• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no takers on Dak... I get it... searched the rosters and only a couple that would make sense...

But anyone interested in the Dallas DST? I'm hoping for a WR4 type talent...

anyone? ...Bueller?
I was conspiring another offer, but then saw Tranny sitting for free on the wire..between him and Allen, I'll suffer through.

BTW, block updated

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunter Henry is on the block...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be in the market for a short term QB replacement, but I am seeking just that.

Not at all interested in paying for a QB1. Seeking a bargain basement option.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is an awful lot for a QB I will start for 3 weeks.

I am very high on the futures of all those players you are seeking, and not willing to deal any of them unless it nets me a starting position upgrade. Even then, I will be selective.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am very high on the futures of all those players you are seeking, and not willing to deal any of them unless it nets me a starting position upgrade. Even then, I will be selective.

Okay... Four back up RBs that are kind of a push, thought you might hit up the short term benefits.

:suds:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay... Four back up RBs that are kind of a push, thought you might hit up the short term benefits.

:suds:

I get that, but I definitely prefer my 2 over your 2 probably for the same reasons you do. Did not draft them for their short term production.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I threw a rock...will it knock him off the block...that would rock... tick tock hickery dickery dock.
I have a couple of offers in my box. I will probably see how this weekend goes before I make a move. Not sure what direction I want to go.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd say 3 weeks is a bit optimist of a timeline for Mahomes to be back. Maybe you can find dirt cheap on the WW.:D

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say 3 weeks is a bit optimist of a timeline for Mahomes to be back. Maybe you can find dirt cheap on the WW.:D

All I want/need is a guy who can get me 10-15 points a week.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I want/need is a guy who can get me 10-15 points a week.
Well, I'm up for dealing either Tranny or K. Allen, but it'd take something at least bordering on useful, or at minimum a prospect with potential to be useful to motivate me to sell em. Bargain basement options near what I've already got don't really sway me much

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that, but I definitely prefer my 2 over your 2 probably for the same reasons you do. Did not draft them for their short term production.

Thought I was beefing up your playoff run, for players you won't miss.

Oh well.

If you strike out looking, you can always counter.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm up for dealing either Tranny or K. Allen, but it'd take something at least bordering on useful, or at minimum a prospect with potential to be useful to motivate me to sell em. Bargain basement options near what I've already got don't really sway me much

Well,

I will not be gouged.

Because I have a 4 game lead in my division and should still make the playoffs even with a zero at QB for the next 5 games (think Mahomes probably only misses 3). Not in a place of desperation here.

So while I may offer a bit more for a player with some actual value, Nick Foles would be more than sufficient to land a week to week starter like either of the 2 you mentioned.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well,

I will not be gouged.

Because I have a 4 game lead in my division and should still make the playoffs even with a zero at QB for the next 5 games (think Mahomes probably only misses 3). Not in a place of desperation here.

So while I may offer a bit more for a player with some actual value, Nick Foles would be more than sufficient to land a week to week starter like either of the 2 you mentioned.
Oh, not attempting to gouge, just realizing the position scarcity. 16 teams, even if every team only had 2, that's 32 QB's rostered, theres only 32 NFL teams..and more than one team has more than 2.. So, even the bottom feeders have value, and it'll take something thats at least potentially worth something more than I've already got to motivate me to move that commodity.

I'm not expecting a weekly starter, or hell, not even a guy I would expect to consider for a flex most weeks, but gotta be something there.

And Foles, most likely returns to a clipboard (deservedly so), my guys are playing for the foreseeable future. He's not returning a week to week starter either

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, not attempting to gouge, just realizing the position scarcity. 16 teams, even if every team only had 2, that's 32 QB's rostered, theres only 32 NFL teams..and more than one team has more than 2.. So, even the bottom feeders have value, and it'll take something thats at least potentially worth something more than I've already got to motivate me to move that commodity.

I'm not expecting a weekly starter, or hell, not even a guy I would expect to consider for a flex most weeks, but gotta be something there.

And Foles, most likely returns to a clipboard (deservedly so), my guys are playing for the foreseeable future. He's not returning a week to week starter either

88 million reasons why Foles does not return to a clipboard.

The Jags are 2-3 with Minshew and Foles has won a Super Bowl. Let’s not act like Minshew is Tom Beady/Kurt Warner.

At this time, Foles has way more long term value than Allen (4-0 version of Minshew likely to lose his job soon) and Tannehill (week to week stop gap).

In other words, Foles is definitely a return for either. And I am most definitely not trading a prospect I drafted in the top 20 for a shitty player I will start until Mahomes returns. Just not worth it. Wouldn’t even trade Foles for a QB lacking at least 4 weeks of job security.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
88 million reasons why Foles does not return to a clipboard.

The Jags are 2-3 with Minshew and Foles has won a Super Bowl. Let’s not act like Minshew is Tom Beady/Kurt Warner.

At this time, Foles has way more long term value than Allen (4-0 version of Minshew likely to lose his job soon) and Tannehill (week to week stop gap).

In other words, Foles is definitely a return for either. And I am most definitely not trading a prospect I drafted in the top 20 for a shitty player I will start until Mahomes returns. Just not worth it. Wouldn’t even trade Foles for a QB lacking at least 4 weeks of job security.

And it does not matter, because trust me when I say I am not interested in trading an asset for either of your backup QBs.