• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daily Thread: Victorino's 7 RBI's > Soriano's 4 RBI's

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timed out. Uno accused Zig of acting like you.

Zig is the biggest hypocrite in the world and I can't believe you clowns can't see that! :laugh3: Moans and bitches about power trips and oppression about Uno getting banned by a megalomanical monster (me) then goes and does the same damn thing and starts siphoning off SportsHoopla outcasts and misfits and giving them mod powers.

And the best part? No one's saying a damn word about it!

tatum_channing_laughing_hysterically-1508.gif

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zig is the biggest hypocrite in the world and I can't believe you clowns can't see that! :laugh3: Moans and bitches about power trips and oppression about Uno getting banned by a megalomanical monster (me) then goes and does the same damn thing and starts siphoning off SportsHoopla outcasts and misfits and giving them mod powers.

Zig = message board Obama

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never paid attention to Zig and half the others

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, if it makes you feel better, Uno was going on and on about it. I guess power corrupts.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never paid attention to Zig and half the others

I was over there a few weeks ago and someone said something about coming back here and Zig had a near panic attack, which should be a clear indication that he's on a silly power trip. Sake said he'd leave if Zig banned Uno but I doubt he did.

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was over there a few weeks ago and someone said something about coming back here and Zig had a near panic attack, which should be a clear indication that he's on a silly power trip. Sake said he'd leave if Zig banned Uno but I doubt he did.

I do not miss Sake at all, he was the ultimate smart ass

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing much. it was a shock to see cbs is gone. then i got bored and googled rock's names. first thread i found was about uno got banned lol. how the hell did that happen, and wtf is zigs?

and i guess here, i can say what the fuck instead of wtf like a teenager eh?

Welcome to the jungle Yam.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if it makes you feel better, Uno was going on and on about it. I guess power corrupts.

Is it true that a bunch of ex-Hooplans are over there with mod powers now? And Zig is sitting on top of that powder keg? :laugh3: My favorite is that clown from the Giants board. You want to know why he left? He left that day all you guys went and trolled the Giants board. Now he's all fucking obsequious 'n shit with the same clowns he left over?! "Guys, I'll do anything for your respect. I just want to be accepted here." OMG, so fucking hilarious to see a grown man act like that. Like I keep saying, if we had to pay for entertainment this good, we couldn't afford it. :laugh3:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not miss Sake at all, he was the ultimate smart ass

At least Uno and Sake had the balls to call it like it is.

Anyone know when Uno is unbanned over there? Someone tell him to get his ass back here. The real irony? He's banned at Zig's and not here. Just wow.

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it true that a bunch of ex-Hooplans are over there with mod powers now? And Zig is sitting on top of that powder keg? :laugh3: My favorite is that clown from the Giants board. You want to know why he left? He left that day all you guys went and trolled the Giants board. Now he's all fucking obsequious 'n shit with the same clowns he left over?! "Guys, I'll do anything for your respect. I just want to be accepted here." OMG, so fucking hilarious to see a grown man act like that. Like I keep saying, if we had to pay for entertainment this good, we couldn't afford it. :laugh3:

I remember when they trolled the Giants board, that was hilarious

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's see how bad I will show my age on this one. Let's see if anyone remembers the old actor John Houseman, and the adds he used to do for the financial firm Smith Barney.

“How do they make money? (In this case, how do you gain respect) The old-fashioned way…they earn it.”

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cubs @ Dodgers day game. I was tempted to go to this game but got up a little late.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see how bad I will show my age on this one. Let's see if anyone remembers the old actor John Houseman, and the adds he used to do for the financial firm Smith Barney.

“How do they make money? (In this case, how do you gain respect) The old-fashioned way…they earn it.”

Oh yeah, I remember those from the early 80's (barely).

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when they trolled the Giants board, that was hilarious

Only one who left was that clown who's now over at Zig's bending over and sucking dick for respect. It's pathetic, dude. It's hard to watch. Fuck, can't remember his name though. Anyone know who I'm talking about? Do they have a member list on that site?

Yambag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Uno and Sake had the balls to call it like it is.

Anyone know when Uno is unbanned over there? Someone tell him to get his ass back here. The real irony? He's banned at Zig's and not here. Just wow.

youre going to be accused of obsessing over him, watch it man.

does he still do that whole schtick, as well as "owning people's heads"? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.