• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cutler to be cut?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can continue to criticze romo for choking and everyone else will continue to point out who may have just thrown the biggest darn choke pass in the history of the NFL. Get used to it, cause it's coming everytime a seahawk fan starts talking about any other QB choking...and it is well deserved. What is a bigger choke than throwing a game losing int at the goal line in a SB??? Are you kidding me!!! I would have had more respect for you guys if you just owned up and shut up about other QBs and choking for a while. It's not even a month and you have the ballz to talk about another QB choking? What he did dwarfs all of Romo's mistakes combined!!!

not even a fan but, while RW threw that INT, he has still already surpassed Romo AND Cutler. playoff wins, a SB win alone makes his resume far better than Both of them... and with that team, its possible Wilson gets another shot or 2.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
however on Topic, noway Chicago drops Cutler even after all his blunders he is still a top QB.. to trade him a team would have to give up more than it is worth unless they already had the cap room and the cash he is owed the owner is not paying him that money to play somewhere else...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? That was a last second prayer on the last play into the end zone. That wasn't a choke.
Like I said earlier, neither he nor Cutler have the "it" factor. Their record states that, yet both are paid as if they are IT!
Live long and prosper with your chosen QB. Just as Seahawk fans will theirs.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not even a fan but, while RW threw that INT, he has still already surpassed Romo AND Cutler. playoff wins, a SB win alone makes his resume far better than Both of them... and with that team, its possible Wilson gets another shot or 2.

Not the topic. Seahawk fan brings up Romo choking out of nowhere in a non-Romo thread a month after his QB throws perhaps the biggest choke pass in history. Put Romo on last years Seahawk team and he'd have a SB too. Not sure about this year though. Shitty line play all year and the D was nowhere near what they were. Surprised they made the SB as they weren't that great. Wilson deserves some credit for that? But, he still threw the choke of all choke passes and that was the topic the Seahwak fan brought up...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
put romo on the seahawks and he wins, come on..........what if , what if, if

if you put kyle boller in the for the seahawks i think he wins, doesnt mean anything

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the topic. Seahawk fan brings up Romo choking out of nowhere in a non-Romo thread a month after his QB throws perhaps the biggest choke pass in history. Put Romo on last years Seahawk team and he'd have a SB too. Not sure about this year though. Shitty line play all year and the D was nowhere near what they were. Surprised they made the SB as they weren't that great. Wilson deserves some credit for that? But, he still threw the choke of all choke passes and that was the topic the Seahwak fan brought up...

because that doesnt look like a choke pass. it really actually looks like a great play mayde by the defensive back... i mean did you see how far he knocked Lockette, guy bounced from the goal line to the three yard line...

if he choked he would have made a poor read and threw it into tcoverage or put it up for grabs when he didnt need too...

basically that was not a choke pass...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because that doesnt look like a choke pass. it really actually looks like a great play mayde by the defensive back... i mean did you see how far he knocked Lockette, guy bounced from the goal line to the three yard line...

if he choked he would have made a poor read and threw it into tcoverage or put it up for grabs when he didnt need too...

basically that was not a choke pass...
I like Wilson's game and story...hard not to
I also try to be selective with terms like choke but lets just say it was the most ill-advised decision all the way around for Seattle cause he throw that ball in very tight coverage for the situation.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decisions made or not made in the heat of the moment defines things much better than choke.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Wilson's game and story...hard not to
I also try to be selective with terms like choke but lets just say it was the most ill-advised decision all the way around for Seattle cause he throw that ball in very tight coverage for the situation.

Ryan was Off it was not tight coverage. it was a good read and great break on the ball. not the best of throws no but not a horrible one by along shot.

the decision to throw can be debated until the end of time...

but that was just a great defensive play. you just have to tip your hat to him he made the play. and i will say this, at the time of the throw, Lockett was open on that pick play,

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan was Off it was not tight coverage. it was a good read and great break on the ball. not the best of throws no but not a horrible one by along shot.

but that was just a great defensive play. you just have to tip your hat to him he made the play. and i will say this, at the time of the throw, Lockett was open on that pick play,
OK...I can agree to disagree. The ball was at the 2 yard line and based on the formation of the two wides to one side, he looked open at pre-snap....he wasn't open after the snap of the ball.

The story is the great play by the DBack, but for the situation, that ball shoulda never been thrown

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Job of the QB is to anticipate as well. If they can't, that's how INT's happen. With that being said, this was still a pretty solid play by the DB, Butler, on that play.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK...I can agree to disagree. The ball was at the 2 yard line and based on the formation of the two wides to one side, he looked open at pre-snap....he wasn't open after the snap of the ball.

The story is the great play by the DBack, but for the situation, that ball shoulda never been thrown

oh now that is different story... i woulda handed it off too... that timeout was still there.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Give me a break. It was a bang bang play. Really not a situation where you read the defender. Pre-snap read the Pats were in the right defense and he made the right read.

The credit goes to the DB. Not all ints are on the QB. Sometimes, you need to give the credit to the player or DB in this case.

It was a disgusting call. not that they passed the ball, but the play that was called. Sorry, you do not throw an inside slant with a QB barely 5 foot 10.

We have been over this, but the bottom line is what was not a bad read, and really not that bad of a pass. In fact, the big reason it was perhaps 6 inches too high, was because of the height. If you see the play, he had to get it over the OL (guard and tackle.)

Interception-gif.gif

You can see from his point of view, he could not see the DB. Anyone blaming Wilson on this really needs to admit you just hate Wilson, who as of right now is head and shoulders the best QB of the 2012 class.

