• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daily Thread: "We're on a mission from God."

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CaptO, every time you say stuff like that you just empower them and validate them. Tell me, when you compare today's daily thread with the ones I pinned at the top of this forum, which do you think is more fun? Isn't it obvious why I'm at least trying? This went from fun to where it's at now and Zig's House of Oppressive Mods & Draconian Censorship is not the answer.

If this doesn't work, so be it and we can shut the door forever and move on. I thought it was worth one last try.

It was more fun before - but less Uno/Snoogy. Everybody else is cool

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why does it matter so much to have the cbsers return? I fully admit i dont really have a stake in this daily thread as i drop in only sporadically since i like baseball. but at least when baseball is discussed here now it isnt all "BOSTON or GTFO". or the same argument back and forth for 20 pages.

I am wondering where they all went but it is nice to not see posts with what you have stated above. We can actually (for the most part) stay on topic of the actual thread

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that you don't have any real idea what's going on. You're just fixated on Uno.

Uno is like Jose Canseco. No one likes him but everyone knows what he's saying is right.

Dont know how you can say that. I interacted with him for 6 yrs & hes nothing short of a long-winded, annoying blowhole

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CaptO, every time you say stuff like that you just empower them and validate them. Tell me, when you compare today's daily thread with the ones I pinned at the top of this forum, which do you think is more fun? Isn't it obvious why I'm at least trying? This went from fun to where it's at now and Zig's House of Oppressive Mods & Draconian Censorship is not the answer.

If this doesn't work, so be it and we can shut the door forever and move on. I thought it was worth one last try.

Hammer,

What is always worth trying is increasing the numbers and interactions here. What may never really be fully agreed upon is what is considered fun and worth/of value. I hate to admit it, but I must, that most people like the bickering, banter, and smack talk.

Just please remember that not ALL OF US like that. Some of us would be very happy with very straight up basbeall discussion all day long. Different strokes, I know. So, bring in as many as this place will hold. Just be careful what you wish for, as you mat attract more and different people than you iuntend to.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am wondering where they all went but it is nice to not see posts with what you have stated above. We can actually (for the most part) stay on topic of the actual thread

:agree: Think many people feel the same

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They have a new home now Red. All the best bullies and blowhards that can be found.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tell you what Hammer. If you get Fordman and Misko to get down on their knees and beg like you are doing I will put in a good word with Zig for you.

Also you are going to have to strip them of their Mod status and give them to Uno and Snoogins instead.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote feature doesn't work in your "locked" thread of begging.

Is there even a moment that now goes by where Zig and his Mindfuck Emporium and Owner of Hammers Soul Day Spa aren't constantly on your tiny mind?

Pst. rhetorical question above in case you missed it.

You're so damned eternally bitter, Sake. It's almost like you feel like no one wants you in either place. :pound:

Sake, go back to Zig's. Everyone is proud of your hunger strike and all the courage it took for you to campaign against the hypocrisy and oppression but now it's time to go back and reinforce the troops. It's not fair to leave Uno hanging. Go back, post a bikini gif and your opinion about Zig's power grab and see how long it takes for Zig or his appointees to delete (read: "move") your posts.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a new home now Red. All the best bullies and blowhards that can be found.

the basement of one of their mothers houses opened up?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont know how you can say that. I interacted with him for 6 yrs & hes nothing short of a long-winded, annoying blowhole

There is never going to be a sitatuion that fits everyone. So, grab a shoehorn, and we will see who and what fits.

:nod:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the basement of one of their mothers houses opened up?

Well,................, they could not all live in the same van.

down by the river......................

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Am I the only one who thinks nothing of this mod status talk? I mean, the term is bandied about a lot, but, I don't think the honor is being passed around like some talk about it.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're so damned eternally bitter, Sake. It's almost like you feel like no one wants you in either place. :pound:

Sake, go back to Zig's. Everyone is proud of your hunger strike and all the courage it took for you to campaign against the hypocrisy and oppression but now it's time to go back and reinforce the troops. It's not fair to leave Uno hanging. Go back, post a bikini gif and your opinion about Zig's power grab and see how long it takes for Zig or his appointees to delete (read: "move") your posts.

Ummm...I've been posting at both places. Never stopped. I am sure you would know this with all the lurking you do at Zigs though.

Between all the begging that you do here and posters at Zigs do there, I am one of the most desired men on the interwebz. Thanks for that sweetie.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer,

What is always worth trying is increasing the numbers and interactions here. What may never really be fully agreed upon is what is considered fun and worth/of value. I hate to admit it, but I must, that most people like the bickering, banter, and smack talk.

Just please remember that not ALL OF US like that. Some of us would be very happy with very straight up basbeall discussion all day long. Different strokes, I know. So, bring in as many as this place will hold. Just be careful what you wish for, as you mat attract more and different people than you iuntend to.

And see, that makes no sense. Do you understand that it's possible to have more than one thread per day? The "daily thread" is only symbolic. If you guys wanted the pure baseball talk (which was the main component of the April/May daily threads) when things turned south, you could have had your own.

But whatever everybody wants. I'm excited about NFL and college basketball coming and am more than ready to turn the page. I'm just fucking blown away that those guys have bought into Zig's Delusions of Grandeur & Free Swimming Lesson For Little Girls hook, line and sinker.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree!! But like I just said, you don't know that Uno got banned at Zig's by the same exact guy that was shouting from the rooftops that I was Hitler for banning him here. Uno's the only one over there trying to make people realize that Zig is just in a cheap power grab and the place sucks. It's full of mods and ads with no sports or boobs. It's pretty fucking pitiful that posting something like this will get that place shut down.

female-surfer-hot-female-athlete-gifs.gif

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who thinks nothing of this mod status talk? I mean, the term is bandied about a lot, but, I don't think the honor is being passed around like some talk about it.

Says the guy who only a few weeks ago had his head so far up Hammers ass he could tell him what he had for lunch. BigD felt like the fat girl at the dance when Hammer rejected his offer to be a mod.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And see, that makes no sense. Do you understand that it's possible to have more than one thread per day? The "daily thread" is only symbolic. If you guys wanted the pure baseball talk (which was the main component of the April/May daily threads) when things turned south, you could have had your own.

But whatever everybody wants. I'm excited about NFL and college basketball coming and am more than ready to turn the page. I'm just fucking blown away that those guys have bought into Zig's Delusions of Grandeur & Free Swimming Lesson For Little Girls hook, line and sinker.

I'm sorry my message did not translate then Hammer. I will put this down to our understanding of this daily thread business being different. It's all good though.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who only a few weeks ago had his head so far up Hammers ass he could tell him what he had for lunch. BigD felt like the fat girl at the dance when Hammer rejected his offer to be a mod.

Funny. I don't remember being rejected at all. When the discussion was broached, I just asked if I could be considered. As far as I know, this was considered and rejected. For me, the story ends. But, as you know more about me and my motives than I do apparently...........