• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daily Thread: Victorino's 7 RBI's > Soriano's 4 RBI's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yambag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Uno knows he was unbanned here. But the mod powers carrot might get him back here. Maybe also a small stipend for his troubles, perhaps?

wait, uno is a mod here? if so, i may need to be outtie5000. i cant handle that dysfunctional guy holding a mod stick :lame:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Uno knows he was unbanned here. But the mod powers carrot might get him back here. Maybe also a small stipend for his troubles, perhaps?

When everyone get's tired of Zig's House of Falling Cards & Dominoes, let's talk about my solution to this problem. There's no reason why everyone can't be happy (except for probably Zig whose a good guy but is obviously in it for one thing).

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When everyone get's tired of Zig's House of Falling Cards & Dominoes, let's talk about my solution to this problem. There's no reason why everyone can't be happy (except for probably Zig whose a good guy but is obviously in it for one thing).

Stop being coy and post the proposal.

Yambag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, f all of you and the laser show shit. i got tired of looking for goddam 190 x 169 sized pix, and that fit the bill until i find a better one :-)

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
laser show just warming up till it hits the big stage this October

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm serious, I'll pass it along over there...

Just know that I'm going in with the preconceived notion it'll suck. Based only on the source.

Down, how is it since April you have nearly half as many posts as me here and I've been the fucking over since December? And you supposedly hate me and SportsHoopla? :L

Characters like you are why this shit is so addictive, Down.

First I'd like to issue a sincere apology to Rock. Clearly I badgered the guy and he didn't deserve it. I like Rock and I should have been more respectful. The daily thread need Rock and it's time for him to come home.

We need Rock and the Fizzster back. :nod:

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, with Agon out of the lineup I guess ill start Hamilton. Hasnt hit a HR in 10 days, should be due right?

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down, how is it since April you have nearly half as many posts as me here and I've been the fucking over since December? And you supposedly hate me and SportsHoopla? :L

First I'd like to issue a sincere apology to Rock. Clearly I badgered the guy and he didn't deserve it. I like Rock and I should have been more respectful. The daily thread need Rock and it's time for him to come home.

Fuck You!!

Thats whats up.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So...your proposal is "rock, please come back...this is floundering like Hernandez on PCP!!! HELP!!!!!!"

Yep...it sucks.

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

can't win'em all back at once so target one at a time

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ox and down, you better go back to zig's crotch rot and cottage cheese before rock gets midieval on your ass

Status
Not open for further replies.