• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. That beats my offer.

But :gaah:
Not sure it was wise of me TBH, because even with these reinforcements my roster is not all that spiffy. However depending on tonight's game I might be 3-0 to start and I hate to let those wins go for naught and not even try to improve.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure it was wise of me TBH, because even with these reinforcements my roster is not all that spiffy. However depending on tonight's game I might be 3-0 to start and I hate to let those wins go for naught and not even try to improve.
Honestly, I think it was a good fit. Hunt's a stud and he is not going to be behind Chubb forever. Even in a WR heavy league like this, he's a major player with both his running and receiving skills.

For me, this was all about the draft picks and I think you did well for yourself in return. Especially if you're in position to win this year.

You know how flags fly! :)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i may be in rebuild mode soon in this league...

I have great running backs(even though CMAC is now injury prone)... but that is all i have...

so if anyone wants to trade for swift, Zeke, or CMAC... come at me...

the price is going to be heavy still... but there is no better time to try than now...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have great running backs(even though CMAC is now injury prone)... but that is all i have...

the price is going to be heavy still... but there is no better time to try than now...
Well, a couple weeks ago, I originally thought I had inadvertently lowballed my offer for Zeke by not including that draft pick in my offer. I now think that given the way they're using him, it was pretty close to what I'd be willing to pay. So I'll make that offer, slightly adjusted again.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, a couple weeks ago, I originally thought I had inadvertently lowballed my offer for Zeke by not including that draft pick in my offer. I now think that given the way they're using him, it was pretty close to what I'd be willing to pay. So I'll make that offer, slightly adjusted again.

it was, but it was also when i was searching hard for a QB... but ultimately decided that there is no purpose for me to trade for a mediocre starting QB...

now, since i am basically in rebuild mode, i am not going to do a panic trade just to get a QB that will start...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was, but it was also when i was searching hard for a QB... but ultimately decided that there is no purpose for me to trade for a mediocre starting QB...

now, since i am basically in rebuild mode, i am not going to do a panic trade just to get a QB that will start...
Understandable response. Just so you're aware, Pollard's emergence, and the vast array of air weapons in Dallas is why I value Zeke where I offered.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understandable response. Just so you're aware, Pollard's emergence, and the vast array of air weapons in Dallas is why I value Zeke where I offered.

totally understand... but as an owner, i cant sell low... especially now that i have all the time in the world to trade him... now of course, it can backfire if pollard really becomes something...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

offer up

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back when Milk was trying to get a QB, i tried to package him a younger Montgomery for Zeke. Kind of glad he turned me down. The way Zeke is running, i think the mileage is catching up with him. And the Bears' next HC will actually USE Monty in the coming regime.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back when Milk was trying to get a QB, i tried to package him a younger Montgomery for Zeke. Kind of glad he turned me down. The way Zeke is running, i think the mileage is catching up with him. And the Bears' next HC will actually USE Monty in the coming regime.
if the regime worries ya you can send Monty my way....:yo:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I made an offer a couple weeks ago… then withdrew.

I wonder if you saw it, and if I should reconsider?

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made an offer a couple weeks ago… then withdrew.

I wonder if you saw it, and if I should reconsider?
well it looks like Milk has 4 or 5 offers on the table now....

honestly that is another reason i love these leagues as much as i do..

lots of trades and/or trade talks and we all fight to win even though no one wins or loses any coin......

it is a great experience and always still a learning experience as well

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it looks like Milk has 4 or 5 offers on the table now....

honestly that is another reason i love these leagues as much as i do..

lots of trades and/or trade talks and we all fight to win even though no one wins or loses any coin......

it is a great experience and always still a learning experience as well
Yeah... 16 teams and there is nobody that I would consider a "weak" owner. All knowledgeable and active. This is one of my most challenging leagues by far.