• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daily Thread: Victorino's 7 RBI's > Soriano's 4 RBI's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zombie attacks
On Saturday June 22, 2013 a man who’s friends said he was high on synthetic pot went wild and crazy. He stripped off his clothes and ran around the house on his all fours like an animal growling and screaming. At one point one of his friends locked the back glass screen door when the man went outside and the man screamed and then leaped through the locked screen door through the glass in the upper part of the door. He cut his chest and legs badly and was bleeding badly. He was scooping up his own blood with his hands and pushing it into his own mouth eating it.

His friends terrier dog came into the kitchen and the screaming man beat the dog down with his fists and then tore it apart and ate it hair and all. Before the police and paramedics arrived on the scene the man had consumed most of the little terrier dog.

The police had to use tazzers on the man to finally bring him under control. They strapped him down to a stretcher and transported him to the mental ward of a local hospital in Houston Texas. They said the man had lost a good deal of blood from his self inflicted injuries and a police spokesman said that no one should smoke synthetic pot because it appears the product is really driving some people over the edge. He identified the man as 33 year old Michael Daniels of Houston Texas.

and more...

This is real. Yes let me state that for the record. Something serious is going on and it appears it can be traced to the synthetic pot that some people are smoking.

Police were called to a house on the south side of Houston Texas early on Sunday morning and they found a scene right out of a horror movie. The first officiers on the scene said that Otty Sanchez a Mexican Female and a citizen of Mexico was setting on the couch with her throat slashed and bad cuts to her hands and arms. She was screaming and when they finally figured it out she was saying she had killed and eaten part of her 18 month old little boy. A search of the bedroom confirmed this. Police were also able to figure out that the knife wounds on the woman were self inflicted and that some of them were really bad knife wounds.

The womans husband was finally located hiding at a neighbors house. He said his wife and her friends had been smoking synthetic pot and that it always drove her crazy but this time she went totally over the edge.

The woman was transported to the same mental ward at a local hospital where the man from Saturdays Zombie attack had been taken. On Sunday afternoon the Houston Police Chief said that the synthetic pot was driving people crazy and that everyone should avoid it. He said that Otty Sanchez had been placed in a medically induced coma and that she would be in surgery for a number of hours on Sunday afternoon. He was asked if there had been other zombie attacks but he refused to answer this question. He said that there would be an update on Monday or earlier if anything happened to either Sanchez or Daniels. He said both were expected to recover fully from their injuries but refused to comment about what type of criminal charges would be filed against either of them in the future. And we will be sure to come back here and update when there is more to the story released by the Houston Texas Police Department.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zombie attacks
On Saturday June 22, 2013 a man who’s friends said he was high on synthetic pot went wild and crazy. He stripped off his clothes and ran around the house on his all fours like an animal growling and screaming. At one point one of his friends locked the back glass screen door when the man went outside and the man screamed and then leaped through the locked screen door through the glass in the upper part of the door. He cut his chest and legs badly and was bleeding badly. He was scooping up his own blood with his hands and pushing it into his own mouth eating it.

His friends terrier dog came into the kitchen and the screaming man beat the dog down with his fists and then tore it apart and ate it hair and all. Before the police and paramedics arrived on the scene the man had consumed most of the little terrier dog.

The police had to use tazzers on the man to finally bring him under control. They strapped him down to a stretcher and transported him to the mental ward of a local hospital in Houston Texas. They said the man had lost a good deal of blood from his self inflicted injuries and a police spokesman said that no one should smoke synthetic pot because it appears the product is really driving some people over the edge. He identified the man as 33 year old Michael Daniels of Houston Texas.

and more...

This is real. Yes let me state that for the record. Something serious is going on and it appears it can be traced to the synthetic pot that some people are smoking.

Police were called to a house on the south side of Houston Texas early on Sunday morning and they found a scene right out of a horror movie. The first officiers on the scene said that Otty Sanchez a Mexican Female and a citizen of Mexico was setting on the couch with her throat slashed and bad cuts to her hands and arms. She was screaming and when they finally figured it out she was saying she had killed and eaten part of her 18 month old little boy. A search of the bedroom confirmed this. Police were also able to figure out that the knife wounds on the woman were self inflicted and that some of them were really bad knife wounds.

