• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cuse loses to BC Not the best team in the nation

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and UC still gets no respect. pffft

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
their scoring droughts scare me

They're the exact same style team as Syracuse.

Cuse - 70 ppg

UC - 69.4

Cuse - 7th ranked D

UC - 4th

Yes, the droughts are a scare at times. I believe in the D, though. UC is also senior laden. I believe in that experience and that toughness.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and UC still gets no respect. pffft

Losing by 21 at SMU does not make me want to sign their praises. If they win at UConn, that will get my attention. Nice win at the YUM. Overall; a very soft schedule.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first win for an under .500 team on the road vs #1 since 1955.... :dhd:

your near-collapse against auburn would have been just as bad. that team is god-awful and you shouldn't show your face here for a while. maybe take a play off

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing by 21 at SMU does not make me want to sign their praises. If they win at UConn, that will get my attention. Nice win at the YUM. Overall; a very soft schedule.

It's not a very soft schedule, though. We still have to play Lou, Memphis, Uconn. Is there a harder remaining schedule in the country? Maybe Duke? That's it.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a very soft schedule, though. We still have to play Lou, Memphis, Uconn. Is there a harder remaining schedule in the country? Maybe Duke? That's it.

he was talking about your schedule up until this point, because it IS soft and only a homer would disagree...

hence, i expect you to disagree in 3.....2.....1....

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your near-collapse against auburn would have been just as bad. that team is god-awful and you shouldn't show your face here for a while. maybe take a play off

guess you should just shove your head up your ass for a week for that asu loss then huh? :thumb:

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Watched that game and Florida played with no passion. You are correct; Auburn is not a very good team. Our defense is both trapping(putting pressure on the ball handler) and zone; Very little man to man. If a team is going to play that type of defense, then everyone and I do mean everyone has to provide maximum effort.....and last night was not anywhere near maximum effort. I'm hoping it is the let down game after an excellent effort in Lexington. Hope we don't see a Florida repeat of how Syracuse played after that huge win over Duke. I know Florida will lose some games if we don't rev things up.

It was interesting to see the demeanor of both coaches as both teams were playing lethargic ball. Boeheim looked as though everything was just fine until the very end of the game. Donovan was not at all happy with our guys.