for it. I don't expect you to remember this though with the onset of dementia just adding to your woes. But look at the bright side, at least you won't remember all those times your crapped yourself in the last few years. Thats got to be a win for you right?

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why does it matter so much to have the cbsers return? I fully admit i dont really have a stake in this daily thread as i drop in only sporadically since i like baseball. but at least when baseball is discussed here now it isnt all "BOSTON or GTFO". or the same argument back and forth for 20 pages.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still haven't gotten it through your head yet?

Your fearless leader Hammer is the post count moron. All I do is constantly mock him for it. I don't expect you to remember this though with the onset of dementia just adding to your woes. But look at the bright side, at least you won't remember all those times your crapped yourself in the last few years. Thats got to be a win for you right?

Yeah yeah I get it. You are mocking him. And you still don't get that I'm mocking you for latching on to such an insignificant comment. See what I did there?

onset dimensia, where is that joke coming from?

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still preferred the original version

Pamela-Anderson-before-plastic-surgery.jpg

:agree: The later version is scary enough to make your nuts shrivel up & run for cover

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Zig is a good guy and up until he banned Uno my opinions of him were all in fun. But now there's a big, big problem. You know what it is? Uno is right

why does it matter so much to have the cbsers return? I fully admit i dont really have a stake in this daily thread as i drop in only sporadically since i like baseball. but at least when baseball is discussed here now it isnt all "BOSTON or GTFO". or the same argument back and forth for 20 pages.

Youre right Tabasco...& unfortunately Uno, who Hammer seems to think is so great now, is a huge problem & the generator of those circuitous arguments we all 'enjoy' so much......... :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sake, no one ever takes you seriously, but especially not when you still don't even know how to use the quote feature.

tatum_channing_laughing_hysterically-1508.gif

Sake, let me ask you something. Has Zig given you guys permission to come back yet? Or is he ignoring my letter? Since I predicted he'll panic, my guess is he can't do that now but instead will issue the "You guys have my blessing if you want to go back" or "You're free to post anywhere you want to" drivel.

But I won't be surprised either way. The door is open for now. :suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre right Tabasco...& unfortunately Uno, who Hammer seems to think is so great, is a huge problem & the generator of those 'circuitous arguments' we all 'enjoy' so much......... :L

Do you not remember the last conversation those two had? It didn't look like mutual admiration to me.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah yeah I get it. You are mocking him. And you still don't get that I'm mocking you for latching on to such an insignificant comment. See what I did there?

onset dimensia, where is that joke coming from?

BoredMan, I think I came running to your rescue this time, instead of the other way around.

It might be "insignificant" to everyone else, but it's all Sake has, and that has to count for something. :pound:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BoredMan, I think I came running to your rescue this time, instead of the other way around.

It might be "insignificant" to everyone else, but it's all Sake has, and that has to count for something. :pound:

I was hoping you would see the Bat Signal I sent up for help.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you not remember the last conversation those two had? It didn't look like mutual admiration to me.

Yeh I do...but then Ive seen quite a few words like this: "I think Zig is a good guy and up until he banned Uno my opinions of him were all in fun. But now there's a big, big problem. You know what it is? Uno is right"

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am with you Tabasco. And, I used to run with that crowd. However, as it became an exercise in monotonous sameness, with the same people arguing with the same people about the same things every day, it got beyond stale.

In fact, it was nto until I was told that they were gone did I decide to come back to this dail thread. I say leave them be. If we need new blood, hopefully we can recruit new blood, as opposed to bringing back the old blood, which most here agree was bad.

NOTE - Not everyone from that bunch is trouble. Just the main core. Too bad most everyone else just follows along, so as not to be in their sites for grief.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wingstop time. See ya in 2 ladies.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did I miss?

Leyland having a heart attack

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wingstop time. See ya in 2 ladies.

Enjoy the food at Buffalo Wild Wings much lesser cousin establishment.

Me, I like wings. But, I also like sports, so......., winner!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to blame the T.V Gods for not showing a Mariners/Royals game. I will follow along as best I can, but I am sure I am in the minority on this.

mlb sees this game and runs as far away from it as possible

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"*TV"

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre right Tabasco...& unfortunately Uno, who Hammer seems to think is so great now, is a huge problem & the generator of those circuitous arguments we all 'enjoy' so much......... :L

CaptO, every time you say stuff like that you just empower them and validate them. Tell me, when you compare today's daily thread with the ones I pinned at the top of this forum, which do you think is more fun? Isn't it obvious why I'm at least trying? This went from fun to where it's at now and Zig's House of Oppressive Mods & Draconian Censorship is not the answer.

If this doesn't work, so be it and we can shut the door forever and move on. I thought it was worth one last try.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact, it was nto until I was told that they were gone did I decide to come back to this dail thread. I say leave them be. If we need new blood, hopefully we can recruit new blood, as opposed to bringing back the old blood, which most here agree was bad.

NOTE - Not everyone from that bunch is trouble. Just the main core. Too bad most everyone else just follows along, so as not to be in their sites for grief.

Well put D...

I never posted here til they were gone

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sake, no one ever takes you seriously, but especially not when you still don't even know how to use the quote feature.

tatum_channing_laughing_hysterically-1508.gif

Sake, let me ask you something. Has Zig given you guys permission to come back yet? Or is he ignoring my letter? Since I predicted he'll panic, my guess is he can't do that now but instead will issue the "You guys have my blessing if you want to go back" or "You're free to post anywhere you want to" drivel.

But I won't be surprised either way. The door is open for now. :suds:

Quote feature doesn't work in your "locked" thread of begging.

Is there even a moment that now goes by where Zig and his Mindfuck Emporium and Owner of Hammers Soul Day Spa aren't constantly on your tiny mind?

Pst. rhetorical question above in case you missed it.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeh I do...but then Ive seen quite a few words like this: "I think Zig is a good guy and up until he banned Uno my opinions of him were all in fun. But now there's a big, big problem. You know what it is? Uno is right"

The problem is that you don't have any real idea what's going on. You're just fixated on Uno.

Uno is like Jose Canseco. No one likes him but everyone knows what he's saying is right.