The womans husband was finally located hiding at a neighbors house. He said his wife and her friends had been smoking synthetic pot and that it always drove her crazy but this time she went totally over the edge.

The woman was transported to the same mental ward at a local hospital where the man from Saturdays Zombie attack had been taken. On Sunday afternoon the Houston Police Chief said that the synthetic pot was driving people crazy and that everyone should avoid it. He said that Otty Sanchez had been placed in a medically induced coma and that she would be in surgery for a number of hours on Sunday afternoon. He was asked if there had been other zombie attacks but he refused to answer this question. He said that there would be an update on Monday or earlier if anything happened to either Sanchez or Daniels. He said both were expected to recover fully from their injuries but refused to comment about what type of criminal charges would be filed against either of them in the future. And we will be sure to come back here and update when there is more to the story released by the Houston Texas Police Department.

Just another case for and use for "keeping it real", and having that be a good thing.

Remember, it's 4:20 somewhere........

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys like that have been around for years, using recessions in the business cycle to take advantage of people's imaginations

well man

every time someone explains our debt, people go against it like you just did.

so when are we getting out of debt?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tie-breaking+balk.gif

The balk

Why is this a balk?

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well man

every time someone explains our debt, people go against it like you just did.

so when are we getting out of debt?

I'm against biased view points, i've watched youtube videos and seen lectures on machiavellian theory, in the end its just a theory. I have a good idea of how our economy works so i'm not too worried. We'll hit another recession next year and bounce back the follow year and then stabilize like we did in the 90s.

I'm more worried about resource scarcity than anything else

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm against biased view points, i've watched youtube videos and seen lectures on machiavellian theory, in the end its just a theory. I have a good idea of how our economy works so i'm not too worried. We'll hit another recession next year and bounce back the follow year and then stabilize like we did in the 90s.

so you're not worried about the national debt?

anyway, until we stop voting for blue and red gangs, this shit won't stop.

i wonder what down's take is.....

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When it comes to the Fed deficit, I am very biased in my viewpoint. And, it comes from my 25 years of colleting debts from welfare cheats, so, at least I have a point and leg to stand on when I make my comments. I would dare say it would be impossible to do my job and not think poorly on some people, and, in how our $$ is spent so some folks can sit home and laugh at us who go to work everyday.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Can't we all,......................, be more purple?"

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to the Fed deficit, I am very biased in my viewpoint. And, it comes from my 25 years of colleting debts from welfare cheats, so, at least I have a point and leg to stand on when I make my comments. I would dare say it would be impossible to do my job and not think poorly on some people, and, in how our $$ is spent so some folks can sit home and laugh at us who go to work everyday.

Yes, the federal deficit is far more troublesome than the National debt, National debt has more to do with the money supply and public debt. Federal deficit determines how much we need to borrow

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you're not worried about the national debt?

i wonder what down's take is.....

well down want to resurrect the antifederalist movement, decentralize government, and giving states more power. I've already gave my 2 cents about it, and could care less to rehash it out

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in how our $$ is spent so some folks can sit home and laugh at us who go to work everyday.

happens in taxachusetts for me

the scumbags with no jobs get MASS health which is basically government healthcare, top of the line.

working class like me have shitty insurance providers with huge deductables.

i fucking hate this state.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock, you bastard. Where you been?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say something good about Obama and Down will be here faster than Robert Kraft when he spots a nickle on the ground.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's the end of summer. lots of vacations going on. JD is probably getting a happy ending from a guy named "gusss" (with 3 s's) at the end of each round of golf. rock is on anxiety medication due to hammer being an e-meanie. black faggot just sucks dicks so whenever he gets one out of his mouth, he'll stop by. blakejr was feeling ill. worrld shoots up once a week and stops by with some really good 1-liners. maybe he will today.....

blade is back.

exciting, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.