Yes, better than the most overrated, over hyped QB in the NFL right now, Andrew Luck.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh now that is different story... i woulda handed it off too... that timeout was still there.
Well..I woulda handed it off twice as well and forget 4th. If we can't win with two runs from the 2 then so be it BUT Seattle elected to throw on 2nd down giving them 2 additional downs with that time out. Based on the logic...it was a terrible decision to throw the ball in tight coverage.
just my opinion

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me a break. It was a bang bang play. Really not a situation where you read the defender. Pre-snap read the Pats were in the right defense and he made the right read. NOTHING to do with the read. The back closed down from the start after he saw the receivers FIRST STEP. I said it was a great play by the DB and the ball shoulda never been thrown for the situation.

The credit goes to the DB. Not all ints are on the QB. Sometimes, you need to give the credit to the player or DB in this case.I said it was a great play by the DB and the ball shoulda never been thrown for the situation.

It was a disgusting call. not that they passed the ball, but the play that was called. Sorry, you do not throw an inside slant with a QB barely 5 foot 10 I said the ball shoulda never been thrown for the situation.

We have been over this, but the bottom line is what was not a bad read, and really not that bad of a pass. In fact, the big reason it was perhaps 6 inches too high, was because of the height. If you see the play, he had to get it over the OL (guard and tackle.)
I think you're over thinking it and I don't recall you & I goingover this.....FOR THE SITUATION coming outta the huddle, if the backs doesn't come up hard...easy TD but if he does, throw it in the 3rd row
Interception-gif.gif

You can see from his point of view, he could not see the DB. Really...couldn't see the DB. Then it was worse throwing the ball blindly with two more downs in your back pocket

Anyone blaming Wilson on this really needs to admit you just hate Wilson
So your word is word and anything less is a hater? LOL at you pal

who as of right now is head and shoulders the best QB of the 2012 class.
Yes, better than the most overrated, over hyped QB in the NFL right now, Andrew Luck.

even with 800 yards rushing the ball he ain't Andy Luck.
I'm good with the differing opinions here

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No offense, but you really do not know what you are talking about. An inside slant on man coverage does not call for him to hold onto the ball and make a read so he has the option to throw it in the stands. They were representing man coverage and it was the right call. There is no reason to say he should not make a "blind throw."

It is a ONE STEP and throw play. Not a TWO or THREE step play where he has the chance to throw it in the stands.

I will reiterate, anyone that cannot see that and put the lions share on RW is a Wilson hater. Period.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when it comes to Luck im sorry but without him Colts maybe win 3 or 4 games... there just not that good of a team... however Seattle could still win 7 or 8 with another QB... that D and Run game is legit formula to win games...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense, but you really do not know what you are talking about. An inside slant on man coverage does not call for him to hold onto the ball and make a read so he has the option to throw it in the stands. They were representing man coverage and it was the right call. There is no reason to say he should not make a "blind throw."

It is a ONE STEP and throw play. Not a TWO or THREE step play where he has the chance to throw it in the stands.

I will reiterate, anyone that cannot see that and put the lions share on RW is a Wilson hater. Period.
Come on...you mean to offend and that's cool.

"An inside slant on man coverage does not call for him to hold onto the ball and make a read so he has the option to throw it in the stands"

BUT you posted the picture where the slot in a stacked position 2 yards off the line, that's not the same read as any ole inside slant / man coverage situation. The back guy takes two steps to get to the line of scrimmage. You bet your ass the QB reads that DB's first step. It's a bang bang play but Butler's hard step up says you pull the ball down and roll. most likely you throw it in the 3rd row..BECAUSE IT WAS 2nd down with a time out still in play from inside the TWO yard line.

It's baseless for you to assume I'm a Wilson hater cause of the opinion and some what clueless to call this a standard slant catch and throw play from that alignment

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when it comes to Luck im sorry but without him Colts maybe win 3 or 4 games... there just not that good of a team... however Seattle could still win 7 or 8 with another QB... that D and Run game is legit formula to win games...

I really do not care. The skill positions that Luck has to work with were better this year than what RW had to work with.

Compared to last years team with the Hawks, their wide outs were not exactly a big concern for opposing DBs. I mean they really missed Percy Harvin and Golden Tate imo.

Lynch is a great runner but not really known for his pass catching skills out of the backfield.

Also, consider this. Luck was sacked 27 times in 616 attempts, while Wilson was sacked 42 times in 452 attempts. Rather indicative of a team whose WRs had a hard time getting open.

In 6 play off games, Luck has thrown 12 ints. Sorry, overrated. I am sick of people saying he is not surrounded by talent. It is a bit ridiculous.

Their defense really was not all bad either. Not like Seattle, but it was ranked 11th in the NFL this season. Really not that bad at all.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really do not care. The skill positions that Luck has to work with were better this year than what RW had to work with.

Compared to last years team with the Hawks, their wide outs were not exactly a big concern for opposing DBs. I mean they really missed Percy Harvin and Golden Tate imo.

Lynch is a great runner but not really known for his pass catching skills out of the backfield.

Also, consider this. Luck was sacked 27 times in 616 attempts, while Wilson was sacked 42 times in 452 attempts. Rather indicative of a team whose WRs had a hard time getting open.

In 6 play off games, Luck has thrown 12 ints. Sorry, overrated. I am sick of people saying he is not surrounded by talent. It is a bit ridiculous.

Their defense really was not all bad either. Not like Seattle, but it was ranked 11th in the NFL this season. Really not that bad at all.
God Damn.....spot on. I'm not a Luck hater, I think he's going to be good, but he's got some things to clean up. The consist excuse making of lack of talent for his mistakes rubs me raw. Why folks got to act like he's some kind of God at QB and those turn overs...not his fault..it's the crap that surrounds him...yeah, they are his fault and he needs to correct that or the Colts well never win the big one.